NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Re: NBA THREAD: Toilet Fleet Jr 2013!!

Post by Black Jacques »

ey eddie theres more fun going on in the other thread that's about a real sport

no offence i mean cept basketball isn't a actual sport.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Ray wrote:Laker fan duo gotta focus on something I guess. I get it... it's alright.
bland ed wrote:
not until may 20th :betternotstartanyshit:
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

psssh yeah me too
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

Black Jacques wrote:ey eddie theres more fun going on in the other thread that's about a real sport

no offence i mean cept basketball isn't a actual sport.
man i've already gone over why i like bball better than hockey and they are all retarded reasons butt i've defo tried and i'm pretty sure i'm staying over here unless smoebody comes over and seduces me with :pizza: & :cheers:
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Hey man I'm not gonna try to sway some dude form the dick if he likes dick I realize it's all relative but tits are pretty awesome things and I don't believe I can do anything more than present oyu a picture of tits. If a picture of tits doens't sell you on tits nothing will so I'm out peace.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

...yep, about that time of year one of those fucks that live up there and watch hockey come in and tell us how much they like hockey. WE GET IT
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

Yeah but tits man.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

If you were the only dude on this board that knew about tits what would you fuckin do
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

like it almost smeems like ray is in a terrible mood over there and this is after josh smith gave howard like six alley oops in a quarter or smoething, what's wrong ray ray?
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

What? I'm in a terrific mood, don't project dude.
Tim Hudson
Morbid Florist

Post by Tim Hudson »

Ray wrote:western conference fits well in cunt
:pizza:

You guys suck at posting in this thread.

I like the older, bitter Ray :tup:
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

still cracking me the fuck up :lol:
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

That Pelicans/Warriors game was RIDICULOUS.

NO obviously blew it...but still seemed to have the game as the seconds wound down. But give Curry three shots to make 2 triples and he is gonna stab you in the heart.
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

fucking spurs clips game was boring as fuck, why didn't they just go through kawhi the whole time?
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

This was me after tying the noose late last night

What did you guys do
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

am i the only one that sees deandre jordan take several plays off in a row late in the first quarter

like one play, forget who drove baseline, he didn't even move. just looked at him. then, on offense, didn't box out, rebound goes the other way. it was too early in the game for him to have been gassed, right? but that was not a good look. not sure if pouting or just lost.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

I tend to get winded cardiovascular-wise in the beginning of strenuous stuff like that before I get going. It's later on that my legs and muscles get tired...

edit: of course none of us should be answering this but whatever
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

beyond all the warriors curry-thompson-barnes-green fellatio gymnastics pretty much everybody gets themselves into a tizzy over, the thing that gets me: they're as deep and versatile as they are, and david lee is basically doing nothing. lee's a matador on defense obviously, so he's not going to last long under a guy like kerr and their super smart, super switch-happy schemes.

green has played himself into some money. lee's on the books next year, but under the new tv contract, that might still be a bargain re: moving him to a team that needs offense at the 4. if they're able to move lee for literally anything other than a new team bus, how does this team not get even better next year?

also i'm gonna say warriors in 6. cavs bench is better than originally thought, but the warriors have too much at too many positions
bland ed
Certified False.

Post by bland ed »

did you guis catch if they changed up the d on harden? mychal thompson was saying that they couldn't let him go to one side (can't remember which one) because he would always slay them if they gave it up to him on that side. or was it just the basedgod's curse?? i was only able to watch the last quarter
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

harden was pretty well-defended all game, not surprising when iguodala got the call most of the time; but really, he was definitely not sharp. a lot of lazy dribbling, and he looked like he was muscling shots and passes more than shooting/passing them, which is common when you're frustrated and trying to overcome a bad night. players that create contact to mitigate bad shooting nights end up looking worse despite being more effective than they otherwise would have been trying to shoot their way out of it.

brb watching steph curry's daughter be adorable during the press conference
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Black Jacques wrote:Hey man I'm not gonna try to sway some dude form the dick if he likes dick I realize it's all relative but tits are pretty awesome things and I don't believe I can do anything more than present oyu a picture of tits. If a picture of tits doens't sell you on tits nothing will so I'm out peace.
hockey and hoops are more like tits and ass, not tits and dicks

I enjoy both... baseball and football too. Can even tolerate soccer in small doses, and oh yeah, those lady curlers.. I guess they would be the vagina in this analogy
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Toilet Fleet wrote:harden was pretty well-defended all game, not surprising when iguodala got the call most of the time; but really, he was definitely not sharp. a lot of lazy dribbling, and he looked like he was muscling shots and passes more than shooting/passing them, which is common when you're frustrated and trying to overcome a bad night. players that create contact to mitigate bad shooting nights end up looking worse despite being more effective than they otherwise would have been trying to shoot their way out of it.

brb watching steph curry's daughter be adorable during the press conference
ultimately think the Rockets missed having Beverly or legit PG to help manage the game, especially when Harden went turnover city

game 1 and 2 were a load of fun in this series... 3-4-5, not so much
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

Yeah, I'm still in awe of the minutes Jason Terry and Prigionironi had to play against that backcourt. I don't expect much defense but Terry clanked the shit out of wide open shots ALL SERIES. Horrible. Everyone in game 5 sucked except Corey Brewer. :(
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Ray wrote:Yeah, I'm still in awe of the minutes Jason Terry and Prigionironi had to play against that backcourt. I don't expect much defense but Terry clanked the shit out of wide open shots ALL SERIES. Horrible. Everyone in game 5 sucked except Corey Brewer. :(
How can Josh Smith make 3s semi-decently and look like his shooting with a catapult at the line. He took too many ill advised bombs too.