NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by valgalder »

Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

valgalder wrote:
Just noticed--hellava effort by wade too on that play.

Bosh really looks like a brontosaurus. Slow moving veganosarus on that play.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Lebron complaining about playing TOO MANY minutes. :awesome:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=A ... heat111210
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:Lebron complaining about playing TOO MANY minutes. :awesome:

wow that's the icing on the cake. I officially hate the Heat now, even Wade (I have a Wade #3 tshirt that I wear often cause I don't have many tshirts - the Mrs bought it cause I liked him)

and that Rondo dunk... yeesh!!! it is funny how he was starting to ask for a foul after falling w/out being touched though :lol:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:

wow that's the icing on the cake. I officially hate the Heat now, even Wade (I have a Wade #3 tshirt that I wear often cause I don't have many tshirts - the Mrs bought it cause I liked him)

and that Rondo dunk... yeesh!!! it is funny how he was starting to ask for a foul after falling w/out being touched though :lol:
That dunk looked like when those mascots dunk of trampolines. I wonder if Rondo can dunk on rollerskates? really.. wanna see that.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Natas wrote:

Looks like Bosh pussies him to me!
fixed
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Hahaha, this is like Cowboys 2...
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

krudmonk wrote:Hahaha, this is like Cowboys 2...

and how! :vuvu:
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

valgalder
Wandering Johnny!

Post by valgalder »

Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:I know I might as well complain that water is wet but how come Lebron can talk back to the refs and it's totally cool?

Same with the lakers... I haven't seen them take one of those bullshit "show emotion" T's yet.
Bryant bitchie-crys after every single play that's not in his favor. They continue to get call after call, even in the loss last night.

Another team, a guys eyes show surprise and he's socked with at T.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Zerohero wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:I know I might as well complain that water is wet but how come Lebron can talk back to the refs and it's totally cool?

Same with the lakers... I haven't seen them take one of those bullshit "show emotion" T's yet.
Bryant bitchie-crys after every single play that's not in his favor. They continue to get call after call, even in the loss last night.

Did you see how quick Carmelo was T'd up in the 3rd or 4th quarter last night? He turned around and gave the ref a "Come on now man...." look and got the T. Kobe and LeBron practically eat the ref's face if the call is wrong but do they get called? NOPE. GOLDEN BOYS OF THE NBA
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Did you see how quick Carmelo was T'd up in the 3rd or 4th quarter last night? He turned around and gave the ref a "Come on now man...." look and got the T. Kobe and LeBron practically eat the ref's face if the call is wrong but do they get called? NOPE. GOLDEN BOYS OF THE NBA
yeah that's why this gay rule is SO gay.... the chumminess of the ref and the player allows different rules for different guys

If you put on a BIG SMILE and go "CMON MAN WHY THAT A FOUL" you get off scott free, and if you show a single cock hair stand on end in suprise in your jock they got a policeman in there to give out a T.
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Pisscubes wrote:
Fuckin brilliant. I hope the big strike causes the whole league to really look at shit like this as what has weakened the product, a la the NHL did with hooking and interference.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

krudmonk wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
Fuckin brilliant. I hope the big strike causes the whole league to really look at shit like this as what has weakened the product, a la the NHL did with hooking and interference.

I forget... how many steps are you allowed before it's travelling? Seven?
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Natas wrote:Image
:awesome:

:moreawesome:
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Zerohero wrote:

Kobe is the main reason I was in favor of this rule. I hate his fucking face -- see my work in the appropriate thread for that. As I boycott all Laker games until they play a team I like in the playoffs, I cannot confirm or deny your observation. But this news you have posted is alarming.

Came to the realization last night that referees in the NBA are not there to enforce the rules... they are present to regulate the flow and outcome of the game by selecting different rules at different times. Only now is the league being open about this specialized subjectivity.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
necrothrash wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Kobe is the main reason I was in favor of this rule. I hate his fucking face -- see my work in the appropriate thread for that. As I boycott all Laker games until they play a team I like in the playoffs, I cannot confirm or deny your observation. But this news you have posted is alarming.

Came to the realization last night that referees in the NBA are not there to enforce the rules... they are present to regulate the flow and outcome of the game by selecting different rules at different times. Only now is the league being open about this specialized subjectivity.
As I said at the outset with this rule: The refs have been shown to be corrupt and amongst the worst in all of pro sports and their answer is to give them MORE power to decide the outcome of a game?

:theylive:
and whilst on this topic, three seconds and now defensive 3 second calls are the most arbitrary bullshit of all time... no consistency whatsoever in either direction.

shit, drop a sensor in guys socks and allow an additional second and put one of them detectors that goes WOOOOO when you shoplift a loaf of bread
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

I remember that commentary and Cubes, you were right man. But at first it sounded like they would enforce the "no crying" policy unilaterally. I wanted to believe!!!! Wrasslin' is real!!!!

krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

Come on. We may know who Garnett is, but how many shoes does he sell?
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

love this page.
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Stephen Jackson got fined 50 grand for talking about refs. After the game, by himself, on the way to the locker room. :roll:
Pisscubes wrote:I realize I would most likely hate him where he on another team but I love Paul Pierce. :brokenheart:
I'm the same with Joakim Noah. I love watching his goofy ass play and he'll say whatever's on his mind. He recently said Garnett is mean and ugly, hahaha. :moreawesome:

Edit: Cleveland 4-4, Miami 5-4....so awesome.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

:tup:
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
He's still a bitch. :awesome:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
necrothrash
I like to smell things.

Post by necrothrash »

Haha! Memphis has a team?
krudmonk
Bonestorm 13

Post by krudmonk »

necrothrash wrote:Haha! Memphis has a team?
if Gunther lived in this thread like the NHL one, he'd be really mad and typing in all caps.
UGH! HEEEYYYYY!!!!!!!