NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Chad »

:pizza:
Last edited by Chad on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

:pizza:
Last edited by Chad on Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chad
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by Chad »

national media has kinda turned on lebron, and it's not like he's getting younger. it'd be beautiful if he seized it now in adversity while he's still a superstar

I'll be watching

cheers
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i love the two-man game golden state will play in the wing; cleveland can't spread the defense that much to meet the numbers, as it'd be an easy rotation to the weak side corner or finding a cutter to the basket

thompson (klay) has a knack for really dumb fuckin fouls
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

also it's good to see leandro barbosa getting some quality minutes on what i assume is his 73rd birthday
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Chad wrote:I have no tie to either team...but...BUT...

I do hate steph curry's face. I hate the phrase ''splash brothers''... I hate Klay's face.

Cavs are down two crucial players. they are underdogs facing cunts.

go Cavs
I just can't stand to face my fucking Facebook feed after these asshats who swore they'd NEVER FORGIVE LEBRON and now regularly gargle his testicles win a championship. I'd love it if they lost and the Lebron wheeled and dealed another NEW BIG THREE to some other team and won there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fuck you

really

fuck you
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

hearing mark jackson pile plaudits on the warriors is like listening to a man talking about how somebody else is doing a really great job fucking his wife with a much bigger dick
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Toilet Fleet wrote:also it's good to see leandro barbosa getting some quality minutes on what i assume is his 73rd birthday
i love barbosa's stilo so much man

Toilet Fleet wrote:hearing mark jackson pile plaudits on the warriors is like listening to a man talking about how somebody else is doing a really great job fucking his wife with a much bigger dick

:oops: :oops: :oops:
Zerohero wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:
Chad wrote:I have no tie to either team...but...BUT...

I do hate steph curry's face. I hate the phrase ''splash brothers''... I hate Klay's face.

Cavs are down two crucial players. they are underdogs facing cunts.

go Cavs
I just can't stand to face my fucking Facebook feed after these asshats who swore they'd NEVER FORGIVE LEBRON and now regularly gargle his testicles win a championship. I'd love it if they lost and the Lebron wheeled and dealed another NEW BIG THREE to some other team and won there. :lol: :lol: :lol:
fuck you

really

fuck you
is the idea of princess james going to another team and winning there what made you fly off the handle zh??
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Post by Hostage Grenade II »

S Curry needs to put that fucking mouthguard back in his mouth and leave it there.........Serious, the NBA needs to step in on that one. Its fucking ridiculous. I might be getting old.....but its fucking gross and unprofessional. Save that shit for some streetball league.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by Ray »

♠V|L|N♠ wrote:Where Delonte?

Right here boo.

You can't be fuckin all my niggaz momma!

I be fuckin whoever son, now shut that door. Can't you see momma busy?

Fuuuuuuuuu.
This thread/board used to be something
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

i don't disagree w/lakers' pickup of russell, an oversized point with bona fide floor stretching range and a good first step is never a bad choice, and i think their needs in the backcourt will outlast their needs in the front

but i really really really fuckin hate the "the league is changing, you don't need to draft big men" argument some in the local sports media were making. that's dumb. look at the western conference playoffs this year. the ultimate winners started a bona fide 5 that couldn't shoot. they were temporarily given fits by a grizzlies team that plays a legit 5 that isn't a preternatural talent offensively. they had to get through a rockets team that starts dwight howard. those rockets had to get past a clippers team that runs a 5 that isn't very good offensively and isn't the plus defender that people make him out to be, despite his sexy-looking blocks. those clippers got past a spurs team that leads the universe in next-generation basketball and still operates with frontcourt players that aren't exclusively stretch 4/5s, like splitter. oh, and the warriors had to beat a cavs team whose second most impactful player, following their insane injury stretch, was timofey fucking mozgov.

the prototypical mid-to-low post big man is not dead in the "new nba." it's just a reformulated position—one that still otherwise necessitates grabbing value in the position as available. i hate nowadays nba reporting.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

wait so the spurz are going after lamarcus aldridge

this might be amazing if it happens :D
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Yeah, I tuned that shit out as well. However I'd like to think there's a place in the league for that guy the Rockets drafted in the 2nd round from Louisville. (Houston has a streak of collecting a dozen of undersized bigs on the roster every year no matter what their position of need is and it's hilarious every time)
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

i was pretty stoked about the dangelo draft just because i seen some of his passes beforehand, i've also been indoctrinated to believe that lakes get their bigs in FA

i just hope voodoo doesn't get traded for boogie Image
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

okay so glazing over half of the offseason dealings

this deandre jordan on again/off again bullshit is gross. i give zero shitos about being "a man of his word" or whatever otehr bullshit people trot out when you have billionaires trying to best other billionaires. the fact is that with this dumb moratorium period, teams can jockey for position to the point of excluding other potential moves–and then get totally fuckin worked when some spineless bimbo like dj gets cornered by his teammates in his house and then reneges. what, fundamentally, is to prevent teams with big-target free agents from using that as a weapon? take alrdrige himself. let's say he and the blazers agreed in principle to an extension. publicly, he courts a different team, let's say in conference, and verbals to them. that other team is clearly not going to pursue additional depth at that position, and may start shifting assets to make the numbers work out. then, as the actual day of signing approaches, everybody goes LOL SIKE and then what? a team may have essentially weakened their position for zero benefit, all predicated on deals that can't be inked but can be phone sexed because reasons. end the fucking weeklong jerkoffery period and delay the start of the signing period altogether. jesus christ.

adam silver should burn all his goodwill and completely invalidate the clippers contract citing duress. that would be the shit icing on the cat barf cupcake on this one. but nah. and if they end up keeping deandre, didn't the clippers have a smashing success in free agency? lost a weak as shit backup stretch 5 and a whatever perimeter 3 that is easily replaced by pierce. plus they get johnson AND a needs-to-play-his-way-into-good-money-again lance stephenson? doc suddenly looks like he knows what he's doing even though it was all by accident.

hibbert to the lakers isn't terrible; they've already got an old ball-stopping chucker, and signed another off-the-bench ball-stopping chucker, so the fact that hibbert is completely lost on offense isn't as much of a liability as it seems. plus his throwback galoot game will fit nicely with their throwback galoot coach's throwback galoot peach basket-era offensive schemes.

warriors lose a superfluous lee and get the man whose entire cache is being the guy that will end up guarding lebron james for stretches at a time. are they that fucking confident they'll repeat? then again, why not?
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

I've stopped watching completely but NBA drama is hilarious.

:lol:
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

thread fuckin disappeared; shame on us, on all of us

spurs are a harder out than the warriors? i'm calling it now. boban gonna drop 57/18/12(blocks) on the jazz in the first game of the first round, and the nba is gonna mercy rule the rest of the series.

got tickets to see lakers/kings this wednesday, p. to v. good seats. i'm kinda excited? half the possessions will be interesting, and i'm always down to watch either a.) rondo work some ridiculous angle that literally no other point guard in the league would try, b.) rondo call somebody at the scorer's table "simple functions" and stare at them until he pulls a triple technical, or c.) boogie put up a quintuple double on roy hibbert, who after the lakers get their first points, will get back on defense sometime late in the third quarter.

the west in general has recovered pretty nicely following some early season shenanigans.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Kobe's final game :fonz:
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

It ruled, tuned in at the right time too
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Yeah that shit slayed. Came close to tearing up for Odom's sendoff
formerly ghost boner
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

obligatory elton brand reference

i literal loled for so much of kobe's last game; the mendoza line for scoring efficiency is points over FGA, and he got there! i started the WE WANT TACOS chant for like the entire fourth quarter and boom, rack 'em

kinda sucks that the stathounding of the game has basically obviated the need for a kobe type player, but on the other hand, it means that kobe's legacy will loom that much larger going forward in lake angeles and beyond

over/under on warriors losses before the western conference finals: 2.5 (i'm taking the under!) also is this a 2004 ALCS situation where a spurs/warriors matchup is more interesting and ultimately more emotionally satisfying than the eventual title matchup?
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

I think my favorite part was when Magic was giving the preamble and was talking about how Kobe never cheated the fans, the organization and you know everyone was looking at one another like, "MAGIC CHILL"
No Cunting Elves
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Well this thread is about dead....

Going into this series...I was rooting for Golden State. They played team ball, made amazing shots, have awesome fans....

...somewhere in this series....I started rooting for Cleveland. Dont get me wrong, I hate Lebron....I actually LOVE watching him lose in the finals over and over. Sort of like when Piston fans hated Michael Jordan back in that era.

Its not anything to do with Cleveland.....but moreso Golden State, they for some reason are getting on my nerves. Im tired of watching Curry chew his fucking mouthpiece....Im tired of watching him throw up stupid shots.....and yes, he can make them every now and then....but you deserve to lose the finals if your throwing 3 pointers up from almost half court instead of passing the ball around. He almost comes across as selfish in this series....I also hate that flopping piece of shit Varejao too.

Fuck it....go Cleveland.
Hostage Grenade II
Hella Evil & Shit

Curry lost this championship for Golden State......

Wow did he play like a pile of human dogshit. Hero ball.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I'm not a basketball fan really, and I'm certainly not a Bulls fan. I'm also not against the Warriors, but when I was in Toronto I was killing time in the hotel bar waiting for my wife, and they had a Sports Center or something special on that basically kept telling me that if I think the 90's Bulls team is better than the Warriors then I don't understand math and that I'm old. Fuck you, Bulls were better!