Yous guys that thunk Annie Difranco'd be a hot fuck...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Re: Yous guys that thunk Annie Difranco'd be a hot fuck...

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

I'm an emotional hermit. I can't really hold a conversation for very long or relate to anyone anymore. LOL

Friendly Goatus wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:amelia, i'm telling you this as a friend, if you don't shut the fuck up you'll be eaten alive in this thread
lol

i know, right? just WHO EXACTLY is going to eat me alive? him? guffaw! eat your heart out.

she looks good with a shaved dome. :cheers: reminds me of this chick Ali Ippolito that plays music here in portland. ali is way hotter, though.

HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

electronicham wrote:Image

DO NOT WANT
Yeah, a chick that looks like Lenny Kravtitz's DNA was spliced with Lily Tomlin, total :mastoman: material...
Pisscubes wrote:. Those of you who can't appreciate a fucked up nose lose.
Not the case with me, I am in looooooooove L-U-V with girls possessing big, misshapen, and otherwise awkward noses. Ani Difranco has never been, nor will she ever be attractive...
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"

what if you didn't know anything about her, but just dressed her up however it is you like to see chicks decked out? with the kind of hair and makeup and other sorts of grooming you prefer? would that change anything...?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:what if you didn't know anything about her, but just dressed her up however it is you like to see chicks decked out? with the kind of hair and makeup and other sorts of grooming you prefer? would that change anything...?
I'd almost agree to a point, but damn, she's looking incredibly shabby, not even a makeover can help at this point... see?

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Fuck, Amelia. Stop projecting. Ward isn't gonna fuck you.

hey goatus, look behind you. see that? that's the creep line. yeah...bad news, buddy. you crossed it a long time ago. stop harassing me, retard.

i'm just saying, i refuse to believe we live in a world where ani difranco could NEVER be attractive. even an 80 year old woman with glaucoma and rheumatoid arthritis that has twisted her hands and feet sideways has her sexy moments, you know?
Last edited by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance on Tue Feb 09, 2010 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

eww

Zerohero wrote:
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:what if you didn't know anything about her, but just dressed her up however it is you like to see chicks decked out? with the kind of hair and makeup and other sorts of grooming you prefer? would that change anything...?
I'd almost agree to a point, but damn, she's looking incredibly shabby, not even a makeover can help at this point... see?

\
hahahah! :moreawesome: is her shirt made of ice cream?
HeyWard
DO THE DEW!

Post by HeyWard »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:hey goatus, look behind you. see that? that's the creep line. yeah...bad news, buddy. you crossed it a long time ago. stop harassing me, retard.

i'm just saying, i refuse to believe we live in a world where ani difranco could NEVER be attractive. even an 80 year old woman with glaucoma and rheumatoid arthritis that has twisted her hands and feet sideways has her sexy moments, you know?
So you're saying EVERYONE is good looking?
Metal Parties for NY Fuckfaces Check It: cluster FUCKED

delmuerte "That's like a 1/10th of one dick, unless you're Scott Ward. In that case, it's like 10 dicks."
rape bear "I forgot to add: Scott Ward's pussy eating skills."
copstache "scott ward: rapist"
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

cold radiance wrote: Image
the only thing missing is a load on her chiklets.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

\
hahahah! :moreawesome: is her shirt made of ice cream?
that's an MS paint tit with meatball nipple :what:

I'm fully aware that most wimmins look a bit different out a club vs. rolling out of the bed in the am. She's she had her cute fap worthy looks and is older now sure, but damn, you are playing a concert to paying customers, I think you have a duty to take a fucking shower and look presentable... your going on stage, and your pictures going in the paper...you aren't de-pooping someones sewer lines. If you paid musician you've a duty to look fapp worthy. Just ask Soiled Depends. Pretending you are Arlo Guthrie, looks wise, when you have a cunt and tits, saggy or not, is fraud.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:hey goatus, look behind you. see that? that's the creep line. yeah...bad news, buddy. you crossed it a long time ago. stop harassing me, retard.
Hahaha woman tactics. It may look that way but that's only because of your perspective. You see, I'm on the non-creep side. It's you who's way out in creepville.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

one of you wise guys with free time, can you link her faithful with this hear thread.... :idea:
http://www.onherown.net/

Friendly Goatus wrote: It's you who's way out in creepville.

then stop peeking in my winders, or i'll grab my shotgun.

scott w., I'm just saying, there exists a certain moment within a realm of possibilities that due to extreme and unusual circumstances could lead to just about anyone falling for a horse or a platypus in a sexual way. it would feel wrong deep down, sure, but the impetus of nature would push it forward despite the puzzle pieces not QUITE interlocking.

you catch my drift, sailor? any port in a storm type wyz?
Deleted Account
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Deleted Account »

What in the hell is going on here?
One Man Show
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:
Friendly Goatus wrote: It's you who's way out in creepville.

unusual circumstances could lead to just about anyone falling for a horse or a platypus in a sexual way. it would feel wrong deep down, sure, but the impetus of nature would push it forward despite the puzzle pieces not QUITE interlocking.

you catch my drift, sailor? any port in a storm type wyz?

i'm onboard for the majority of them wimmins in the Ye Olde Ugly Hotties threads.... but man, she's looking More like Ye Olde Ugly Uglies now.

I honestly am not even a fan, I just like to defend complete strangers because their mystery makes them a blank slate/innocent/in need of defense. I found a bunch of cd's on a spindle in a free box, a few of hers were on it along with some billy joel, flute music, enya, and native american tunes. i should give her shit a listen and see if it does anything for me...
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:Image
The more I hang out in the local lesbo scene the more attracted I'm becoming to girls like this. This pic is :bean: worthy... :drooly:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Zerohero wrote:Image
Dear god... who is this luscious, mocha skinned beauty?
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I worked stage crew for one of her shows about 10 years ago. As we were wrapping things up at the end of the night she came out and said hi to some of us grunts and even shared a few beers. Pretty nice gal.

The show was in the basketball gym at University of Oregon, whose mascot is the beaver. She mentioned more than once to the crowd how nice she thought that was.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat

so i guess there was just one of her CDs on the spindle, Not So Soft.

i don't like this, but i don't hate it. i could see getting drunk/high on mushrooms and going camping with some lesbian buds...jamming this in the volvo on the drive...

lyrics are total shit for the most part, it seems. makes me wish it wasn't so sunny outside right now... :oops:
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

Pisscubes wrote:
Introvert wrote:I worked stage crew for one of her shows about 10 years ago. As we were wrapping things up at the end of the night she came out and said hi to some of us grunts and even shared a few beers. Pretty nice gal.

The show was in the basketball gym at University of Oregon, whose mascot is the beaver. She mentioned more than once to the crowd how nice she thought that was.
Did she ask about me? :cry:
That was before I knew you so when she mentioned wanting herself some Pisscubes I just thought she was being silly. Sorry about that!
Introvert

Post by Introvert »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:so i guess there was just one of her CDs on the spindle, Not So Soft.

i don't like this, but i don't hate it. i could see getting drunk/high on mushrooms and going camping with some lesbian buds...jamming this in the volvo on the drive...

lyrics are total shit for the most part, it seems. makes me wish it wasn't so sunny outside right now... :oops:
I got a free copy that night of whatever her current album at the time was. It should still be on the cd shelf in my room.