ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

The summer of 89 never ended for me. 49 Years young. Still smokin the herb, Still picking magic mushrooms every autumn. Still sticking two fingers up to authority as Jesus Christ instructed.

Peace, Love and Disobedience. Namaste x
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

spray paint that on my headstone over whatever bs my family got me
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

hi mija its grandma do u know anyone who rents a room I am in the street can u help
formerly ghost boner
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

:lol: :lol: :lol: good luck grandma
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

I've mentioned this before and its more of what I had to suffer through after getting some hot sex. Anyways gave some girl some anal loving and for the next 2 days had a terriable burning sensation in the tip of my cock. Went to the doctor and he pulled a Jalapeno seed out of the tip of my cock.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Oh my god I've never so badly wished I were an introvert. I'm pacing from the isolation and loneliness. Do you have a fun memory of hanging out with me? Post it and let me remember socializing!
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I swear if this fakakta virus ruins this concert for me in August I will be raging against ALL of the machines and then some.
It already ruined Pearl Jam for us and I have the same thought on my end of July Taylor Swift show. Do. Not. Mess. With. My. Live. Music.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Wow a letter started with "goodbye" and he read it at least half a million times. That bye was good. Naaah, people love to wallow in misery. He even live to sing his experience. Beautiful song. There are a lot of people, dead, walking naked on the streets and in mental institutions, that got the same letter, starting with "Goodbye". Unfortunately, it just overwhelmed them. It takes big heart to stay cool and act cool in reading Goodbye as bad news. To all those who have gone right through that dark tunnel. I hope those that are in the tunnel will persevere to see the beauty at the end--LIGHT, LOVE & LIFE.
Hurts like hell when someone breaks your heart. if they left you for what ever reason , do not chase them down, and cry,beg plead to get them back. they will continue to treat you like crap, like a cat toys with a mouse, they now have power over you that you just gave them to continue to mistreat you. Nothing hurts more than when someone you love tells you they dont love you anymore. Just get on with your life, someone else WILL come along. Maybe better, maybe worse, BUT you wont know until you take the chance. Pining for a love that doesnt love you any more will only make you bitter, resentful and unwilling to trust again and harden your heart and be unable to love like the first time. Or if you are one the lucky few who has a tender and forgiving heart, and holds no negativity toward that person then you are better off.
Well I Keeping Wondering Who Is Holding You Down Right Now Everytime I Think Of You I Only Remember Your Sarcastic Hurtful Words I Dont Want To Think Of You And I Would Rather Remmember Your Memories But Not You Whoever Holding You I Hope You Wont Hurt Them You Deserve Someone Better Thats Why You Hurt Me With Your Words Since Im Not Even Close To Your Expectation ...I Know
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I was introduced to TON thanks to stripper friends at The Great Alaskan Bush Company in PHX, they moved to those songs in ways I tried to emulate for years until I found my own style. To be honest I had no idea what anyone in that band looked like until a few years ago, but I've never been interested in identifying celebrities, either your music has something or it doesn't. Peter or not, this music is sexy, I've seen it firsthand.
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

"During their trip, they stumble on an old haunted Indian Burial ground and get more than they bargained for when some of the group start to vanish. This film showcases some of the best that Northern Michigan has to offer, along with an all-star cast."
Zerohero wrote:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

It sounds so bad. It sounds like a podcast. I don’t know what you all see in this album a tital mess!
I LOVE good music though, good new music especially
Some visuals were innovative but the main sensation was that the task were to heavy for the team and in the end they try to release anything in order to stop losing money.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Chigurh
Throbbing Black Werebeast

there are two types of countries in this world: the ones that follow the metric system, and the ones that landed people on the moon.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Unfortunately my dad died, not related to Corona, but I hope the killings stop and shit somehow gets back to normal
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

I have spent a good portion of my down time during this nonsense building a minecraft kingdom. (Fuck off I don’t care what you think)

Some fucking jackass broke into my world and set it on fire and blew up half of what I’ve built

I’m fucking mad and discouraged. I built this world for me and my 6 year old to play in. I honestly wanna delete the game now. It’s gonna take hours to fix. I honestly hate people
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

Congrats on coming out as a Gamer, I hope your transition goes smoothly.
Zerohero wrote:
Necrometer

Are You Native American? Find Out With One Simple Trick
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

One of my fav metal bands before I became Christian. Rain of Blood has a huge rythym to it. I liked Slipknot for the drums, but the lyrics in those songs are horribly bad. I moved to KLOVE. Even though the rythym is low now, we have an eternity to get better at it. I can name a couple KLOVE songs which aren't 100% horribly bad rythym.
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Everybody gangsta till the mountain has a mouth
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

Cannot eat yogurt in public anymore. Most people won't understand!
Zerohero wrote:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer

:lol:

is this hotnow vid or actually new?
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

hotnow but official :wank:
Necrometer

that's what I thought :roll:
Glub
Map, Monitor, Surge

The text can be : “Hi, we are NECROPHILE CORPSE from Germany, we play this style, we love to bang nuns, and we have just released a new demo tape on Satanic revelation records”
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Necrometer

My question is about unibrows, i dont at all have a unibrow, no one in my family has one either, but my question is for the people who do, are they born with one or does it grow whenever? I just worry because i have extreme ocd and i worry “what if one day i just grow a unibrow” because eveeyone has light peach fuzz on face but what if one day i just grow one out of the blue!?