Game of Thrones reminder

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm

: L O L : I H A V E N O T G O T T E N C A U G H T U P Y E T B U T I H A V E B E E N A S S U R E D T H A T I ' M I N F O R G E N O C I D E B Y F I R E S O E X P E C T A T I O N S A R E H I G H F O R T H O S E G L O R I O U S 9 0 S E C O N D S

N E E D L E S S T O S A Y N O R E G R E T S A B O U T T H E D A U G H T E R I N A M E D K H A L E E S I
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Tue May 14, 2019 2:20 pm

F U C K I N G V E R N O N
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Tue May 14, 2019 3:15 pm

Necrometer wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 2:19 pm
[bT H O S E G L O R I O U S 9 0 S E C O N D S[/b]
Oh, it goes on for more like an hour.

The great thing is, because that goes on forever, almost nobody talks, so there's much less of the horrifying "let's all talk in cliches and platitudes" dialogue.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
riley-o
beautiful distorted postblazing

Tue May 14, 2019 3:25 pm

haha dude during the (redacted dragon scenes) I was like holy shit my dude Ross is gonna love this

Hell there were a couple times where I was like fuck, dragons are badass until I caught myself bein a homo

I also asked myself, oh can dragons just use breath weapon infinity times per day ? because that seems fucking OP and stupid
NO WUM CAM BEEP MAYYG BUX

HUG TERROR SQUAD FOREVER
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Tue May 14, 2019 3:42 pm

riley-o wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 3:25 pm
I also asked myself, oh can dragons just use breath weapon infinity times per day ? because that seems fucking OP and stupid
Min-maxing, dude. Just put all your souls in END. Same reason Jon Snow can basically stand in the middle of a chaotic street battle and just sort of lazily swing his two-handed sword around with one hand and never take damage. Everything in STR, ignore INT.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm

:lol: the breath weapons gained an easy 20d8 damage since they roasted ships in Mereen
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
ThePhillyExperiment
Supreme Hatred

Tue May 14, 2019 6:01 pm

I'm liking the idea that Arya is the pale horse rider. It works well with the god of death avatar vs. the lord of light avatar.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer

Tue May 14, 2019 9:49 pm

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 6:41 pm
I love how Jorah and Missandei were essentially Daenerys' heart and soul, and when they were taken away from her she's descended into a wild, destructive animal like Drogon.
Nope, it was cause she didn't get no nephew dick.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Wed May 15, 2019 6:11 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue May 14, 2019 4:18 pm
:lol: the breath weapons gained an easy 20d8 damage since they roasted ships in Mereen
What I want to know is how they added the detonate skill to blow up those city walls.