I you were forced to listen to some metalcore

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
copstache
Total Recluse
Posts: 23003
Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: http://420.moe/

fallbacktostone wrote:
This Means War wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQMw-TWr ... re=related[/youtube]
ahahah i fucking love this song!
reminds me of bloodlet
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
User avatar
kmfcm
I hate my life.
Posts: 4102
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:21 pm

what you say?

http://37564recordings.bandcamp.com
. . because reality is shit
User avatar
Idget Child
Big McLargeHuge
Posts: 4079
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 8:23 am
Location: Fuck City

Slightly old news, but bump for Harvest reuinion:



Also a very late response, but that was no slight against you, Wes.
Chad wrote:Idget child might be the worst poster here though...
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

That Harvest reunion is going to to be awesome. Wish I could go. :cry:
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

kmfcm wrote: Throats
I'm way late to the party on this, pretty cool shit.
Wank night's cancelled
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11601
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

wish aeser posted more often.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

guardianoftheblind wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:This one God Forbid album
Zao
Old killswitch engage
you're like the only person that gets it in this whole thread.
:lol:

missed this gem.
User avatar
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 10406
Joined: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:47 pm
Location: It's Tyler Perry's world, I just live here.

Downpresser and Harm's Way. Just big stupid angry fun.
Haha,
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11836
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2009 2:37 am
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Wank night's cancelled
User avatar
kmfcm
I hate my life.
Posts: 4102
Joined: Sun Oct 28, 2007 5:21 pm

yeah, it's a good thing there's a new band out playing total Disembodied worship, because Disembodied aren't doing another album anymore.


a couple of them are doing this though: http://xaphan.bandcamp.com/
(there's probably still just previews there)
Last edited by kmfcm on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
http://37564recordings.bandcamp.com
. . because reality is shit
User avatar
canon.docre
Olde Timer
Posts: 5694
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Cascade Whore wrote:
This is my saturday morning, I have beer leftover from the night before and I want my roomates to party with me as soon as I wake up goto record.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

New band Xaphan. Ex-Disembodied/108/Threadbare

2 demo tracks here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/xaphan666

Ungodly heavy.



New Xibalba track over at Pitchfork:

http://pitchfork.com/reviews/tracks/13753-sentenced/
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3537
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

This Means War wrote:New band Xaphan. Ex-Disembodied/108/Threadbare

2 demo tracks here:

http://www.reverbnation.com/xaphan666

Ungodly heavy.
shit's awesome.

Cowards and Sickbag are current favorites.
User avatar
This Means War
The Brutality Continues...
Posts: 2994
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:29 pm
Location: Dark Shadows Of Pennsylvania

Foot Foot wrote:
This Means War wrote:New band Xaphan. Ex-Disembodied/108/Threadbare

2 demo tracks here:



Ungodly heavy.
shit's awesome.

Cowards and Sickbag are current favorites.
Link me that shit.
hard paranormal dong wrote: one of these days im going to upload my fist onto the internet, i just hope one day you accidentally download it.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

why the fuck do bandcamp pages still not have volume sliders

what is this shit?
User avatar
Foot Foot
How's them beans, ma?
Posts: 3537
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2007 4:51 pm
Location: Precious with a Dick
Contact:

fallbacktostone wrote:why the fuck do bandcamp pages still not have volume sliders

what is this shit?
i have no fucking idea. really dumb.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.
Posts: 6090
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Forgot about this thread. This genre aged worse than most. I haven't listened to any of this stuff in ages.

I bet I would still enjoy Coalesce, Deadguy, and Bloodlet. I would give another listen to Converge, Zao, Disembodied, and Botch, though I didn't get into those ones as much.

Isis don't belong in this thread, dicks. Rorschach gets a pass because they were around before the genre really, uh, coalesced.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

Fung Tunt wrote:[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1W1cdV7M ... ata_player[/youtube]
pretty terrible :tdown:
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11601
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm



:)
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38780
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

I still listen to Turmoil - The Process of.. every once in a while
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8730
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

botch - american nervoso



or maybe all out war

User avatar
canon.docre
Olde Timer
Posts: 5694
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:24 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.
Posts: 6090
Joined: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:44 pm

Okay, Wrench from Orange County are one of those bands that were truly douchy JNKO wearing metalcore that I bet I could still like. I can't find any of their songs because there are apparently 5 bands named Wrench.
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5962
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

oh man wrench
i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call -copstache
probably some punk broth - tvbfvs
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs -eba
it's been hard to find the focus necessary with all the racket my wife & her boyfriend have been making -necro-meter
Post Reply