ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
Angry at the world, shaking fists!

John Wick | Dark Techno / EBM / EBSM / Dark Electro Mix
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

He speaks about in resume about these themes
1.Good effect of the Bean
2.Solidarity between people
3.preservation of your dignity by working hard
4.people must respect their parents
5.Help poor people and be kind towards orfans
6.people must fear God regardless their situation
7.Money is nothing than a package of papers and its worth only when you
spend it in situation that can be benefinit for you in the after -live
8.When he was child he even hadn't a tshirt to dress but now through his song and the help of God, he visited country like canada ,france
9.All people of Niger are one People regardless the ethnicity
10. If you become rich don't forget to help your family and your close friend
11. The guys who plays the guitar get from Elh.Tchanna ticket to saudi arabia for the pilgrimage in mecca...etc
12. May God help doctors and he hopes people will help them to do their work
etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

rules from the new DOCTOR jordan peterson book, I presume?
Addendum(b): At the risk of unwittingly emulating, however wryly, Alanis Morissette, muse "Isn't it ironic?" this mid-brow modern day revivalist gem was, indeed, mastered in, ah, the "Temple of Disharmony Studio"...
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

riley-o wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:23 pm
Beware don't invite that Uncle up that stairway and thru the Doorway to Holiday events just to be the good Family member, all of hell follows, and the rules of engagement are all broken mirrors with 7 year limits on your contract
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

“the lighthouse” oh you mean ROOMMATE SIMULATOR?
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
Necrometer

love it

there's a way better story to be told , not just some hot aquatic tart strolling around the city with a chubby one taking a few naps in between
THE KILL
I hate your life.

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

THE KILL wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:08 am
Pretty sure the same thing happens in one of the verses that was cut from the final version of Angel of Death
FVBTVS wrote:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

PUMPING AIR
INSIDE YOUR WANG
BUBBLES IN YOUR BLADDER BEGINS PUSHING TINY FARTS
FVBTVS wrote:
THE KILL
I hate your life.

haha. seriously though, pumping air into your bladder should at least lead to some kind of an infection, no?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

it could, yes
FVBTVS wrote:
Eight Bit Alien

Geeheeb wrote:
Tue Dec 08, 2020 8:48 am
PUMPING AIR
INSIDE YOUR WANG
BUBBLES IN YOUR BLADDER BEGINS PUSHING TINY FARTS
hahahahah
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Among the lowlights is a text from Depp to CAA agent Christian Carino, who previously repped Heard, in which he wrote: "[Heard is] begging for total global humiliation. She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother … I'm even sorry to ask … But she sucked [Elon Musk's] crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers … I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market … I'm so fucking happy she wants to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met fucking sublime little Russian here … Which makes me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper … I wouldn't touch her with a goddam glove."
And while shooting Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales in Australia, Depp swallowed eight ecstasy pills at once, according to testimony in the U.K. case, and embarked on a campaign of terror aimed at Heard. It culminated with the tip of his finger being sliced off, which resulted in his being flown back to Los Angeles for surgery.
One of the perks a distributor can count on with Depp is his social media army of fans. They are among the most loyal and shrill on Twitter. They heap praise on the actor, eviscerate anyone associated with Heard, and have posted exclusive audio recordings of the couple fighting (albeit edited in a way that favors the actor). But many who have battled Depp question whether the army is real or high-end bots. Kaplan believes it's a combination of the two, with bots amplifying what real fans post.
Necrometer

"[Heard is] begging for total global humiliation. She's gonna get it. I'm gonna need your texts about San Francisco brother … I'm even sorry to ask … But she sucked [Elon Musk's] crooked dick and he gave her some shitty lawyers … I have no mercy, no fear and not an ounce of emotion or what I once thought was love for this gold digging, low level, dime a dozen, mushy, pointless dangling overused flappy fish market … I'm so fucking happy she wants to fight this out!!! She will hit the wall hard!!! And I cannot wait to have this waste of a cum guzzler out of my life!!! I met fucking sublime little Russian here … Which makes me realize the time I blew on that 50 cent stripper … I wouldn't touch her with a goddam glove."
internally reading this to myself that in his HST voice

:fonz:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

johnny depp having a bot army has irretrievably convinced me that the UFC has one too
Necrometer

An unmistakable blend of metal and electronic music with well established sonic trademarks is the result, paired with an industrial, dystopian corporate identity that is ever-present in the band's cinematic music videos and artworks.
i;ve grown to think trying to be an actual nazi means you're either autsitic or youre gay
Necrometer

Vaccines are shipped and on their way, FIVE YEARS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE. Get well USA. Get well WORLD. We love you all!
Eight Bit Alien

This song meant a lot to me as a 6th grader who was constantly being picked on at school only to come home to an abusive household. So many shit memories but I’m not calling it quits man. Not like they’re reading this but thank you Tenacious D.
Zerohero wrote:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

LM WARRIOR

Public Figure

Gavin Silvestri
Born on February 1st
Lymphatic Malformation Warrior
Raising Awareness
Page Ran by @warrior_mama2118
#gavinsmedicaladventure
linktr.ee/Warrior2118
Necrometer

I looked up the context :cry:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:betternotstartanyshit:

All jokes and semantics aside, this post was petty. I'll leave it up for the next 30 mins so people can read the comments. Then I'm taking it down. Maylin Dozier
you are right, we need to be more unifying. Shame this is happening after Trump lost rather than after he won in 2016.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Downvoting because Youtube keeps AD spamming me your damn channel every 5 minutes in a video, I am not even a DNG type of gamer and they still spam me with you channel, unprofessional and just plain pathetic from youtubes side when it comes to marketing/algo advertising.

Negative review and negative comment just because Youtube doesn't know how to advertise correctly.
sorry guys, not your fault but youtube devs are really screwing you over.
Eight Bit Alien

The one,the only,the K to the P,givin blessins scientifically,spiritually and metaphysically,while santa knockin over that christmas tree🤣Peace and blessed are those.Love
Zerohero wrote:
Eight Bit Alien

The Hobbit movies were such a letdown. I don't think I'll ever recover unless a better movie is made.
Zerohero wrote:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Here's what you need to know about the new coronavirus variant, which is 70% more transmissible than other strains in circulation
:betternotstartanyshit: