RECOMMEND PODCASTS, bub.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Re: RECOMMEND PODCASTS, bub.

Post by Hostage Grenade II »

Im all in with this Anthony Cumia show, after his dismissal from Sirius/XM.

I love his format, great video, no censorship, and will be even better as comedian guests keep popping in.

A visit from mr. william burr will be fantastic.

Its a subscription based podcast....but you can get em off of kickass torrents.
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

electronichamz
git help.

Post by electronichamz »

Bumped thread update your podcasts
Hostage Grenade II wrote:Plastikman is actually not made of plastic
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Chelsea Peretti
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

Star Talk radio, though I listen to it a lot less these days; while I think Neil DeGrasse-Tyson is a really nice guy, he tends to interrupt people too much, and the topics they've had lately haven't been so interesting (I want astronomy and cosmology dammit!)

Titanium Physicists: still the best physics pocast, especially if you're interested in astronomy, cosmology, and particle physics. They have a layman guest in each episode; the goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal goal is to explain rather complex physics issues to this simpleton. The host always has two different phycisist mates of his on the show ("Arise, Doctor David Tsang!!" - "Roooaaarr!!"), and all of the speakers are sympathetic and can explain things incredibly well. There are several episodes each on neutron stars, black holes and time dilation.

The D6 Generation: a board/ geek game podcast. A little too much rambling but they always have interesting/ high profile guests and the hosts seem to be really nice, down to earth guys. Includes well done, detailed reviews.

Philosophy Now: I wish they'd still produce these. Every episode has a different topic (among else, Schopenhauer, free will, ethics, ...) and the speakers have all been really good.

The Jodcast: good astronomy pocast, new episode every month. every episode has a ten minute long segment on what you will be able to see in the night sky the coming month.

Astrocast: good physics podcast with a some dude who sounds a lot more clueless than he is being explained physics shit by a slightly insufferable/arrogant female professor. Informative, a wide range of topics due to there being a shitton of episodes, but there's days when I just can't stand listening to these two goofs.
Last edited by THE KILL on Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

THE KILL wrote:Star Talk radio, though I listen to it a lot less these days; while I think Neil DeGrasse-Tyson is a really nice guy, he tends to interrupt people too much, and the topics they've had lately haven't been so interesting (I want astronomy and cosmology dammit!)

Titanium Physicists: still the best physics pocast, especially if you're interested in astronomy, cosmology, and particle physics. They have a layman guest in each episode; the goal goal goal is to explain rather complex physics issues to this simpleton. The host always has two different phycisist mates of his on the show ("Arise, Doctor David Tsang!!" - "Roooaaarr!!"), and all of the speakers are sympathetic and can explain things incredibly well. There are several episodes each on neutron stars, black holes and time dilation.

The D6 Generation: a board/ geek game podcast. A little too much rambling but they always have interesting/ high profile guests and the hosts seem to be really nice, down to earth guys. Includes well done, detailed reviews.

Philosophy Now: I wish they'd still produce these. Every episode has a different topic (among else, Schopenhauer, free will, ethics, ...) and the speakers have all been really good.

The Jodcast: good astronomy pocast, new episode every month. every episode has a ten minute long segment on what you will be able to see in the night sky the coming month.

Astrocast: good physics podcast with a some dude who sounds a lot more clueless than he is being explained physics shit by a slightly insufferable/arrogant female professor. Informative, a wide range of topics due to there being a shitton of episodes, but there's days when I just can't stand listening to these two goofs.
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

fuuuck I just made a triple post

elephants gerald
One Of Many Accounts

Post by elephants gerald »

superego
electronichamz
git help.

Post by electronichamz »

THE KILL wrote:

Checking these out
Hostage Grenade II wrote:Plastikman is actually not made of plastic
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

Post by the awesome Assassin »

Man In A Canoe - Mitch Melrose
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Halfway through the Joe Exotic episode of Over My Dead Body, and it is fucking nuts/hilarious.

Not recommended for people who get squeamish due to stories about animal abuse :(
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute