NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Re: 2010-2011 NBA THREAD: LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron LeBron

Post by Wang Mandu »

Pisscubes wrote:Jesus-- REALLY?

That'll teach him not to have a lucrative shoe deal.
Well, I think running into the stands with Ron Artest and firing a gun outside of a strip club kind of killed any possible shoe deal.

It's completely ridiculous but it's easy for the NBA to come down harsh on a guy with a bad past. See, we told you we'll stop the complaining! I'd understand if he let loose at a press conference but right after the game on the way to the locker room is just stupid.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Phoenix played to fun to watch games.

In light of the discussion on the T rule, believe it or not Lakers took one of them, FINALLY, though it was Odom and not Kobe at a crucial point in the fourth.

Suns came back from down 15 last night, night after beating the lakers with about 2304820 sacks of 3s, to overtake Denver.

Hope they can get hot again tomorrow, they play Miami.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

I liked their chances to be Miami a lot more with Fropez still playing. Miami is weak against good penetrating point guard and they can't defend inside. Take it to the rack every time.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I liked their chances to be Miami a lot more with Fropez still playing. Miami is weak against good penetrating point guard and they can't defend inside. Take it to the rack every time.
Chandler had a big game, and he's got a trve kvlt 70's nblack fro.

:tup:

They were so hot vs. the lakers it was retarded, it was like a magnet in the net for every 3.

Turkoglu looks reborn, making smart passes, big shots, and has that monkey eating shit grin again. Toronto was like a black hole. He's still a good player.

Nash still has so much energy, no idea where he get it.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

Zerohero wrote:
From Blintzes to Crepes wrote:I liked their chances to be Miami a lot more with Fropez still playing. Miami is weak against good penetrating point guard and they can't defend inside. Take it to the rack every time.

They were so hot vs. the lakers it was retarded, it was like a magnet in the net for every 3.

Turkoglu looks reborn, making smart passes, big shots, and has that monkey eating shit grin again. Toronto was like a black hole. He's still a good player.

Nash just got divorced. :idea: I love Turkgolou too and think he'll have a good year.

How about Kevin Love goin for 31pts and 31rebs? :moreawesome:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:
Zerohero wrote:

Nash just got divorced. :idea: I love Turkgolou too and think he'll have a good year.

How about Kevin Love goin for 31pts and 31rebs? :moreawesome:
Love was flying and insane. 31 rebounds is liek, :what:

Why them WOOFS suck so bad though? Only saw 1 WOOFS game so far, vs lakers, where they held their own. Clips is such sad sackarry.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

I like how Bosh can barely grab 6 rebounds a game and Love gets 31. It's all effort.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Wang Mandu wrote:I like how Bosh can barely grab 6 rebounds a game and Love gets 31. It's all effort.

but he can do a gorilla primal scream when a rebound lands in his hands and he gets a layup

Chris Bosh wrote:“[Heat coach Erik Spoelstra] knows he has to meet us halfway. He wants to work, we wanna chill, but we’re going to have to work to get everything down, to get our timing down, and to get our chemistry down.”

– Heat forward Chris Bosh
Last edited by Zerohero on Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

O MY U TUCH KOBE oR noT U BAD we EJECKT U

R.I.P. RIP, R.I.P.!!

Pistons' Hamilton ejected less than 5 minutes into game

Posted Nov 17 2010 8:30PM

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- Detroit's Richard Hamilton has been ejected less than five minutes into the Pistons' game against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Hamilton was called for his second foul with 7:01 left in the first quarter Wednesday night when Kobe Bryant tried a turnaround jumper from the baseline after trying to back Hamilton down.

Referee Derrick Stafford issued a technical foul on Hamilton and the Pistons guard wasn't being overly demonstrative after the call, but apparently he didn't stop arguing. Stafford immediately issued another tech and threw Hamilton out of the game.

Amid a chorus of boos -- and chants of "M-V-P" from the Lakers' fans in attendance -- Bryant made all four free throws to give Los Angeles a 15-7 lead.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:O MY U TUCH KOBE oR noT U BAD we EJECKT U

R.I.P. RIP, R.I.P.!!

AUBURN HILLS, Mich. (AP) -- Detroit's Richard Hamilton has been ejected less than five minutes into the Pistons' game against the Los Angeles Lakers.

Hamilton was called for his second foul with 7:01 left in the first quarter Wednesday night when Kobe Bryant tried a turnaround jumper from the baseline after trying to back Hamilton down.

Referee Derrick Stafford issued a technical foul on Hamilton and the Pistons guard wasn't being overly demonstrative after the call, but apparently he didn't stop arguing. Stafford immediately issued another tech and threw Hamilton out of the game.

Amid a chorus of boos -- and chants of "M-V-P" from the Lakers' fans in attendance -- Bryant made all four free throws to give Los Angeles a 15-7 lead.
Jesus.
In the Phoenix game the other night, the commentators, thinking a whining kobe was being T-eed up for complaining were saying how the officials and the new rule was going to be applied consistently this year. WHOOPs. There was No T for kobe after all, just a stern U CAN"T COMPLAIN NOW ITS THE RULES but no T for you.

I was almost going to go post here, full disclosure the finally did T bryant, but NOPE, guess not.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Greg Oden OUT FOR THE SEAONS AGAIN!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK, I shouldn't be laughing, but when the Celts gave up their pick to build the "Big 3" there were SO many people bitching right up until they got their ring about how "WE COULDA HAD GREG ODEN!!!!"

i wasted one of my broadband choice teams on the blazers. :drool: :?

what the hell was I thinkin? hoping to see stacy and amelia slam dunking off a trampoline at halftime?
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Tony Parker fucking teammate's wife.

Someone needs to make a Tony Parker "Deal With It" gif.

small potatoes.... Delonte upped the ante in fucking team mate's female family members.

Parker played a little skittish in the first half (so did the spurs) but they were money in the 2nd half to crush bulls last night. What a see saw game. The court must be on a hill.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Tony Parker fucking teammate's wife.

Someone needs to make a Tony Parker "Deal With It" gif.

small potatoes.... Delonte upped the ante in fucking team mate's female family members.

Parker played a little skittish in the first half (so did the spurs) but they were money in the 2nd half to crush bulls last night. What a see saw game. The court must be on a hill.
Yeah, King James is never going to live down a bi-polar kid banging his mom. :moreawesome:

He should be back in the lineup soon, knowe?

I dunno, he's a ballin' retarded piece of shit, but you know, I'm a fan. :awesome:
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:Returned last night! 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, five rebounds, four assists, a steal and a block.

He's basically an idiot savante.... mabye not at the superstar level but all his mental retardation issues don't really apply ON the court.

He rarely makes poor decisions, takes bad shots, or does anything to hurt the team.

A Flake's flake, with ghetto style, col. klink motorcycle, fear of aeroplanes, and no regard for fucking anyones mom.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Returned last night! 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, five rebounds, four assists, a steal and a block.

He's basically an idiot savante.... mabye not at the superstar level but all his mental retardation issues don't really apply ON the court.

He rarely makes poor decisions, takes bad shots, or does anything to hurt the team.

A Flake's flake, with ghetto style, col. klink motorcycle, fear of aeroplanes, and no regard for fucking anyones mom.
The fact that the Celtics actively sought him out after all the shit he's been involved with and THEN didn't cut him after he already started shit in the locker room says that they must REALLY like him as a player. Danny Ainge was on the radio a few weeks ago and basically flat out said he's got a ton of emotional problems for which he's getting treatment and trying to work through, but when he's sane everyone-- players, coaches, brass-- all like him a lot. That's probably code for "Insane but controllable and pretty talented."
I think Cleveland totally could have kept and used him..but he just sorta wore out the welcome. I guess he wasn't liked and he didn't like anyone else on the team. I wouldn't know that from on the court though, he plays like a pro's pro.

His flying fear caused him to be late for flights left and right...although they were already use to changing flight itineries every time The King wanted to play grabass clubbin' with opposing player cronies.

Totally likable crazy ass nigga, as opposed to a douchebag like mike vick.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

LOL. I noticed loads of empty seats during a Heat win. And not a blowout like last night either.
Pisscubes wrote:Miami calling out its own fans is hilarious.

Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

What broke ass motherfucker with negative equity in there bubble busted florida mc mansion is paying $250 clams for a fucking shitty nosebleed? Stupid assholes.

Pisscubes wrote:Apparently a lot of the empty seats are season ticket holders who bought after Lebron signed but apparently realized they aren't that into basketball.

They were talking about the organization on sports radio here and a few people called from Miami (you can stream Boston sports radio on line) and said that they were so excited with the money they were making that the Heat stopped single game sales and insisted you buy tickets to TEN games for a while. :what:

They also fired their entire Season Ticket Sales staff after they did their job and sold all the season tickets:

http://www.miamiherald.com/2010/07/31/1 ... r-the.html
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Haha, that FanUp is hilarious. You signed three All Stars, two of them top 10 players in the league and people don't come. Take a note from Milwaukee and get a Squad 6 going, probably one of the coolest fan moves an NBA player / team ever did.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

It's like the fans thunk they were playing full season that was "The Finals" all games against high profile Lakers.

Now they see lots of these season tickets games are Raptors (who they??), Nets, Woofs, Clippers, they are like fuck that shit I thought Jack Nicholson and Tom Petty was gonna be all our games.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Pisscubes wrote:
Zerohero wrote:O MY U TUCH KOBE oR noT U BAD we EJECKT U

R.I.P. RIP, R.I.P.!!

Jesus.
I rewatched that first quarter. At 1 minute in, Hamilton was called for a tickytack foul (resulting in Kobe arm and elbow swinging at him, even making contact), but no emotion or T. Then the foul in question, about 7 mintue mark---couldn't tell if he even made any contact with bryant. He was T'd and re-teed and tossed pretty much in one motion. Not like one t, then he got more pissed off and got tossed. It was like, double T on U cause U no alloud breath air near kobe.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

New Heat threads! SLICK!!

Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!

Post by Natas »

holy shit I didn't see this

I have to catch up on the league a little bit this week. Call of duty had been taking up some of my time.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Natas wrote:holy shit I didn't see this

I have to catch up on the league a little bit this week. Call of duty had been taking up some of my time.

thats like some cartoon dunk suspension of gravity and intertia..take the elevator straight up to the 2nd floor, deposit dunk, and come straight back down the the point you started at on floor 1.

Sucks stupid clips can't build without subtracting key parts.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Heat LOL.

keep showing mike miller, when journeymans with hand in a sling comes back they'll be undefeated.