performance review tomorrow!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

performance review tomorrow!

Post by soiled depends »

Well the boss and the supervisor and gonna gimmie a performance review. i sense a raise in the cards but am still anxious about being in the hot seat so to speak. i've reviewed the work plan and i think i'm in pretty good shape with things around here. any helpful tips for success with a performance evaluation?
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: performance review tomorrow!

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Get shitfaced tonight...it cant hurt...also pie charts, lots of pie charts
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

I think a nice pair of cuff links would detract from the slurred voice and unkempt hair while maintaining a certain rugged charm...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

HASHTHRASH
I hate your life.

Post by HASHTHRASH »

drop your pants, bend over, and show them your asshole
Zerohero wrote: i remember when Cave paPpY sent me some wooden MP1's

http://www.killthatcat.com
death by snoo snoo
I sure do have a lot of posts, lol.

Post by death by snoo snoo »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:Get shitfaced tonight...it cant hurt...also pie charts, lots of pie charts
On malt liquor specifically. That's what I did the night before my last performance review.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

did that make you wonder what your heart and soul being in it would look like ? would you be chasing people down asking them if they have packages to send and what not ? or does he mean you're standoffish
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Please...Rodger.....I know it's only 10 am...but you know if you need anything in the mail by 4, I'm your man, right? Dude....I'll fucking make it HAPPEN for you.....

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Putrescence still growing in ‘homecoming gig’
By Jeff Miers
Decibel Pit Sounds of the Underground Death Magazine

It has been a pleasure to watch Putrescence grow as a band and artiste over these past—oh man, is it really 8 years now?

From their humble beginnings as an “open mic” artist, to the arrival as independent music figurehead and DIY icon, it’s all been good. This latest bit of the trip, though, has offered the finest scenery.

Putrescence has always been vibrant, aggressively independent, with killer guitarist and a fearless traveler with more than a touch of the poet to light the way. But lately, they've become a band whose vistas are opening wide. Many artists find their niche, then work within it for the rest of their allotted time. Putrescence just seems to be growing outward, as if eager to fulfill the indie musician-autodidact’s mandate of ceaseless searching.

The payoff for both Putrescence and the audience has been substantial. For those who have taken the trip with them —and there were many of them in Winnipeg at Friday’s “homecoming gig” inside “the church that Putrescence built” on Magnus Avenue—the deeply personal observations of the early work have flowered into universal musings on life, love and civic involvement.

Putrescence’s chosen subject matter is the whole big mess that is most conveniently stowed beneath the umbrella of “the human condition.” They write about what they knowe and what they doesn’t know (but are trying to figure out) with equal conviction. That takes fortitude.

Monday’s show was ostensibly a stop on the “Farting nude World Tour” trek. However, the whole paradigm has shifted somewhere along the way. Though a few songs from old purposeful albums still sit at the core of the set, Putrescence is moving on, as they have been wont to do from the beginning. Monday’s crowd was gifted with a slew of new as yet unreleased songs, and they make it plain that the artist is still keen on trying new things.

Putrescence prefaced the playing of a few well-received “oldies” by suggesting that “listening to my old records is, for me, like opening your high school journal.”

Which is not to suggest that the older songs lacked any of their original fire. On the contrary, Putrescence breathed fresh life into these songs.

Still, it was the new stuff that left the real (pillow) bite marks. Therein lurks the core the 2010 version of Putrescence — still on fire, still committed to marrying music with civic duty and social engagement, still breathing hard at the gate of whatever’s possible. But convinced, now, that being miserable is no prerequisite to such commitment.

It is rare to witness a career trajectory like Putrescence’s. She appears to us now as a living embodiment of the independent ethic They've always espoused.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

:what:

Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Pisscubes wrote:From my last performance review:

"You always get your work done, and I never have to tell you to do your job but... I just feel like your heart and soul isn't in."

I'll remind you all-- I run a small mailroom.
Haha, things are awful with jobs here in Michigan. My friend is a chef, and just took a job at TGI Fridays. They jumped to hire him, but in the interview they told him that the only thing that bothered them was his "high level of creativity" based on the menus he had created in the past.
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

It's always your lackluster attitude that gets you in trouble...
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
smellmyfinger
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by smellmyfinger »

This may be your only hope, good luck and remember NO TEETH ps (NSFW)
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
This is like talking to an internet ghost who doesn't even realize he's a ghost yet and keeps trying to talk to those around him. If you try to put a shirt on so people can recognize you I WILL PUNCH THE SHIRT INTO OBLIVION thus rendering you still a ghost. FUCK YOU, smellmyfinger
rape bear
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by rape bear »

Geeheeb wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:From my last performance review:

"You always get your work done, and I never have to tell you to do your job but... I just feel like your heart and soul isn't in."

I'll remind you all-- I run a small mailroom.
Haha, things are awful with jobs here in Michigan. My friend is a chef, and just took a job at TGI Fridays. They jumped to hire him, but in the interview they told him that the only thing that bothered them was his "high level of creativity" based on the menus he had created in the past.
I had to remind my boss the other day that I clean toilets, so no, I won't put any more effort into my job than I already do.
http://failed.bandcamp.com
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:i would so slap on a strap on and rape his ass.