I have THE FARTS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Re: I have THE FARTS

Post by Toxicarius »

So I went hiking for several miles on the wilds of NJ today, and for the last 3/4 of the hike I felt like I has an urgent case of THE SHITS coming on. I have a roll of shit tickets in my backpack for such emergencies, but every time I seriously sought some decent off-trail cover, the shit cramps subsided to nothing. Then a few hundred yards they would return... again and again. Somewhat uncomfortable, but not enough to ruin the day.

Returning home, I headed for the can to expel whatever it was that was bedeviling me.

Nothing.

At first.

A few moments of pushing finally released a "cork" of compacted poo, followed by a voluminous release of choking THE FARTS more suitable for a dead elephant than a human. This THE FARTS was pressure cooking for several hours of rocky hill trail time under a warm October sun, and by the time that genie was released from the bottle they were hands down the most vile THE FARTS this mere mortal has ever produced. This house still smells like a lingering sewer explosion. I have never been more ashamed/proud in my life...
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

What in god's name did you eat?
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

I've been blasting hot egg farts for about a day. It rules.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

hipster holocaust wrote:What in god's name did you eat?
Home-made chili for din-din the night previous, followed by beer & garlic bread a few hours later. Apparently that combo weaponizes ass.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

in the middle of the night, my girlfriend angrily nudged me awake

just to call me FART MACHINE
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning