When a CD has a "companion disc"

Music posts are a bannable offense.
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...

Re: When a CD has a "companion disc"

Post by This Means War »

That "Dronevil" mix as it is called can be found mixed on this here interwebs....
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

This Means War wrote:That "Dronevil" mix as it is called can be found mixed on this here interwebs....
I have a cd-r of the Times of/Grace all mixed together. I've been told that you don't get the full effect unless you do the two separate albums on different sources. Never done it though.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
jefferson
DO THE DEW!

Post by jefferson »

i downloaded times of grace with neurot shit synced in mp3s and when i want to listen to the cd of neurosis i listen to the burned copy of hte sync burn cd i have so i am habutiat of hte sync burn it is not speicaial anymore its not bad itst pretty god i like i. it may be better than the orginial
Scarlet Bro Hansen
I like to smell things.

Post by Scarlet Bro Hansen »

Introvert wrote:
This Means War wrote:That "Dronevil" mix as it is called can be found mixed on this here interwebs....
I have a cd-r of the Times of/Grace all mixed together. I've been told that you don't get the full effect unless you do the two separate albums on different sources. Never done it though.

I've played both at the same time. I may be in the minority as I thought it worked pretty well actually. I haven't compared it to the mixed version as I only have the two individual discs.
james wrote:im not downloading LeakyRapes