Scott Pilgrim vs. The World should get an award......

Music posts are a bannable offense.
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

....for the fucking gayest movie ever created in the history of human existence........

Seriously I am really not the sort of person to get bent out of shape about bad movies or remakes or whatever but whoever thought this movie would be a good idea should be publicly strangled and anyone who enjoyed it should be put in the fuckin' gas chambers.

I'll add that I did not pay to see this movie and got paid by my employer while watching it and even still I wished for my own death...... fuckin' christ............ what the fuck is wrong with people these days.........
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

I feel it's my duty, a public service if you will to warn the fine people here to not see this fucking "movie", you will be a better person for it....... I only post because I care.......
kmfcm
I hate my life.

yeah

kids I know were creaming thier jeans over it because of all the old school video game references and shit

*sigh*
dorks are so fucking gullible
(it's why Munn had a job)
http://37564recordings.bandcamp.com
. . because reality is shit
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

kmfcm wrote:kids I know
Time to make some new fucking friends........
kmfcm
I hate my life.

. . . I know right?

fuck
http://37564recordings.bandcamp.com
. . because reality is shit
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

I'm just trying to help........
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

It's sometimes shocking how quickly I developed a typical 50 or 60 something year old's attitude about video games.
Haha,
Fields of Shit
Keep it thick...

I want to punch Michael Cera in the face.

The chick is cute though.
Look at that lighthouse. That's the ultimate expression of phallocentric technocracy violating Mother Sky.
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

The Torsion wrote:It's sometimes shocking how quickly I developed a typical 50 or 60 something year old's attitude about video games.
This movie would give you a stroke...... also I'm biased because video games are fucking gay....... but the movie was filmed in my home town in neighborhoods I have lived in and record stores I shop in, so I wanted to be somewhat open minded...... turns out I was dead wrong in even attempting to be positive........
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

I wouldn't hold that against you. It's like me watching Treme for a couple episodes before realizing it was a stupid show about annoying people.
Haha,
Mendicant
O.G. Interwebber

The Torsion wrote:I wouldn't hold that against you. It's like me watching Treme for a couple episodes before realizing it was a stupid show about annoying people.
I have all the Tremes downloaded but still haven't watched any - should I just not bother? I don't even know what it's about other than New Orleans
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

i didn't think it was terrible at all. it succeeded in doing what it wanted to do and i knew going in what it was going to be like. it's not my cup of tea obviously but it wasn't offensive at all. it's just one of those generation gap movies. you need to get a grip noah.

and we've talked about the fucking ellipses already and i'm not going to tell you again neither..
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone wrote:i didn't think it was terrible at all. it succeeded in doing what it wanted to do and i knew going in what it was going to be like. it's not my cup of tea obviously but it wasn't offensive at all. it's just one of those generation gap movies. you need to get a grip noah.
I refuse to be trolled like this fbts....... I will not get a grip I will die a happy man if I convince one person on this board to not see this horrible movie......
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

i was actually thinking about watching it !

battle for my future
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

riley-o wrote:i was actually thinking about watching it !

battle for my future
Riley I have no doubt in my mind that you're a sound gentleman and I will not discriminate against you if you choose (it's a free country after all) to see the film but mark my words you are a gentleman of the highest order and you will not stand for this sort of fucking bullshit...... imagine if you will, Michael Cera pining for a girl with blue hair and then wearing a smashing pumpkins shirt to video game style battle her ex-boyfriends....... frankly the thought of seeing this movie again is making me mentally ill.......
mastoman
How's them beans, ma?

Who goes to a movie with Michael Cera in it thinking it has any chance of being good?
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

riles, seriously, you're not who this movie is geared towards and you're nowhere near being craven enough yet that you would select such an unworthy target for your ire. noah? noah's acting out some excessive ellipses fueled tard tantrum way up on his three legged high horse right now about something that is basically the teen equivalent of Twilight. i mean the guy practically worships Boris of all things. you're going to watch the thing with 1 or maybe 2 grains of salt like it's something in a snow globe from way far away and realize you're a fucking man and you don't need to get worked up about something that teen girls with a million zippers in their pants will shlick too. honestly, the fact that you were already thinking of seeing it based on stuff you saw accidentally about it already is really all we need to talk about here. if you weren't scared then, you certainly aren't going to be disappointed or offended like canuck-ofa over there..
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
generation gap: the movie
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

Oh sure a guy likes a couple of Boris records and suddenly that's somehow worse than loving the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World starring Michael Cera..... pardon me but the next time you make some sort of off the cuff comment I'll think about you, sitting there laughing at Michael Cera making some reference to video games and I think we'll know the fucking score here fbts......
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

noah thirteen wrote:Oh sure a guy likes a couple of Boris records and suddenly that's somehow worse than loving the movie Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World starring Michael Cera..... pardon me but the next time you make some sort of off the cuff comment I'll think about you, sitting there laughing at Michael Cera making some reference to video games and I think we'll know the fucking score here fbts......
i'm pretty sure starting a thread about a movie in which you resort to such youtube-comment-section-level tactics as putting the word movie in quotations like thats some devastating attack is way past the zone of off the cuff dude

but yeah seriously id encourage you to maybe consider collectiing all your spilled ellipses and locking this thread because i'm pretty sure this is settled..

:theylive:
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone wrote: tard tantrum

canuck-ofa over there..
I simply refuse to believe you're typing this with a straight face or not trolling outlandishly when you're defending a movie like Scott pilgrim Vs. The World..... regardless of what you believe you're doing, you saw the movie, enjoyed it and are now acting as it's advocate......
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone wrote:i'm pretty sure starting a thread about a movie
I'm reasonably positive that through my means of employment, I watch a major hollywood blockbuster per week, for the last 4.5 years...... you name it, I've probably rented it and viewed it...... we're talking the Twilights, the Mama Mias, the Sherlock Holmes, Step Brothers, Tropic Thunder, My Life In Ruins, The Back Up Plan etc..... I do believe this is the first time I've been so offended by a movie I've started a thread about it....... quite frankly I believe, and will continue to believe that it's 100% justified to inform the good people of this board that this movie is total bullshit....... but thanks for continuing to act as it's advocate and trying to coax (trick?) poor Riley into seeing it...... frankly I hope he does and voices his opinions on it in this thread.........
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Hey Noah. Not gonna see this flick then.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

for fucks sake noah, it's not like i'm choosing to. someone has to do something about this kind of petty shit? i'm just smashing you because you're throwing open handed slaps from down by your waist like hailmarys for attention it seems like. honestly, i'm afraid of what follows if you keep going down this road. next it's going to be threads about how lars ulrich is a jerk, how bam margera is a big doody head, and that hot topic sucks..

:drool:
noah thirteen
Sweet Lord _______

Geeheeb wrote:Hey Noah. Not gonna see this flick then.
:lhug: :rhug:
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

good god this thread turned out so awesome

i will say that this thread is making me want to see the movie just to see what all the hooplah's about

i mean it's not like slinky watching jonah hex or something, i can tell you exactly what's wrong with that movie without ever seeing it but this scott pilgrim movie looked like it could be sort of cute and sweet which between you guys and me i occasionally have a soft spot for. i hope you guys can still respect me... i still really enjoy vaginas believe it or not, but i'll certainly understand if you don't..
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES