special james thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: special james thread

Post by Necrometer »

♠V|L|N♠ wrote:
james wrote:VLN I will battle rap you so fucking hard just to punish you for stepping to me bro
:what:
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

hahaha yes! that smiley is awesome

geeheeb
I call on thee
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:gigawhat:
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

hey james i guess that video card wont go anywhere in my roomies comp. im pretty much fucked for games now
formerly ghost boner
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

ghost boner wrote:i wish i could just put my xbox version of hl2 in the comp and rock that shits.
you can do that with windows 8 when it comes out.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

i would've paid to read that
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

thank you Riley!
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

Necrometer wrote:
james wrote:the immaculate conception was mary being born without sin
:?

edit: holy fuck it's true, I am the worst ex-Catholic ever
:?:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:idea:
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
HASHTHRASH
I hate your life.

Post by HASHTHRASH »

James, that was great. Can you post your other comics and drawings in this thread? I can't find any of the others anymore. Thank you, sir.
Zerohero wrote: i remember when Cave paPpY sent me some wooden MP1's

http://www.killthatcat.com
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I certainly shall! Thanks pal! Anything in particular you remember? I have a retarded amount of stuff that I've posted here over the years, wouldn't want to overdo it...
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Wormholegenerator wrote:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
hahahahah holy shit I don't even remember that
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

bump for titty mountain highway
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Bumping this thread because I've had the flu since Saturday and Jame brilliance/titty movntain highway put me in a good mood and I'm trying to get it back on track from this cosplay whatever.
Haha,
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

caldwell.the.great wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
james wrote:the immaculate conception was mary being born without sin
:?

edit: holy fuck it's true, I am the worst ex-Catholic ever
:?:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
:idea:
pre-pubes life
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Pisscubes wrote:James?

I'm getting a Wii this evening.

What games should I get?

Do you like Twilight Princess or Skyward Sword better?

How about Metroid Prime 3?

I want to know your Nintendo opinions intimately.
If you get Skyward Sword you have to make sure you have the extra add-on for the Wii remote. Also, if memory serves Twilight Princess has Tron monsters and you're a werewolf, so put that in your pipe and smoke it... which your burnt lips.
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

I could potentially ramble about this forever so I will try to be concise, for your sake.

Twilight Princess is the best 3D Zelda game, IMO. It's the only 3D one I would put on par with the original, or A Link to the Past for the SNES. You have to choke down the tutorial but once it kicks in, it's a beautiful thing.

Skyward Sword was satisfying to me as a superfan but I don't think most adults I know would genuinely care very much for it. It's very bittersweet, and I'd leave it as a 'maybe later' purchase to wait until you've used up other exclusive content for the system. Some portions of it are This Is The Best Zelda, while I would say that the majority of it is relatively taxing to slog through.

I would recommend Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2 before either of those Zelda games, though. I think that SMG is a serious contender for best game ever made, even in zero-hyperbole conditions where my fan love means nothing and everyone wears boring brown suits and nobody smiles. If I could relive any video game experience again, it would be my first run through SMG.

Metroid Prime 3 can suck a dick. Has none of the Metroid vibe. It's just another console shooter. The plot of the Prime games is fucking retarded Saturday morning cartoon bullshit, and Prime 3 really doesn't let you escape from it whatsoever. The first game pretty much ruled everything, the second one was a sequel.... and the third one is a sequel to that. Boring re-redux. Most people disagree with me, but I think that they all have brain cancer.

IF ASKED I could keep going on and on and on about this forfuckingever.

The best advice I can give you is to MOD THE THING. You can get absolutely anything you want that way, very very easily, at no risk or cost.

SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
If you have the opportunity, do not overlook The Last Story. It's a wonderful, classic game that is going to be overlooked because of it's medium.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I so wish I was capable of enjoying 3D Mario games. I hear people raving about how awesome they are, but playing them just feels like a handful of limp dicks. I guess I've tried hardest with Mario 64 and SMG... such a tragic loss based on all the praise I hear.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

I didn't play the Wii or the Gamecube. I think I'm going to hold out and get a WiiU down the road and just go into a fucking terrible month long orgy of fat Nintendo cosplay family-shaming embarrassment
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

oh you mean have fun like a real man
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

Pisscubes wrote:
Krieg wrote:Hacking a Wii is as easy as putting some files in a SD card. I am just saying ...
I know I'm going to sound like an idiot but, when a Wii is hacked, what do you get out of it?
geoffcubes I am going to tackle this question here instead of the other thread because this thread is my orbiting magic space palace and i can do whatever I want in it
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
A modded Wii is a console/living room solution to accessing every video game made before the CD era.

Basically once you mod it, you get something called the 'homebrew browser' - once that's installed, you click on whatever you want from a fan-made list and it will just magically install itself onto your system.

I use mine for almost everything you could possibly do in conjunction with a television. There are emulators available for almost any system you could want (with some notable exceptions), all of which are configured to run automatically with the Gamecube controller. Reliably, you will be able to run NES, SNES, GB/GBC/GBA, Genesis/32X/Sega CD, Master System/Gamegear, TG16, arcade and more. This experience is identical to console play because you are sitting on your couch with a controller instead of hunching yourself over the PC. You can also take advantage of all the optional emulator stuff like save states, fast forwarding, cheats etc.

You also have the option to download any virtual console or WiiWare (downloadable, original Nintendo content) game and install those, as well. Most of that is a bit redundant once you have an emulated version available, but whatever. Some of the Wiiware games have been great.

You also obviously have complete access to the entire Wii library. You can run any Gamecube game you want, but the process is a bit convoluted.

All this runs off of an SD card or an external hard drive. I have an old 250gig Seagate hooked up to my Wii at all times. Some of that is filled with games (fucking thousands) and more of it is filled with movies and TV shows.

One of the better homebrew applications is WiiMC, which is a media player. You can throw shit on your external and access it from the main Wii menu. Combine that with Netflix (if you have an account) and you really have half a planets worth of content to ravage.

If you're at all interested in this I will throw you links to some forums. It's really just as easy to look up some tutorials on Youtube, though.

All you need to do this is an SD card and a copy of Smash Brothers Brawl. Other games work as well, but that's the one I used. You throw some data on the SD card, get to a certain level in Brawl, and then save the game. The data on the card then executes and installs all the necessary shit onto the internal memory of the Wii.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

james wrote:
All you need to do this is an SD card and a copy of Smash Brothers Brawl. Other games work as well, but that's the one I used. You throw some data on the SD card, get to a certain level in Brawl, and then save the game. The data on the card then executes and installs all the necessary shit onto the internal memory of the Wii.
:what: