Celebrity Gossip Thread

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:54 am

Sigh.....just goin through these ol stories. I still do stage work once in a blue moon, but alas...no more spying on Kenny G, nor being bossed around by Sully Erna's miniscule ass.

Should I have kicked Bill Cosby in the balls? These are the questions I ask.

And yes, that thing I said about Englebert Humperdinck is still 100% true. As is all gossip in this thread.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:34 pm

Eight Foot Manchild wrote:
Thu Dec 27, 2018 4:54 am

And yes, that thing I said about Englebert Humperdinck is still 100% true. As is all gossip in this thread.
It took me a few minutes getting back to this, and am so fucking glad that I did :lol:
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA
cxwx
Feed me yummy stuff.

Wed Sep 04, 2019 7:47 am

A guy I work with is studying grip work and has worked backstage during a local round of American idol auditions. This must have been around 2013/2104 because almost all the kids were singing “Let It Go” the main casting guy was from Australia and was getting real sick of hearing that song 50 times over and all the stupid delusional parents shocked when their no talent kid was rejected. I keep imagining crocodile Dundee swearing about poofta Disney wombats.
It was a disappointing confession
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late;
Eight Bit Alien wrote: I know this because of my enlightened centrism.