ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Post by Necrometer »

This STUDY says NOTHING!!! It says it COULD lead to abnormalities and CANCER "LATER" in life.. guess what? YOu JUST DESCRIBED A FUCKING NORMAL BIRTH!!!!
I bet this guy is actually fun at parties
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

is that regarding the gene editing trial that probably created tetsuo flipper babies
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

it is about genome editing of embryos*, but some follow-on work that shows that it’s basically going to be a genetic fiasco - kind of retroactively shaming the china CRISPR babies shit-show

there are other approaches that can be done cleanly so I could reasonably see a near future future where sickle cell disease is removed from the gene pool in industrialized countries. but the whole “designer babies” thing is soooo far off IMO. all the eugenics adjacent stuff will continue to take place in IVF clinics where people pick the babby’s sex & eye color or whatever

*it’s completely allowed in research as long as you promise to throw the embryos away after a few weeks :lol:
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

Noticing a trend with these "Chiefs" being Wamen?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

Have you heard this band Pat?
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:
I also clean my port and some dust come out thank you god bless you thanks
MPD
I hate your life.

Post by MPD »

I'm thankful I'm fascinated and interested in language. I wasn't always this way, though. I grew up in a small farm town where football and sports were the priority. Education was an afterthought. My papers were riddled with red marks and comments in the margins. They looked like battle zones. Very little progress from one year to the next because I simply did not care; nor was I encouraged to care. It continued onward into furthered education. I didn't care to the extent that I was not only ignoring all those red marks and comments, but I was so disinterested that I didn't pick up on any of my mistakes, either. The stuff you'd think you would learn through osmosis, I wasn't. And my spelling was embarrassing (and still is). This didn't just affect my writing. It also made it impossible to learn another language. My complete disinterest had affected how I processed language.

I took a year of Russian (because I'd already failed at learning Spanish), and the language bug bit. I still didn't learn much Russian, because though my interest in language was sparked, I was still battling with old bad habits.

I have a reading disability. It makes some of this re-learning difficult, but I actually enjoy that challenge. There are anywhere from 700,000 to 1.2 million words in the English language. It depends on how what resource you ask and if slang etc is included. I happen to appreciate the spelling, grammar, and PC police. If I can't master another language, I'd like to at least try to master my native tongue. As I said, I enjoy the challenge. And hell, learning to be more considerate of others is no burden. I like to learn, and because I enjoy it, there's never a time that is too casual to learn. Anywhere. Anytime.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

“We walk into a pitch-black, freezing-cold building and discover there are youngsters lurking about—they’re tiny, but older, something weird, like trolls, filthy, stinking. They’re chanting in a dronelike way, gibberish. We open a door and find a population of ‘cretins’—now it’s known as congenital iodine deficiency syndrome; untreated hypothyroidism stunts growth and brain development. I don’t know how old they were, three feet tall, could have been in their 20s. In other rooms we see teenagers the size of 6- and 7-year-olds, with no secondary sexual characteristics. There were children with underlying genetic disorders lying in cages. You start almost to disassociate.”
When the children in the Bucharest study were 8, the researchers set up playdates, hoping to learn how early attachment impairments might inhibit a child’s later ability to interact with peers. In a video I watched, two boys, strangers to each other, enter a playroom. Within seconds, things go off the rails. One boy, wearing a white turtleneck, eagerly seizes the other boy’s hand and gnaws on it. That boy, in a striped pullover, yanks back his hand and checks for teeth marks. The researcher offers a toy, but the boy in white is busy trying to hold hands with the other kid, or grab him by the wrists, or hug him, as if he were trying to carry a giant teddy bear. He tries to overturn the table. The other boy makes a feeble effort to save the table, then lets it fall. He’s weird, you can imagine him thinking. Can I go home now?
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/ar ... ove/612253
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Pulling down statues? What’s next, burning books? This ain’t Footloose.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I finally found it!!! A 300 page love poem I write to myself for a 24 hour art festival my university held. I was disqualified because there were criteria we had to incorporate into the work to be evaluated and none of the judges wanted to touch my piece because the ink I used to write with was made from my blood, sweat and cigarette ash I produced over the course of the 24 hours, I had worked continuously thru to make the work.

At the end I was covered in deep gashes I made in my hands and forearms to get the blood. I smelled terrible from running laps across campus every hour to sweat enough to use as the liquid base for my ink. And I smelled like an ash tray from chainsmoking for whole day in order to get the ash I needed to give the ink a blackish/greyish tone I wanted so it resembled a diluted india ink. Gonna find a way soon to display this work in a new way beyond just binding it like a book.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

My mom did the same thing, kept me in the dark about guns for as long as she could and stuff. One day I ate a sandwich into the shape of a gun and pointed it at her and she knew that the jig was up..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

i want to create a clothing that is invisible but the clothing inside it is visible. When I press a button, the clothes on the outside become visible, but on the inside becomes invisible.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i would get like legit bullied if i didn’t either dip, vape/smoke, or hunt and I did none of that I was just a nerdy thicc boi
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Is this Blair Witch Project? If so I have repressed memories about watching it in a church group at my college. Fuck you Old me. You pussy ass bitch. I have discovered who my real enemies are now. Thank you God you have now given me the strength to not be a pussy anymore. Fuck the true enemy fuck you civilization fuck alcohol fuck farming and fuck you gluten. I see the signs now fucking bitch i fucking hate you. You can’t blind me anymore. You fuckers
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol: :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

Eight Bit Alien wrote: Tue Jun 23, 2020 2:05 pmIs this Blair Witch Project? If so I have repressed memories about watching it in a church group at my college. Fuck you Old me. You pussy ass bitch. I have discovered who my real enemies are now. Thank you God you have now given me the strength to not be a pussy anymore. Fuck the true enemy fuck you civilization fuck alcohol fuck farming and fuck you gluten. I see the signs now fucking bitch i fucking hate you. You can’t blind me anymore. You fuckers
de-verning this :tup:

Great man. But you're SITTING :-)
Look what I did with the break in the middle :-)
My name is Crinquelea11
Cheers !
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Help me with something.. I AM from Colombia and i just don't Get it the expretion Imao Whats does mean? Thanks
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

SO SOME OF YALL IF NOT MOST OF YALL NON BLACK POC AND WHITE FOLX THOUGHT ALL BLACK LIVES MATTER-ING WAS A SPIRIT WEEK ASSEMBLY.... I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS (NAH, I ACTUALLY DO) FOR YOU ALL BECAUSE REPEATING MYSELF THROUGH A PM DIRECTLY TO YALL OR PUBLIC CALL OUT POST CAN BECOME EXHAUSTING BUT I WILL SAY THAT YOUR HANDS ARE STILL AND WILL STILL BE DRENCHED IN THIS BLOODY MESS. EVERY POST THAT YOU MAKE THAT “NORMALIZES” YOUR FEED/IG AGAIN RE-INSERTS THE ANTI-BLACK & RACIST THAT YOU TRULY ARE.... SO DO NOT @ ME OR COME INTO MY INBOX THANKIN ME FOR SHIT OR THINK COS YOU SENT ME DONATIONS THAT I AM NOT AWARE OF YOUR SUDDEN NONCHALANT BEHAVIOR. ITS NO SURPRISE BLACK FOLX ARE SILENCED IMMEDIATELY AND ABANDONED AFTER YALL CO-OPT AND GET YOUR NEW FOLLOWS, BROWNIE “ALLY” POINTS, AND WHATEVER FEEDS YOUR EGOS FOR DOING THE BARE MINIMUM FOR A WEEK.... LIKE YOU THOUGHT YOUR ACTIVISM BEGAN AND ENDED AT THE VIRTUAL SIGNALING/PERFORMING HERE ON IG/TWITTER OR THROUGH PERSONAL TXT MSGS/CALLS? HA! SOME OF YALL ARE SITTIN ON SO MUCH MONEY, RESOURCES AND COMPLACENCY AND BB, IT SHOWS BIIIIIIIG TIME! IF YOU AINT DISPOSSESSIN AND REDISTRIBUTIN SHIT TO BLACK FOLX DAILY AND ACTIVELY CONFRONTIN YOU/YALLS FOLX COMPLICITY THEN WHY/WHAT/WHO ARE YOU PROTECTIN????? MHM PLEASE ANSWER THAT COS YOU KNOW THE ANSWERS 👩🏾‍⚖️ ANYHOO, LEMME GO EAT A MANGO OUTSIDE AND HUM IN THE SUN, CHIIIIIILE
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

In order to change systemic racism, Jon Stewart said the system needs to be changed.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

I liked Doctor Sleep but I love The Shinning.
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

Omg! I'm peeing! Sorry, TMI! I carry my gun at all times. However, when it comes out, someone is getting shot. You don't pull unless you intend to shoot. Her finger on the trigger is killing me!! This could of turned bloody real quick!!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

still banging my head at 54!
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Useless "guide". Most of us are here for a convenient way of finding the items as this is a super annoying place. Instead you put the video on fast forward and kill every enemy while running back and forth. How can you name this a walkthrough? I rarely dislike videos on youtube, but this is honestly a little infuriating.

260 :tup:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

Tiny Toons Adventures takes on the dangers of drinking when characters find an unopened bottle of beer. They drink it, steal a car, and drive it off a cliff, plummeting to their deaths. The episode only aired once, although it is available on DVD collections.
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

:lol:
So repetitious . Trash metal. Checkout a dude named King Diamond.