Scott Pilgrim vs. The World should get an award......

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Re: Scott Pilgrim vs. The World should get an award......

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I can't wait until somebody makes a thread about how bad Eat Pray Love was. Then we'll finally know what's what.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

noah thirteen wrote:
riley-o wrote:i was actually thinking about watching it !

battle for my future
Riley I have no doubt in my mind that you're a sound gentleman and I will not discriminate against you if you choose (it's a free country after all) to see the film but mark my words you are a gentleman of the highest order and you will not stand for this sort of fucking bullshit...... imagine if you will, Michael Cera pining for a girl with blue hair and then wearing a smashing pumpkins shirt to video game style battle her ex-boyfriends....... frankly the thought of seeing this movie again is making me mentally ill.......
This is the plot? fucking hell .
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Toilet Fleet wrote:I can't wait until somebody makes a thread about how bad Eat Pray Love was. Then we'll finally know what's what.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

I've ignored this film, but I just want to remind you people that YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF MICHEAL CERA EVER. His one character is age independent and he will continue to play that character for the rest of his life in films that will be too popular to properly ignore. He will soon grow to be a nervous shy dad, then a nervous shy grandpa, then a nervous and shy old man who makes films that no one gives a fuck about except the academy award commission. I would be willing to bet that he will win more academy awards than Jack Nicholson.
Last edited by VueeeuVueeeeuV on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

noah thirteen wrote:
Toilet Fleet wrote:I can't wait until somebody makes a thread about how bad Eat Pray Love was. Then we'll finally know what's what.
You seemed to be alright for a while but now you've ventured into dingleberry territory again..... What's the deal man? I'm posting because I care, there's no reason to stick a shit encrusted finger into the apple pie I just baked......
You and I both know that this thread would be way better if you were actually talking about apple pies instead of some movie.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

VueeeuVueeeeuV, you can take your doomsday prophecies and shove 'em up your ass.
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

Noah: passionate about hating Scott Pilgrim
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
VueeeuVueeeeuV
DO NOT WANT.

Post by VueeeuVueeeeuV »

MANTIS wrote:VueeeuVueeeeuV, you can take your doomsday prophecies and shove 'em up your ass.
If you are under thirty you will live to see him win a lifetime achievement award for being the "heart and soul of a generation."
Exterminate. EXTERMINATE!
Britton
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Britton »

noah thirteen wrote:I'd rather be passionate about hating anything that references old school video games.......

Did you like The King Of Kong, faggot? Because they said that shit a lot in that movie and that was the best documentary in the history of the world.
Krieg wrote:Fucking Skyclad killed Leslie Nielsen.
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

personally i thought it was the best movie to come out in the past 5 years. im being honest.
neckbeard wrote:It depends on poop and sweat
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

Double Anal wrote:personally i thought it was the best movie to come out in the past 5 years. im being honest.
No.
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

Mari_Mar wrote:
Double Anal wrote:personally i thought it was the best movie to come out in the past 5 years. im being honest.
No.
cereal
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

DoubleAnal...
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Double Anal
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by Double Anal »

i think im just the right age for this movie. i caught every little video game reference. they werent over the top, very subtle and witty. plus i want to buy ramona flowers a ticket for the brown line to fudge town.
Wormholegenerator
The 7000 Club

Post by Wormholegenerator »

Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

Anybody that watched The King of Kong and gave a shit about the games themselves needs to have their skull caved in with a fucking pipe wrench.
Britton
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Britton »

noah thirteen wrote:Now, seeing a movie about people having their fucking heads fucking caved in with a fucking pipe wrench is a movie I could really get on board with........

It's been done to death. No pun intended.
Krieg wrote:Fucking Skyclad killed Leslie Nielsen.
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

noah thirteen wrote:Now, seeing a movie about people having their fucking heads fucking caved in with a fucking pipe wrench is a movie I could really get on board with........
Michael Cera Has His Dumb Face Knocked Back Into His Throat With a Shovel has a certain ring to it. We've got a script, all we need is a producer.
MANTIS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by MANTIS »

Britton wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:I'd rather be passionate about hating anything that references old school video games.......

Did you like The King Of Kong, faggot? Because they said that shit a lot in that movie and that was the best documentary in the history of the world.
not so fast faggot

Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

Watched this piece of shit today. It was hard for me to finish it. Noah was right. The Asian girl was WAY cuter than the hipster cunt.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

MANTIS wrote:
Britton wrote:

not so fast faggot

watch britton lie rather than have to face facts and admit he's wrong...again....
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

I saw it not knowing what the fuck it was about.

Having seen it - I'm still not sure what it was about other than being a video game nerds revenge fantasy on battles of the bands he's lost and how the two girls he'd most like to bone in his life actually paying attention to him.

The Asian chick was hot til she cut her hair, didn't feel the bangs at all.

The punk girl had a much better body in the underwear than he frump street wear suggested.

My biggest regret was not paying more close attention to this thread first.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
Scumfucker
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Scumfucker »

I used to be curious about the comic book. This movie was so bad that I have no interest in reading the comic. I'll stick to my vertigo comics.
RHT
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by RHT »

VueeeuVueeeeuV wrote:I've ignored this film, but I just want to remind you people that YOU WILL NEVER BE FREE OF MICHEAL CERA EVER. His one character is age independent and he will continue to play that character for the rest of his life in films that will be too popular to properly ignore. He will soon grow to be a nervous shy dad, then a nervous shy grandpa, then a nervous and shy old man who makes films that no one gives a fuck about except the academy award commission. I would be willing to bet that he will win more academy awards than Jack Nicholson.
You're the funniest guy around here lately.
Caverjection
Soul of the Martyr

Post by Caverjection »

Finally saw this movie. I'm a nerd with nerdy friends. A ton of people I know pissed their pants over it. In the end, I was all like "OK, whatever" and kinda felt like I should have watched Inception instead.