Game of Thrones reminder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: Game of Thrones reminder

Post by Necrometer »

: L O L : I H A V E N O T G O T T E N C A U G H T U P Y E T B U T I H A V E B E E N A S S U R E D T H A T I ' M I N F O R G E N O C I D E B Y F I R E S O E X P E C T A T I O N S A R E H I G H F O R T H O S E G L O R I O U S 9 0 S E C O N D S

N E E D L E S S T O S A Y N O R E G R E T S A B O U T T H E D A U G H T E R I N A M E D K H A L E E S I
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

F U C K I N G V E R N O N
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Necrometer wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm [bT H O S E G L O R I O U S 9 0 S E C O N D S[/b]
Oh, it goes on for more like an hour.

The great thing is, because that goes on forever, almost nobody talks, so there's much less of the horrifying "let's all talk in cliches and platitudes" dialogue.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

haha dude during the (redacted dragon scenes) I was like holy shit my dude Ross is gonna love this

Hell there were a couple times where I was like fuck, dragons are badass until I caught myself bein a homo

I also asked myself, oh can dragons just use breath weapon infinity times per day ? because that seems fucking OP and stupid
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

riley-o wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 3:25 pm I also asked myself, oh can dragons just use breath weapon infinity times per day ? because that seems fucking OP and stupid
Min-maxing, dude. Just put all your souls in END. Same reason Jon Snow can basically stand in the middle of a chaotic street battle and just sort of lazily swing his two-handed sword around with one hand and never take damage. Everything in STR, ignore INT.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: the breath weapons gained an easy 20d8 damage since they roasted ships in Mereen
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

I'm liking the idea that Arya is the pale horse rider. It works well with the god of death avatar vs. the lord of light avatar.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Mon May 13, 2019 6:41 pm I love how Jorah and Missandei were essentially Daenerys' heart and soul, and when they were taken away from her she's descended into a wild, destructive animal like Drogon.
Nope, it was cause she didn't get no nephew dick.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm :lol: the breath weapons gained an easy 20d8 damage since they roasted ships in Mereen
What I want to know is how they added the detonate skill to blow up those city walls.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

I almost fell asleep during last ep. And the Dothraki and Unsullied were pretty tame.

So which castle was destroyed by the zombie dragon?

Shut up Sam with your voting ideas.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

spacehamster wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 6:11 am
FVBTVS wrote: Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm :lol: the breath weapons gained an easy 20d8 damage since they roasted ships in Mereen
What I want to know is how they added the detonate skill to blow up those city walls.
So they can destroy a city wall with one blast but takes like 2 minutes to melt a throne?
kevin hash
Better at internetting than you.

Post by kevin hash »

I hate this show.

I've never watched any of it.

Stupid dungeons n dragons bullshit.

This chick at my work has game of cunts swag all over her office like a dicklick.

She tried selling me on it and i told her 'but you like nickelback.'

Dumb.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:

my hound dog's dump still hot - zerohero
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

eh?

show had a pretty good theme song.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

I've probably said this after every episode, but having a week in between seems to have helped yet again. There was still a fair bit of wonk, but basically everything up to and including Jon killing Daenerys (and we'll include Drogon melting the Iron Throne even if it was goofy as fuck) was totally ok this episode, and then I guess they decided to go the fifteen Lord of the Rings endings route, which was a bit dull and drawn out, and really, we know Sam is GRRM's Gary Stu, there's no need for him to literally be carrying that book around, but oh well.

I guess what I'm saying is I'm just glad Arya didn't get to kill Dany, and that's about the height of my expectations now.
aeser
git help.

Post by aeser »

dumb ending
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

it was fine
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by How Are Mortiis Goatse?! »

It was better than I expected it to be, but still had plenty of nonsensical moments.

The "Song of Ice and Fire"-reveal was cringe as hell, and why wouldn't Tyrion be in it? He was Joffrey's hand of the king, was on trial for Joffrey's murder, killed Tywin, was Daenerys' hand and the last living Lannister. Why can the 3 Eyed Raven be King of the 6 Kingdoms when he said he couldn't be Lord of Winterfell? Why didn't Yara want independence for the Iron Islands when the North got it? Why is Sam the grand maester? That's like giving a tenured professor position to a college dropout. And Bronn master of coin? What qualifies a cutthroat for financial management? Why have a Night's Watch when there are no White Walkers, peace with the Wildlings and the wall is broken? Shouldn't they find a more useful purpose if they want to keep their "lifetime service as punishment"-tradition?
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

just looking forward to the collective critical amnesia hype train from television writing experts when the next season of westworld comes around
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:01 am Why can the 3 Eyed Raven be King of the 6 Kingdoms when he said he couldn't be Lord of Winterfell?
Honestly, I think putting someone on the throne who basically isn't human was the only solution for the show - it's gone out of its way to establish that power corrupts everyone, and at least they decided not to make it Jon Snow. That would've made me throw up in my mouth.

What I don't understand is why they didn't just break Westeros up into seven separate kingdoms because obviously central government hasn't exactly been working well for them.
Bronn master of coin?

He needed to be in that scene to exchange quips with Tyrion one last time. You know, because it's not like he was going to murder him two episodes ago or nothin'.
Why have a Night's Watch when there are no White Walkers, peace with the Wildlings and the wall is broken? Shouldn't they find a more useful purpose if they want to keep their "lifetime service as punishment"-tradition?
What bothered me more about that than the explanation why they still existed was that it turns out they actually don't, it's just Tormund and a bunch of wildlings waiting for Jon Snow to arrive so that they can repeat the opening scene from the first episode.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

What was god damn point of Arya riding out with that white horse?
So is Tyrion in charge of the Lannister house now? They never explained it.
How can Sam be a grand maester when he's married and has a kid?
More talks about memories...jesus christ...Grey Worm did seem like a eunuch because he had no balls that last episode...

They were just shooting from the hip this last season.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

ThePhillyExperiment wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:30 am What was god damn point of Arya riding out with that white horse?
So is Tyrion in charge of the Lannister house now? They never explained it.
How can Sam be a grand maester when he's married and has a kid?
More talks about memories...jesus christ...Grey Worm did seem like a eunuch because he had no balls that last episode...

They were just shooting from the hip this last season.
1. who FUCKING cares
2. WHO fucking cares
3. WHO fucking CARES
4. ...

:fonz:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:01 am
And Bronn master of coin? What qualifies a cutthroat for financial management?
tv show bronn had enough of little fingers resume from s1 as master of coin to fit nicely enough
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

free at last
Image Certified Poster
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

FVBTVS wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 11:59 am
How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote: Mon May 20, 2019 8:01 am
And Bronn master of coin? What qualifies a cutthroat for financial management?
tv show bronn had enough of little fingers resume from s1 as master of coin to fit nicely enough
lvl 20 Rogue, put most XP into INT.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

bran the broken

str 9
dex 9
con 12
int 20
wis 20
chr 9
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR