I have THE FARTS

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Re: I have THE FARTS

Post by Black Jacques »

Pisscubes wrote:
I just went to the bathroom and had a THE FARTS for a full ten seconds. I mean just one long ten second blast.
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hbfnNy9dm2k<
takeasneededforpain
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by takeasneededforpain »

My dinner was a couple handfuls of pistachios and a can of smoked oysters.

I predict tonight's THE FARTS will be a piquant blend of Auschwitz and an anchovies cunt.

(Memorials to my wife can be donated to Young-Williams Animal Shelter)

I'm half tempted to get a sixer of PBR and just make sure she stays dead.
Eat shit and live...
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

Boxed wine hangover farts. I've already made myself gag once today.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

did a loud FART that sounded like a duck quack/fat man clapping in front of two student girls in a local park, i simply said 'and you cant say fairer than that' and walked off.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
CROSTY
Better at internetting than you.

Post by CROSTY »

PPOIDH
delmuerte
The boss of you.

Post by delmuerte »

This has my entire office dying over here.
DanBehavingBadly wrote:Image
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

I've had a bit of the bubble guts today. As soon as I finished my lunch I had that emergency shit panic and ran to the bathroom. I sat down, thinking I was going to fill the bowl with soft-serve in under 2 seconds. It was just 90 seconds of the loudest, uninterrupted growling you can imagine, then nothing. Not a drop or a nugget. It was mildly disappointing... like when a bottle rocket doesn't blow up.
elephants gerald wrote:
- GLENN DANZIG "literally a rotating cast of gigantic wigged infants," claims former tour manager
\m/Johnny\m/
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by \m/Johnny\m/ »

It just happened again. Guys, I'm scared.
elephants gerald wrote:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

this is one of the things about turning 50 that they DON'T tell you about in school
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Really? The silent and lingering ones are like comedy landmines in our place.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

It's been almost 2 1/2 years and I still feel weird about beefin in front of the missus. I think I slipped up once or twice, and even then trying covering up with a cough.

She's not even stuck-up at or anything, just never got that comfy I guess :oops:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Tim Hudson
Morbid Florist

Post by Tim Hudson »

Essential for close quarters such as office environments
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower

Post by Introvert »

After an afternoon of eating some spicy BBQ and a long night of drinking and capping it off with a 3am burrito, my 12 mile walk today was a bit noisy. Luckily no worries of shart invasion.
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
electronichamz
git help.

I have THE FARTS

Post by electronichamz »

Over the last few days, my egg intake has been higher than normal which correlates to magnificent egg THE FARTS. I caught a stomach virus (THE PLAGUE) from my youngest who had vomited all over me multiple times. I was puking my guts out the other night when I felt this horrid pressure in my ass region. My thought process as I was retching the remainder of the undigested food and bile from my stomach was I wish I recorded this for the board and this might be a blast of shredded shit but I'll chance it. The stakes were high but I managed to let out a loud THE FART. As I was recovering from my cramping stomach, I caught this waft of rotten eggs. It caused me to puke even harder than before. I really wish I caught all this on my phone since I am a super loud puker.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

electronichamz wrote:Over the last few days, my egg intake has been higher than normal which correlates to magnificent egg THE FARTS. I caught a stomach virus (THE PLAGUE) from my youngest who had vomited all over me multiple times. I was puking my guts out the other night when I felt this horrid pressure in my ass region. My thought process as I was retching the remainder of the undigested food and bile from my stomach was I wish I recorded this for the board and this might be a blast of shredded shit but I'll chance it. The stakes were high but I managed to let out a loud THE FART. As I was recovering from my cramping stomach, I caught this waft of rotten eggs. It caused me to puke even harder than before. I really wish I caught all this on my phone since I am a super loud puker.
Keep in mind that you can admit that you The Shitted your The Pants.
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
electronichamz
git help.

I have THE FARTS

Post by electronichamz »

I actually didn't though. I've shit myself a lot and have had no issues admitting to this.
electronichamz
git help.

Post by electronichamz »

My THE FARTS are really fucking bad right now. I am actually forcing them out with zero care if I shit myself and so far its been POWER AIR
Hostage Grenade II wrote:Plastikman is actually not made of plastic
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

i have been recording my farts onto my phone for nearly a year. i am about to put them all onto my digital recorder and see how long the sum total fartage is.
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Attn. Costco shoppers: Beware their Garlic Parmesan Bread. It's tasty as hell, but don't be fooled... something evil lurks therein. For the second night in a row my THE FARTS are of a particularly wicked vintage. The aroma contains hints of garlic and undeath, and is so foul I have to walk away from myself. If I dropped one of these THE FARTS in a crowded room I'd cause a panicked stampede and trampled death. So enjoy the bread if you will, but be mindful of the timing so that no innocents come to harm. Ser biz.
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

BUNGVOX wrote:i have been recording my farts onto my phone for nearly a year. i am about to put them all onto my digital recorder and see how long the sum total fartage is.
:tup: :tup:

I wish I still had those 2 farts I recorded when I was in 8th grade with Windows sound recorder, they were loud as hell and pitch perfect. I was a nice kid
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

this weekend. i'm going to finally put this 'shit' together.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

so the fart recording sesh is underway....it is shaping up to be the anal cunt 5000 song 7inch of shit wind.

i shall be sharing before the weekend is through
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Pisscubes wrote:hahah-- I just keep imaging you taking out your phone like a business executive about to make a verbal note like, "Note: tell Kathy to cancel my 11 o'clock and push our end of quarter meeting up a week" but instead, you put it by your ass and rip.
:lol:
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

plenty of office specials on this bad boy
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

I thought it was just a fruit juice with acai berries, but I didn't see it was a fiber Drink. The farts are two days long now.