ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

No one want to do all that work.
Well, almost no one.

And the idea of quitting their jobs which are nearly killing them? No way!!! Too many men are married to their money. Instead of their kids, wife and God.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
cxwx
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I came for the TV repair but you gotta tell me who the music is !! That guitar player is tearing it up.
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

It seems like it would just be easier to identify sociopaths and promote them to middle management than it would be to try to drug middle managers into being sociopaths.
Jesus is an INSIDE JOB
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Necrophilic Mallard
KMART > WAL MART

Necrometer wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 12:36 pm
It seems like it would just be easier to identify sociopaths and promote them to middle management than it would be to try to drug middle managers into being sociopaths.
:tup:
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

A short Medium blog post by satirist Philip Huang in which he wrote as though he were a prostitute hired by Lindsey Graham also drew widespread attention, particularly a detail that says Graham has several moles around his perineum and anus which he refers to as his "ladybugs."
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

İ want to ask several questions for my friend who has genetical mutations. İ want to learn if the genetical mutations can be heal. Several people i know suffer from gebe mutations.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

saw them also after returning from the hell of Viet Nam, dropped acid before the concert (in Austin Texas), played in the pouring rain in a park, walked into a burger joint, got really wierded out by the dead flesh on the grill, went soaking wet into the concert, floated up, star bound by Jerry's carma, by the end of the year was born my daughter Suzanne (after Leonards song) was born. Ah, so far away, so long ago, but by God we had ourselves a time! Long time commin' long time gone!
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

What is a good nice cage flick. He makes crazy movies now. I saw one recently where he was a cop with the guy from lord of the rings, frodo and it was bad but good.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Im here... Suffering and still suffering by mistaken of others hiding me the true Just to make myself feel idiot... Or fullish
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

but this show has tried something far more subtle. this isn't setup, exposition, punchline. this is a story. a drama. with humour woven into the setup and into the exposition. the punchline then is rare, (to avoid making it into some absurd non-reality) and the humour is simply found throughout rather than spiked like a volleyball at the end of a set.
and critics hate that.
Necrometer

This STUDY says NOTHING!!! It says it COULD lead to abnormalities and CANCER "LATER" in life.. guess what? YOu JUST DESCRIBED A FUCKING NORMAL BIRTH!!!!
I bet this guy is actually fun at parties
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

is that regarding the gene editing trial that probably created tetsuo flipper babies
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

it is about genome editing of embryos*, but some follow-on work that shows that it’s basically going to be a genetic fiasco - kind of retroactively shaming the china CRISPR babies shit-show

there are other approaches that can be done cleanly so I could reasonably see a near future future where sickle cell disease is removed from the gene pool in industrialized countries. but the whole “designer babies” thing is soooo far off IMO. all the eugenics adjacent stuff will continue to take place in IVF clinics where people pick the babby’s sex & eye color or whatever

*it’s completely allowed in research as long as you promise to throw the embryos away after a few weeks :lol:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Noticing a trend with these "Chiefs" being Wamen?
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MPD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Have you heard this band Pat?
Necrometer

:lol:
I also clean my port and some dust come out thank you god bless you thanks
MPD
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm thankful I'm fascinated and interested in language. I wasn't always this way, though. I grew up in a small farm town where football and sports were the priority. Education was an afterthought. My papers were riddled with red marks and comments in the margins. They looked like battle zones. Very little progress from one year to the next because I simply did not care; nor was I encouraged to care. It continued onward into furthered education. I didn't care to the extent that I was not only ignoring all those red marks and comments, but I was so disinterested that I didn't pick up on any of my mistakes, either. The stuff you'd think you would learn through osmosis, I wasn't. And my spelling was embarrassing (and still is). This didn't just affect my writing. It also made it impossible to learn another language. My complete disinterest had affected how I processed language.

I took a year of Russian (because I'd already failed at learning Spanish), and the language bug bit. I still didn't learn much Russian, because though my interest in language was sparked, I was still battling with old bad habits.

I have a reading disability. It makes some of this re-learning difficult, but I actually enjoy that challenge. There are anywhere from 700,000 to 1.2 million words in the English language. It depends on how what resource you ask and if slang etc is included. I happen to appreciate the spelling, grammar, and PC police. If I can't master another language, I'd like to at least try to master my native tongue. As I said, I enjoy the challenge. And hell, learning to be more considerate of others is no burden. I like to learn, and because I enjoy it, there's never a time that is too casual to learn. Anywhere. Anytime.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

“We walk into a pitch-black, freezing-cold building and discover there are youngsters lurking about—they’re tiny, but older, something weird, like trolls, filthy, stinking. They’re chanting in a dronelike way, gibberish. We open a door and find a population of ‘cretins’—now it’s known as congenital iodine deficiency syndrome; untreated hypothyroidism stunts growth and brain development. I don’t know how old they were, three feet tall, could have been in their 20s. In other rooms we see teenagers the size of 6- and 7-year-olds, with no secondary sexual characteristics. There were children with underlying genetic disorders lying in cages. You start almost to disassociate.”
When the children in the Bucharest study were 8, the researchers set up playdates, hoping to learn how early attachment impairments might inhibit a child’s later ability to interact with peers. In a video I watched, two boys, strangers to each other, enter a playroom. Within seconds, things go off the rails. One boy, wearing a white turtleneck, eagerly seizes the other boy’s hand and gnaws on it. That boy, in a striped pullover, yanks back his hand and checks for teeth marks. The researcher offers a toy, but the boy in white is busy trying to hold hands with the other kid, or grab him by the wrists, or hug him, as if he were trying to carry a giant teddy bear. He tries to overturn the table. The other boy makes a feeble effort to save the table, then lets it fall. He’s weird, you can imagine him thinking. Can I go home now?
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ove/612253
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Pulling down statues? What’s next, burning books? This ain’t Footloose.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I finally found it!!! A 300 page love poem I write to myself for a 24 hour art festival my university held. I was disqualified because there were criteria we had to incorporate into the work to be evaluated and none of the judges wanted to touch my piece because the ink I used to write with was made from my blood, sweat and cigarette ash I produced over the course of the 24 hours, I had worked continuously thru to make the work.

At the end I was covered in deep gashes I made in my hands and forearms to get the blood. I smelled terrible from running laps across campus every hour to sweat enough to use as the liquid base for my ink. And I smelled like an ash tray from chainsmoking for whole day in order to get the ash I needed to give the ink a blackish/greyish tone I wanted so it resembled a diluted india ink. Gonna find a way soon to display this work in a new way beyond just binding it like a book.
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

My mom did the same thing, kept me in the dark about guns for as long as she could and stuff. One day I ate a sandwich into the shape of a gun and pointed it at her and she knew that the jig was up..
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Necrometer

i want to create a clothing that is invisible but the clothing inside it is visible. When I press a button, the clothes on the outside become visible, but on the inside becomes invisible.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

i would get like legit bullied if i didn’t either dip, vape/smoke, or hunt and I did none of that I was just a nerdy thicc boi
Chad wrote:
cool dudes like us
Eight Bit Alien
ANSU++

Is this Blair Witch Project? If so I have repressed memories about watching it in a church group at my college. Fuck you Old me. You pussy ass bitch. I have discovered who my real enemies are now. Thank you God you have now given me the strength to not be a pussy anymore. Fuck the true enemy fuck you civilization fuck alcohol fuck farming and fuck you gluten. I see the signs now fucking bitch i fucking hate you. You can’t blind me anymore. You fuckers
riley-o wrote:
Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:28 pm
Capitalism may not be perfect but it’s pretty darn close.