Music posts are a bannable offense.
dr peterhausen
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

Re: Celebrity Gossip Thread

Post by dr peterhausen »

pAppY wrote:Eddie Vedder

Eddie Van Halen

Eddie Money
Zerohero wrote:Time to do olde tymey stuff like saving little pieces of string and hang drying used paper towels.
From a Chinese in Asia who love USA: Chuck is cool! Most of your Negroes are very bad for USA! Give them reparations & expel them! save your nation!
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

GoreyGibbler wrote:Olu :tup:
That shit had me in tears.
Wank night's cancelled
Brut
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

Post by Brut »

This entire thread so far is :fonz:
pAppY
CYBORG TAX COLLECTOR

Post by pAppY »

MOAR
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Kathy Griffin smells like V8. Fucking reeks of the shit.

She's also hideous, but that's nothing special. All celebrities are. I need to get a high quality, concealable camera to bring to these things. The people deserve to know the truth - without makeup and airbrushing and soft focus and vaselined lenses and 900,000,000 watts of professional lighting blasting them from thirty-six different angles, famous people are butt fuck ass ugly. All of them.

"Surely not _________, though," I hear you saying.

Yes, that cunt, too.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

dr peterhausen wrote:
pAppY wrote:Eddie Vedder

Eddie Van Halen

Eddie Money
Fucking putrescent, pock-marked troglodytes, the lot of them.

I once had a roommate who was the offspring of Eddie Money's guitar player and one of his slack-cunted yeast beast groupies. Thanks for reminding me, you fucking assholes.

That's all I have the energy to say. Never speak to me of these worthless subhumans again.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Cascade Whore wrote:
GoreyGibbler wrote:Olu :tup:
That shit had me in tears.
That reminds me. I had a gig at the BPC last month for the first time in over a year, where I was regretfully informed that Olu is O-dead.

I'd like to say he went down in a blaze of glory, fighting off a rap posse that refused to leave the lobby after curfew. But no, "complications from diabetes".

Rest ye, my love. I know you're in a better place, being racist to Ray Charles and Ol' Dirty Bastard.

*pours some out*
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:THIS JUST IN! LIVE ON THE SCENE EXCLUSIVE!

Lauryn Hill is greedy and vain. She has a huge pile of amps onstage that are just for decoration, including a Matchless Chieftan stack, 3 Marshall stacks (one with neon red tolex), a Hiwatt combo, an ancient-looking unknown brand combo that looks like an oven and two Vox combos. She's playing the whole show through a 30-watt Fender acoustic amp. I'm wondering if anyone would even notice if one of these JCM heads happened to vanish sometime in the course of the evening...
Never met her but I have a few friends that worked at The Mercer in SoHo while she was staying there. Apparently she didn't talk to any of the white people who worked there, and if she needed someone who was in fact white she would write her request down on a notepad and show it to the person she needed.

Thread delivers, I have a mess of celebrity stories after working in hotels over the years.

Amen to celebrities looking like shit in person...most at least...however Jessica Beal, Anne Hathaway and Jennifer Aniston are fucking gorgeous.

PS Eminem made us all sign waivers legally binding us not to look at him and only acknowledging him only if he approaches us. He also made us sign waivers after he left swearing that we didn't tell any of the tabloids about his personal shit. Man, fuck that guy.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Spooky Apparition »

hipster holocaust wrote:PS Eminem made us all sign waivers legally binding us not to look at him and only acknowledging him only if he approaches us. He also made us sign waivers after he left swearing that we didn't tell any of the tabloids about his personal shit. Man, fuck that guy.
is this for real? :shock:
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Spooky Apparition wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:PS Eminem made us all sign waivers legally binding us not to look at him and only acknowledging him only if he approaches us. He also made us sign waivers after he left swearing that we didn't tell any of the tabloids about his personal shit. Man, fuck that guy.
is this for real? :shock:
100%
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Famous people do preposterous shit like that all the time. It's all intimidation. No fucking way is that shit legally binding.

"Here, sign this waiver that some dipshit sub-assistant intern typed up five minutes ago. It totally trumps your first amendment rights."

Suck my dick, Marshall.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Famous people do preposterous shit like that all the time. It's all intimidation. No fucking way is that shit legally binding.

"Here, sign this waiver that some dipshit sub-assistant intern typed up five minutes ago. It totally trumps your first amendment rights."

Suck my dick, Marshall.
Fucking serious. Here's to being idiotic enough to think that this will help your public image and not make you look like even more of a jackass, retard. :cheers:

On a lighter note his entourage/crew were some the nicest dudes I've ever met at the hotel
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I can't remember, there were A LOT of big fat guys
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Kathy Griffin complemented my Zippy the Pinhead t-shirt. I guess she's not completely terrible.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

she's probably ust waiting in the bushes outside your place to offer you her hand in marriage right now...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

kathy griffith is a scorpio. of course she's completely terrible! lol jk
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Frickin' Slayer wrote:lol jk
well i should hope so !
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Mari_Mar
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Mari_Mar »

:lol:
Pisscubes wrote:"Females, as a whole, are horrible, souless creatures bent on the destruction of males".
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

riley-o wrote:
Frickin' Slayer wrote:lol jk
well i should hope so !
lol ya, i thnk the reason a lot of ppl here foe me or like r mad at me is bc i hav no real loyalty to n e sign. or,more succintly, i dont show favoritism. i like totaly tell it like it is abt every sign. not even fellow Aquarius' r safe from the truth! if a sign has a trait, wether its positiv or negativ, im gona like call them out! i luv every sign, and i wuld never say n e thng to harm n e 1 sign,my only purpose is to imform. but ya since we r already tlking abt celebrities and like scorpios,i must mention that i saw ted turner yesterday! well,i saw the back of his head as he walked past me.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!!
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by SAUSAGES!!!!!!!!!! »

i think i might have seen dave chapelle once walking down the street. he looked really scared and nervous for some reason. maybe it wasnt him i dont know
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Larry King is doing the second show of his stand-up comedy tour today.

I, um... just... y...
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Post by soiled depends »

Frickin' Slayer wrote:,i must mention that i saw ted turner yesterday! well,i saw the back of his head as he walked past me.

WELL STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES!!!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

kmfcm
I hate my life.

Post by kmfcm »

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Larry King is doing the second show of his stand-up comedy tour today.

I, um... just... y...

hold on, what?!?!?
"the fuck is this?, the fuck is that?"
Toilet Fleet
need...miss...want...

Post by Toilet Fleet »

I'm having dinner with Victor Garber on June 7th.

Don't worry, I had to look him up too: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Victor_Garber
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

kmfcm wrote:
Eight Foot Manchild wrote:Larry King is doing the second show of his stand-up comedy tour today.

I, um... just... y...

hold on, what?!?!?
Yeah.

It's false and self-sabotaging advertising, though. It's not "stand-up". It's just him telling stories about his life and some anecdotes about Frank Sinatra and Snoop Dogg and people. I was surprised to find I actually enjoyed it. If he called it the "Larry King Autobiography Tour" or something, he'd sell a lot more tickets.