So, Las Vegas.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: So, Las Vegas.

Post by hipster holocaust »

ALPHA-MALE!!! wrote:I fucking hate Vegas. I will never go back. It's like a house party full of drunk nude old people with no exit. Vegas is an impersonal fuck-all loud mouth shiny erection with a strobe light hanging off it. Every logo, every ad, every t-shirt has flames photoshopped on top of it. Everyone is tan and shiny and have downsyndromey bloodshot eyes.
People spin around in circles vomiting and cursing because its a sign of respect to the city. The cops will punch you. The hookers will bite down hard on your weenis and take your wallet to the arcade/smoke shop where you will find them later on hanging out with their boyfriend and they will pretend they don't know you- and you know that the meatball sandwich her black boyfriend is eating was bought with your money and she had some of the meatball sandwich too because she has sauce all around her fucking mouth. The money (the 16 dollars) you thought you were going to turn into millions (or at least a corvette) playing craps is now a junkies boyfriends snack. Fuck Vegas- Vegas is for the ghost of Chris Farley. Millions of Chris Farley ghosts spinning around in circles getting jaywalking tickets and heat stroke and regular stokes and coke strokes. Stay away from Vegas and have a stroke in the comfort of your own home in front of the MTV.
one of the most amazing posts i've ever seen on here

i just hope and pray that this gentleman knows all of these descriptions from experience
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute