ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:
Yes, but the real people mentioned -albeit perfectly feasible instances of egalitarian societies, and very real- do not by themselves address the structural constraints we presently face.
Just as cancers can't be cured with homeopathy alone.
How do we compete with Television in sublimating local imagination and conditioning subjectivities, for instance?
A solid reading of Bourdieu and Castells may better equip us to that end.
Whoever wrote this deserves a crack upside the skull with a sock full of batteries.
Whee of the Dead
I hate my life.

Post by Whee of the Dead »

godzilla vs king ghidora was a good movie, but had to watch a few times to fully understand the plotline
zaros444 1 year ago
cranial separation

SEX WITH HER SEVERED HEAD
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

whee I spluttered so hard

EEEOOO I had to read that like 3 times to convince myself it wasn't four comments/authors compiled

and mandatory this-page'd
this match due 2 its series of bumps gets a ****+ but da overall match gets about *** rating because they start at da top of da match where mankind quickly gets thrown 15 ft in air 2 land on da table then some stalling 4 mankind 2 heal up then he climbs da cage and gets chokeslam 15 ft n da air again 2 come crashin da through da cell 2 hit da mat really hard 2 lose 1 of his teeth then da undertaker chokeslams mankind on a pile of thumbtacks causing a dozen of tacks 2 be glued on mankind's back this match was wwf brutality at its best but i would have rather them focus on wrestling like da example of undertaker vs shawn michaels hiac match a yr earlier which is considered da best cage match of all time this would have probably been better than da 1st 1 if mankind would of bumped and wrestled like he did all his although matches with hhh and mankind but i am glad that mankind and da undertaker wasn't seriously hurt after da match which y i gave it high of a rating da entertainmetn and for no 1 getting hurt i will never forget about this match as long as i live
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
doubleblumpkin
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by doubleblumpkin »

As the congressman left the podium, the heckler bellowed: "Will you maintain your hot physique and your smooth sexy chest?"
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Dad wrote:Pizza nigga
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

PERFECT SHELLFISH.

ChocolateChad127 1 hour ago
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Billy Squire kind of dances like a girl while Lady Gag is more like a jungle cat.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

Man-- I really love Arthur Russell's music. Everything is genius. I just can't listen to it, because I'm really not a fan of his voice. It's incredibly throaty. Shame he never learned to eliminate that.
blahness013 1 week ago
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

The 4th guy is Pat Smear. I got to meet him and Dave Grohl when they (foo fighters) played a show in in Tulsa, 1996 or '97. Pat Smear is a very nice guy.
cc1tran 1 year ago 42
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO wrote:
Yes, but the real people mentioned -albeit perfectly feasible instances of egalitarian societies, and very real- do not by themselves address the structural constraints we presently face.
Just as cancers can't be cured with homeopathy alone.
How do we compete with Television in sublimating local imagination and conditioning subjectivities, for instance?
A solid reading of Bourdieu and Castells may better equip us to that end.
hey i remember u mentioning bourdieu n my famous 'name ur fav sociologist by sign' thread. hes a Leo u said. my Scorpio classmate did an oral presentation abt him.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

the motherfucking d-i-e wrote: my wrist is killing me so i figured i'd

crap
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

[img]http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/255663_217435268289680_100000696267114_738092_7144048_n.jpg[/img] wrote:maybe you morons should think twice about dating dumb fucking bitches, and get a girlfriend who actually likes metal, the only reason "girlfriend metal" exists is due to the fact that you chose to date someone who has nothing in common with you.......uh......duh...... and besides im sure real metal chicks are way better lays.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

too much context
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

I know... I'll get back in line

if only the img/quote allowed a spoiler

for the weak
Steo
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Steo »

YOU FUCKING DERSERVE TO DIE CASEY!!
NO ONE FUCKING DESERVES TO DIE YOU LOSER.I Hope You Burn In A More Traggic Accident Because You Are A Worthless Piece Of Shit.
Your The Fagg. Go Get Bent In Ur Asshole You Queer Boy Casey.. Go Away!!!!!!!
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Flight 666 vs. Airforce One vs Jefferson Starship
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

My husband gets the majority of his coke points from recycling bins and dumpsters. He has found over 12,000 points since June 2007 doing that. He is saving for something big and is waiting for when they replentish their rewards.
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

holy fuck

in a cruel twist, I just learned that you can buy ab exercise equipment for 1625 coke points
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

But personally I'm glad that "Mikaela" got cut in this one, because if she still in this one the movie not going to superb like what I just saw. And I'm glad they decide to replace her to the original cartoon character "Carly", and I have to says Rosie did a wonderful job as Carly. She's smart, sexy, charming, cutie, and wonderful than that snaky whore Fox as Mikaela a billion times! And for Rosie she make Megan Fox look like a street skanky whore, for me Megan Fox is overrated but Rosie is Cameron Diaz from The Mask in this one.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Gesualdo, a conflicted soul to say the least, is simply a composer one needs to savor in order to appreciate. This recording is exquisite! I am able to totally get into the Lenten experience by listening to this music as Gesualdo unfolds the Lamentations of Jeremiah. Hear the rawness. The earth itself convulses in sorrow.
mmoyer59 3 months ago
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by james »

i like stalking people the coming in the house when they are sleeping the tourcher the fuck out of the whole family while i record and pull of it later
lunchylunchbox 1 week ago
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Very few people fuck pussy anymore, everyone is fucking ass. The pussy is not getting used much. You have to make sure the ass is real clean before you suck it, or take two ass pills three hours before sucking ass.
No Cunting Elves
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

that one rules, HK

40 plus years in the saddle. Its smart to wear a helmet, but sometimes, it is quite nice not to use it. Helmet laws are a metaphor for freedom in the USA. Some states have laws, some don't. However, one American is more free than another American. That's the real rub.

Say you were a soldier returning from COMBAT. You have to wear a helmet in WV. In IN, there are no helmet laws. A soldier was supposedly fighting for FREEDOM.

Just who do you think you're fooling? The state motto in WV is "Mountaineers are always Free" Perhaps the motto should be changed.

IMHO, if you're in the military, and just getting home, you would have to question the word "FREEDOM". The ESTABLISHMENT has rigged the game against us all and they have prison space available. It's quite OK that you have to RISK your life and health for duty to the USA, but you're not so free once you're home. Helmet laws suck - because they represent the REPRESSION puritanical conservatives heap on average folks. Step out of line and its off to jail and your motorcycle gets impounded. Like some Liberal cooked up that!

There are many other nuisance laws that have been needlessly heaped on Americans but none are quite as glaring as helmet laws.

Shame on helmet laws. I want real freedom.
Thumbs up if you think he shoulda sang the REAL lyrics and said "man" instead of "woman" because if someone is comfortable in their sexuality they won't be afraid to sing the real lyrics of another song, whether they're gay, straight, bi, or ace. :)) Nick please read this!!!
Steo
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Steo »

A jew hasn't played guitar this well since KISS
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

‘pretty much excape’ this, clown: you’re an idiot, probably live in jersey, have a haircut, don’t get stoned, and listen brootle $lamz. I back this band and the song rips!
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

hahaha "have a haircut"
formerly ghost boner