Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR
Threads Endlessly Scrolled

Re: Hay Reeelapse Politicians

Post by ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR »

10/12

thought the unemployment was actually around 15%, and not the governmental lie of 10%
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 92% of the general public.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:10/12

thought the unemployment was actually around 15%, and not the governmental lie of 10%
It's closer to 17%, but you gotta go with what the test expects. Once you have that figured out, the rest is a snap.
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Fuck, I don't know what the dow jones is at...
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

11. I thought the unemployment rate waslike 14 percent(officall and the real one was like twenty)
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Chevalier Mal Fet
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Chevalier Mal Fet »

Toxicarius wrote:

It's closer to 17%, but you gotta go with what the test expects. Once you have that figured out, the rest is a snap.
Ha, i love that you guys have discovered the higher rate, which is not actually the unemployment rate, as liberals have been using it for years. For example, under Bush, the unemployment rate was really 14% or whatever.

It's more and less accurate simultaneously. It is effectively the percentage of working age adults who are not working and while it includes legitimate victims of sustained economic malaise, i.e. those who gave up looking for work, and those who are working part-time when they'd rather work full-time, it also includes those who are not looking for work at all. So, for example your 15-17% includes extremely wealthy people who do not need work, disabled people who can't work, or work full-time, made no income this year, spouses who don't have a job, etc....
Dudes - check out my record: https://linktr.ee/illuminihilation
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

10/12 and I fucking hate the news. I "cheated" on the unemployment one by seeing the answer in this thread, so it's more like 9/11 :shock:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
neckbeard
Foaming at the mouth.

Post by neckbeard »

I'm trying not to waste any thought on politics anymore. There's a difference between knowing the unemployment rate and knowing the who is senate majority leader.
kale
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

10. I feel like I should know all those. I'm a bad citizen. :(
turn these off meatman.
milkmandan
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by milkmandan »

11/12

Who's Steven Colbert?
ImageImageImage

Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:

Ha, i love that you guys have discovered the higher rate, which is not actually the unemployment rate, as liberals have been using it for years. For example, under Bush, the unemployment rate was really 14% or whatever.

It's more and less accurate simultaneously. It is effectively the percentage of working age adults who are not working and while it includes legitimate victims of sustained economic malaise, i.e. those who gave up looking for work, and those who are working part-time when they'd rather work full-time, it also includes those who are not looking for work at all. So, for example your 15-17% includes extremely wealthy people who do not need work, disabled people who can't work, or work full-time, made no income this year, spouses who don't have a job, etc....
actually, i discovered the higher rate during the clinton years.
I AM AN INTELLECTUAL FUCKING COMBATANT OF GOD, I AM TOO TOUGH TO CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

caldwell.the.great wrote:but no other member here does exactly what ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR does, not even the other trolls.
F/K/A HAPF
How's them beans, ma?

Post by F/K/A HAPF »

11. Only because I don't care how many women are on the Supreme Court. Not political.
Xbox live: dashboardmelted or HAPF
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

I only got 5 right. :drool:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Oil, bomber and RNC got me.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Green Chamber
Nespithe

Post by Green Chamber »

I kinda felt like some of those questions were actually attempts to shock me with xtreme facts.
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:

Link?
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

11/12

Forgot about Sodamayor.

necrothrash wrote:
ThE GodDamN BattletweeteR wrote:
Chevalier Mal Fet wrote:
Toxicarius wrote:

Link?
life experience

heresy is progress
My Penis is Broken?

Post by heresy is progress »

10 out of 12
Lord Darksoul
...to the other side!

Post by Lord Darksoul »

11/12

College graduate average= 7/12 :drooly:
"Are you ready to be on ShitGummers.com, bitch?"
-Paparazzo Tom

"IT DA 69 MAN!"
-Whores, when they see me walking into da club.