WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2019 2:33 am

User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:53 am

worth its own thread
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Fri Aug 09, 2019 6:27 pm

featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:41 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 61784
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:56 am



:dann:
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Fri Aug 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Image
User avatar
gabalgabow
Zombie Apocalypse
Posts: 175
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:31 pm
Location: France
Contact:

Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:50 am

FALL OF SERAPHS

A great old school death metal band from France,
with a blackened/ brutal touch.

User avatar
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11570
Joined: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:23 pm

Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:41 pm

Image
User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18309
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:09 am

User avatar
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18309
Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2007 4:14 pm
Location: Canada

Sun Aug 18, 2019 1:12 am

One of the best


A piece of advice: if you’re cast on thin ice...
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:19 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
I like to smell things.
Posts: 1692
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:24 pm

featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
featherboa wrote: I joke around a lot by saying stupid stuff (even stupider than what I really think)
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Mon Aug 19, 2019 3:57 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Aug 20, 2019 3:26 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 14719
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Tue Aug 20, 2019 6:40 pm

Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Post Reply