Smegma vs. Amelia MDF 2010

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: Smegma vs. Amelia MDF 2010

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I don't think taking the MOM stance of "I'm disappointed in you" will do anything except make people laugh... you're just not the mom type. Well, maybe the didn't-know-I-was-preggo-til-lil-bobbyjoe-popped-out kind of mom...
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote: fuck you, pay more attention if you're going to sling shit.

...why don't you ever give hana shit? you guys are fucking ill.
You were talking before about not doing music, etc. I wonder if learning an instrument and playing would be worthwhile for you...surely you could offer something...

RE: Hana/GV, I give the girl plenty of shit. She's a trooper. Good woman.
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance

Post by Pyrite Medal of Ignorance »

The Torsion wrote:Haha, how are dirty metalheads any worse than dirty fucking crusties, aside from the fact that they actually aren't as dirty? Hey, I'm not trying to convince you to go or anything. I just think you're full of shit, as usual.

it's more the pervasive macho attitude, as displayed here, that i find repulsive.

also, i don't go to crust shows exclusively, not sure where you got that. there are a lot of people that go to shows that don't really seem to adhere to any one "scene" or genre, it's pretty great. just...people, liking music, being civil.

anyway, have fun torsion! i hope you get in some wicked sick fights and shit, man!

Bored, Esq. wrote:
You were talking before about not doing music, etc. I wonder if learning an instrument and playing would be worthwhile for you...surely you could offer something...

[/quote]

I've been fucking around with guitar/bass for probably a decade now, but I never got very good -- I've always had this sort of mindset where if i can't be the BEST at something, i will barely even try...I also have SEVERE anxiety issues that prevent me from just starting a shit band for fun, i don't know. the older i get, the more i realize it's just something i'll have to do and get out of the way, even if i end up being that insane 35 year old bag of shit that can't play an instrument worth a damn wobbling around unaware of anything but the blinding light at the end of the tunnel...but yeah, thanks for your suggestions umesh, but you never really seem to offer anything i haven't already been dwelling on for ages....hahahahha... :pizza:
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:thanks for your suggestions umesh, but you never really seem to offer anything i haven't already been dwelling on for ages....hahahahha... :pizza:
It's always interesting to watch ASPDs at work.
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Bored, Esq. wrote:ASPD
She's just a shitbag. Don't complicate things.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Green Chamber wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:ASPD
She's just a shitbag. Don't complicate things.
*sigh*

Perhaps you're right. I've been trying to engage her via PMs but I'm afraid she's out of reach. I suppose I'll switch to "make her want to kill herself" mode. It shouldn't be too hard...
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

noah thirteen wrote:canon.docre accused me of only "pretending" to like what I do once
That's impossible. Imagine the effort.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

noah thirteen wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I suppose I'll switch to "make her want to kill herself" mode. It shouldn't be too hard...
You're a better person than this, Umesh.....
I'm really not.

:what: you just sent me a pm about my comment regarding FoL looking like a lesbian, then proceeded to tell me I was making you sick and to stop using your real name. You're being a nutbag, and you're the LAST person that would make me want to kill myself.

"engage" me...wtf. sometimes i just don't feel like talking to people, buddy. no big deal. the forum is nice because it allows interaction at my leisure. i can get behind that. :tup:
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

noah thirteen wrote:
Bored, Esq. wrote:I suppose I'll switch to "make her want to kill herself" mode. It shouldn't be too hard...
You're a better person than this, Umesh.....
I'm fucking praying he's better at not being better than that than anyone else here ever has been.

who is green chamber? is that another or of smegma's names, or...?

just trying to attach a face -- er, a name to a name, here. for reference purposes... :dann:
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

What's interesting, to me, about self-destructive, narcissistic people, is how they want to draw other people into their downward spiral. Part of that, of course, is projecting their own low self-esteem and spite onto other people and then reacting to it in turn, as if was coming from others and not from their own minds...

But it's interesting up to a point. After that it's just sad.

Amelia, get in therapy, take your meds, get a life. FOE'd.

:what: expert advice taken...

thanks, Ubleh!
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:thanks, Ubleh!
That's not his name.

I've never posted here before, just a longtime lurker.

Have you given any consideration to the suggestions I posted earlier?
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Green Chamber wrote:
Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:thanks, Ubleh!
That's not his name.
RE: what I said about self-destructive people.

I'm getting tired of these people posting here, though.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Jesus Christ.

Green Chamber, a long time lurker indeed. i see you jumped in almost EXCLUSIVELY because you finally felt comfortable enough to weigh in with your opinion on the community you so shamefully peeping tom'd on for however long, eh?

MY OH MY, LOOK AT ALL OF THE MUSIC THREADS YOU POST IN! I'm not going to go past that first page, I don't think I need to. creep.
search.php?author_id=1850&sr=posts
Funeral_Rapist
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by Funeral_Rapist »

LEAVE AMELIA ALOOOONNEE!!!!!!! :ax: :ax: :betternotstartanyshit:
John Jr. wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
YES. ITALIAN AMERICANS
i believe the preferred nomenclature is "lasagna-coons"
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:Green Chamber, a long time lurker indeed. i see you jumped in almost EXCLUSIVELY because you finally felt comfortable enough to weigh in with your opinion on the community you so shamefully peeping tom'd on for however long, eh?

MY OH MY, LOOK AT ALL OF THE MUSIC THREADS YOU POST IN! I'm not going to go past that first page, I don't think I need to. creep.
search.php?author_id=1850&sr=posts
This is completely incoherent, but I think I get the general sentiment.

I'm really not attacking you here, so there's no need to defend yourself or attack me. I'm just making suggestions and trying to be helpful. Even if you dismiss my ideas entirely, I'd still appreciate it if you told me what you think of them.

I often puzzle over what it is you think you do here. Maybe I'm projecting, but I doubt I'm alone in that, or even in the minority.

I don't really mind all that much. I understand that everyone needs an outlet or twelve. Sometimes when people see something negative in another person, it serves as a reminder of their own flaws or negative personality traits, and they absolutely CANNOT resist breaking down and lashing out. It's the ultimate form of self-hatred/self-white knighting. By saving her, you save yourself?

Guffaw. :what:

streven, stop harshing my good time...

p.s. chipotle tabasco fucking KILLS it in a veggie chowder. my taste buds are DANCING over here.
Bored, Esq.

Post by Bored, Esq. »

Green Chamber wrote: I often puzzle over what it is you think you do here.
I wonder if the "constantly rejecting people who could be one's friends" thing work with anyone. What is that supposed to do, exactly? Bring pity? Disgusting.

Written off as lost. Next.

:what: I'm sorry if I 'brushed off' your friendship, bored.

...if anyone pities me, they need to readjust their empathy radar...!
Funeral_Rapist
Fearless Undead Machines

Post by Funeral_Rapist »

Pyrite Medal of Ignorance wrote:p.s. chipotle tabasco fucking KILLS it in a veggie chowder. my taste buds are DANCING over here.
Know what else'll make your taste buds dance? My cum :fonz:
John Jr. wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
YES. ITALIAN AMERICANS
i believe the preferred nomenclature is "lasagna-coons"

keep waiting for that funeral, buddy! :fonz:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
have fun fucking a 40oz bottle full of ashes