NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Ray wrote:Rockets who are short-handed in starting front court and both point guards just murdered the Grizzlies, holy shit. I GUESS THEY'LL JUST TALK ABOUT THE WARRIORS SOME MORE THOUGH.
that's because houston isn't a city, it's a herpes sore with zoning

i'm sold on the rockets, as i've attested to before, the combination of a league-best post defender and two good-to-great on-ball defenders is a lot to overcome in the playoffs when shots are at a premium already

people won't shut up about the warriors because they have the best pure shooter we've seen in a while, a second fiddle that would marquee like seven teams in the league, and a fucking voltron lineup (i love that they got a guy like barbosa, who i've loved forever)
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

houston has no zoning fyi
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

fuuuuuuck i meant to write WITHOUT zoning

fuck that joke died on the monterfhuerkcuking vine righ tthere
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

Zerohero wrote:I watched three quarters of the Suxers and Woofs last night... seeing if NBA history would be made.

and I don't think I'll be watching hoops anymores...
You watched two of the shittiest teams in the league and you're complaining that it was bad? That's like bitching about all the vegetables in your salad.

Harden's the real deal. If it wasn't for all the bad press he received in the off-season, people would be sucking him off like he was Anthony Davis.

I like that vid of the mascot. That's the best defense Charlotte's played all year.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

ed davis might start tmw?

ImageImageImage

hopefully with davis starting and playing with hill more lakes'll win enough bames to have an anti-strategistically low percentage of keeping their pick this summer and davis' minutes and stats will go up so that we have to shell out a shit ton of cash to keep him :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

bland ed wrote:ed davis might start tmw?

ImageImageImage

hopefully with davis starting and playing with hill more lakes'll win enough bames to have an anti-strategistically low percentage of keeping their pick this summer and davis' minutes and stats will go up so that we have to shell out a shit ton of cash to keep him :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I like imagining the disaster of the Lakers lotto ball winding up beyond that top 5 protection, but I think it's going to be hard.

Looking at how many of the serious tankers there are, Philly is gonna be in that top 3 no matter what happens...they are determined. There's Minnesota, and the Knicks which I think round out clearly the 4 worst teams (Lakers included).

Some of those other bad record record teams right now could come around later... Detroit shouldn't be that friggin bad...Charlotte has been shockingly bad-hell were in playoffs last year, and Utah is also in the conversation but as they develop they could start to improve--plus I don't think they are in tank mode. They are probably that 5th worst team...especially playing west schedule.

But then I suppose as the season goes on teams that aren't in that same level of terrible COULD start tanking--over resting guys coming off injuries, not making key trades and playing more minutes for younger guys.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

I had this brainstorm... I get these (something usually slightly wrong with them) NBA jerseys for $1 at Park Avenue Coat Company discount bins...and had an idea to cover my speaker grills with 'em.

Came out pretty groovy........... that one was a boobie gibson one with cleveland misprinted twice..and the Clips was an Elton Brand one but had a giant burn hole in the back.

rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

please don't ever post any pictures of whatever room that is ever again
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Haha. Agreed. I feel like I need to get my computer a hep B test.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

duck season, rabbit season, ballot season

gasol/davis/gay/harden/curry

valanciunas/horford/james/butler/wall

stuck with traditional 1-5 because tradition
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by Hostage Grenade II »

Wow, Pistons are on fire. Beating some legit teams on the way. I think now that Josh is gone, this team is all in with Van Gundy. Its amazing to watch. This franchise has been in the shitter for a long time, and watching them compete lately is like falling in love with the 04 Larry Brown team all over again.

They really need one more piece in the starting lineup. We need a SF. Singler just aint a starter.

Brandon Jennings is FINALLY maturing. When van gundy is riding the hot point guard and plays Augustine instead of him in the 4th quarter, Brandon is Augustines biggest supporter on the bench cheering every basket.

Ahh, is this finally the turning point?
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

altars of radness
Olde Timer

I was starting to get excited and happy for the Pistons, then I watched them play. They still fucking suck. It's like watching the Lakers if they had two or three good players to put back all Kobe's misses. I don't think I saw a single actual play. It was all Jennings.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i mean you do realize that isolation plays are an actual component of basketball strategy and not just a fuck-it-let-some-guy-do-things gambit, right. not every situation calls for hifalutin princetonian backcut-and-screen shit, especially not when you have a point that can create, competent rebounding, and decent perimeter shooting.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

altars of radness wrote:I was starting to get excited and happy for the Pistons, then I watched them play. They still fucking suck. It's like watching the Lakers if they had two or three good players to put back all Kobe's misses. I don't think I saw a single actual play. It was all Jennings.
You cant just let me have my little moment here in time can you.....
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Hostage Grenade II wrote:
altars of radness wrote:I was starting to get excited and happy for the Pistons, then I watched them play. They still fucking suck. It's like watching the Lakers if they had two or three good players to put back all Kobe's misses. I don't think I saw a single actual play. It was all Jennings.
You cant just let me have my little moment here in time can you.....
No, no. Sorry about that, dude. I still want them to make the playoffs, and I really like Drummond and Monroe. I was just disappointed by what I saw. It's not like I was expecting to see a Hawks game or anything, but I was hoping to see something a little more exciting or interesting, or at least some ball movement, especially in such a close game (against Indy a few nights ago).
Tim Hudson
Morbid Florist

Post by Tim Hudson »

Screw Drummond. Nurkic from the Nuggets is the hot new up & coming big guy. Also liking Mirotic.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Tim Hudson wrote:Screw Drummond.
ImageImageImage
scathingly hot take alert
ThichardRimmons
Hetero as hell...

NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by ThichardRimmons »

Nikola Vucivec is a faggot
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

bland ed wrote:If there was any team that drafted papanikolao it had to have been the pussies known as the rockettes
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
I don't actually believe this, I just had to say it because been thinking it each time I hear that name
That guy rules. Best euro league rookie.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

i just wanted to make a terrible joke because he has the smae last name as the dude that Pap smears are named after
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Jennings 24 points and 21 assists tonight.

Motherfucker was ballin. In Van Gundy we trust.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Jerry West "consultant" I think might have built a new dynasty.
Warriors fucking clobbering everyone from every aspect of the game.