I have THE FARTS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
glovefullavaseline
Kill Whitey

Re: I have THE FARTS

Post by glovefullavaseline »

Dr Yail Bloor wrote:Pure shit is the best smell.
:tup:
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

Is there anything better than walking into work, and your first duty is to take a giant SHIT? My goal is to absolutely ruin the day of the first person to walk in after I'm done.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
solidaritywithfruit
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by solidaritywithfruit »

I'm goind to repeat a joke this old homeless guy told to a group of people I was in... He walks up and says,
John, I was in the hospital again the other day and I said, "Doc. I got a problem; I have to go to the bathroom every morning at 6am." The doctor says to me, "Dave that's good news for once. It means you're regular" And then I said to him... "Yeah but I don't get up until 8. "
(MPD) wrote:is one of the other dudes in your band hurting you?
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

My THE FARTS smell like Florida water today.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
canon.docre
Olde Timer

Post by canon.docre »

I got the xxx suicide hot peanut noodle box from the local noodle hut and my farts for 2 days afterwards were painful, and smelled so fucking badly I literally started making myself feel physically ill. Acrid fucking biological warfare.
[XHATEXBRIGADEX] because your a polotical faggot
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Maybe because this thread is on the front page and I've been net binging hardcore, but I am chemical warfaring myself so bad right now... I want to say it's the worst of all time. TTS
:lj:
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

I've been doing those tiny little pop farts that you do just before a massive shite, they reeked of anger and failure, the shit it's self was almost vomited from my back passage and stunk to high heaven.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

I tend to make stew a lot in the winter and every time it's pretty awful. We ate some spicy chinese and then later in the day ate spicy ramen and for the rest of the day THE FARTS were HORRENDOUS, like as in my girlfriend was literally PISSED and slept in the other room. The joke's on her though, because the next day I totally shit my pants.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

delmuerte wrote:I tend to make stew a lot in the winter and every time it's pretty awful. We ate some spicy chinese and then later in the day ate spicy ramen and for the rest of the day THE FARTS were HORRENDOUS, like as in my girlfriend was literally PISSED and slept in the other room. The joke's on her though, because the next day I totally shit my pants.
That'll teach her!! Well done!
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

I ate a little too much Thai yesterday for lunch that weighed heavily on me for the rest of the day. Drank way too many PBRs last night. If you didn't know any better and walked into my house this morning you would swear that someone set off a sulfur bomb with Thai peppers in the mix.

:ax:
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i'm cutting some fumers right now.

it's equal parts beautiful and horrifying.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

TheDOAD wrote:I just ripped one of the loudest the farts ever it was huge. Gave myself the dutch oven.

Roast pork and sauerkraut cooked in the pan drippings...
and now do you have PANTS drippings?
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
altars of radness
Olde Timer

Post by altars of radness »

I accidentally farted on the train on the way home tonight and I think the smell woke up the guy sitting in front of me.
Erik13 wrote:Does anyone have pics of Ron shirtless?
http://teenagedesires.bandcamp.com
http://mockduck.bandcamp.com
DanBehavingBadly
O.G. Interwebber

Post by DanBehavingBadly »

I'm about to take my younglings to see some church guys rip up phonebooks and bend iron bars. I hope the Toasted Angus I had this morning from DD hits me while I'm there. That baby had 2 eggs on it.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

I was ripping awful the farts at work today. I later sat down on my chair fast and think I pushed out some built up the fart fumes in the chair fibers. It must've fermented further while in there.
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

A few days of not smoking really gets the farts a-flying.

Google it.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
fucking sucks :oops:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
guardianoftheblind
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by guardianoftheblind »

ghost boner wrote:you can get it on the fire stick too. theres nothing this thing cant do
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

DanBehavingBadly wrote:I'm about to take my younglings to see some church guys rip up phonebooks and bend iron bars. I hope the Toasted Angus I had this morning from DD hits me while I'm there. That baby had 2 eggs on it.
Mooretician
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Mooretician »

copstache wrote:on a positive note, i hope if i get old and encrippled my nurses come and put on Judeobeast Assassin and watch my horrible atrophied limbs twitch in some mess of neurons flickering and dying
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Post by The Seventh Son »

I drank some White Russians last night and hot boxed my bedroom. I left the room to take a piss and walked back in only to get clotheslined by lingering methane.
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Cattle Decapitation have a "representative"?!
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

My wife puts up with farts that peel the lips back from your teeth in snarl of chuff age. She's a real trooper.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Had a busy day in the snow with the young one. He was eating dried apricots all day. Don't know if that means anything. We got home and he was asleep and I put him in the bed and he woke up enough to cut a man-size fart and then he drifted off.

I held back my own the farts in the car because doad's sweatie was with us and last week I was driving with him and ed_e and they were going to throw me out for my farts. I'm really lettin' 'em fly now. It was wise to hold them in in my estimation.
Image Certified Poster
Raw Ting
ultimate EVIL

Post by Raw Ting »

Pisscubes wrote:I have no idea what I ate, but I'm fucking Gaseous Clay over here...

:lol: :lol: classic.
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I was just at the supermarket picking out some cereal for the week. I was about 4 beers tipsy from stopping to meet a buddy on the way home from work. I thought I was alone, based on my last look around, so I let a nice high-pitched biscuit fly. I looked up to see an 80+ year old woman staring at me in shock. I winked at her and went back to my shopping. I settled on organic granola and Cap'n Crunch w/ Crunchberries.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
DanBehavingBadly
O.G. Interwebber

Post by DanBehavingBadly »

\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:I was just at the supermarket picking out some cereal for the week. I was about 4 beers tipsy from stopping to meet a buddy on the way home from work. I thought I was alone, based on my last look around, so I let a nice high-pitched biscuit fly. I looked up to see an 80+ year old woman staring at me in shock. I winked at her and went back to my shopping. I settled on organic granola and Cap'n Crunch w/ Crunchberries.
A+