I'm going to review random fast food.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Re: I'm going to review random fast food.

Post by riley-o »

I'd like to see another half inch of growth before committing
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Welp, guess who's going to Taco Bell now...son of a bitch :x
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Bit Alien
HATE RIDING BIKE...PULL ME.

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

okay im buying one of those for sure

I don't have an indoor fireplace so I guess I'll go to my dads to use it

ps has anyone talked to eric in a while? I fucking forgot about this video series he was working on, he should do a 7" split with Ken Burns
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

He posted on an FB thread about Pete Shelley RIP calling Buzzcocks terrible. I reminded him Kittie was his favorite band, and he has no taste.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i had the arbynator; it's... fine? but, i'm sad to report, they put too much of the sauces on there

and they're totally in the wrong location! assuming you eat it as it's advertised: the horsey sauce should have been on top so it appears later in the bite after the sandwich's full bouquet has a chance to open in your mouth; that way the other flavors are contextualized by the horseradish and not manipulated by it

i mean it's arby's (they have the meats you know) so it's going to be good regardless but uh, i think this was bit of a missed opportunity !! between this and that brisket sandwich that came on way over-glutinous/under-toasted texas toast... their test kitchen needs some new leadership imho
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

its so fucking weird to me how arbys rules now and burger king sucks
formerly ghost boner
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

arby's has always ruled but flag on the play re: burger king sucking, i won't stand for that unmitigated slanderousness

i get to have tommy's again in like a week, pretty fuckin stoked man
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Last time I went to Arby’s I think the meat was older than the building was, fuck that place up the ass and cram it shut with David Putty’s 8 ball jacket.
Ill body
/
Ill will
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

we work in la a lot and im always trying to find a tommys by whatever job we go to. was in montery park all week and saw one right by the site and lost my mind. it was just some fucking shitty burger place called tommys, not an orignal tommys. im still angry
formerly ghost boner
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

ghost boner wrote: Fri Dec 14, 2018 1:40 pm we work in la a lot and im always trying to find a tommys by whatever job we go to. was in montery park all week and saw one right by the site and lost my mind. it was just some fucking shitty burger place called tommys, not an orignal tommys. im still angry
it's a real problem with their brand !!!! it was central to my pitch to be their first general counsel or even staff attorney (didn't work) but eh, it costs money (approximately the salary of a full-time attorney on staff, just saying) to even start researching those suits

CHANGE OF SUBJECT

i live about 40ish minutes from a restaurant called burger king that has no connection to the corporate fast food chain. there was a court case and everything—and in a bit of i'm-not-really-sure-how-that-would-be-good-law creativity, they reached a weird compromise: there's a radius of like 20 miles from the mom & pop restaurant where the corporate entity can't open a restaurant, and the mom & pop version can't leave that same radius. i'm going to make a trip there sometime in the new year because of COURSE i'm interested in that shit. fast food and law, two of my true loves. i'm gonna be dead by 57
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

i respect your choice
formerly ghost boner
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Toilet Fleet wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:11 pm
i live about 40ish minutes from a restaurant called burger king that has no connection to the corporate fast food chain. there was a court case and everything—and in a bit of i'm-not-really-sure-how-that-would-be-good-law creativity, they reached a weird compromise: there's a radius of like 20 miles from the mom & pop restaurant where the corporate entity can't open a restaurant, and the mom & pop version can't leave that same radius.
:putin