ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

People need to start thinking
submitted 19 hours ago by vikingjedi23
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Ethan, it's Maria Athens from Fox/ABC/CW/News Net National Alaska. Uh, I just learned through my g- my, eh, ah....Emmy-award winning journalism, you're also a pedophile and like little girls and children, and there's a website. I'm so fucking exposing you. I'm gonna get an Emmy. So you either turn yourself in, kill yourself, or do what you need to do. I will personally kill you and Mara Kimmel my god damn self, you Jewish piece of living fucking shit. You have met your match, motherfucker. You have met your motherfucking match. I can't believe- I am such a good person, and thought I loved you. I fucking hate- I don't even hate you. I will pray for your Zionist fucking ass, you piece of shit loser. And, I'm putting this on the news tonight. Bye! Have a great Friday, you motherfucker!
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

i'm hit and miss with the concept of so called "destiny". However him joining Korn definitely was a destiny.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

The mother, father, and any living grandparents or female siblings all wait outside the bedroom door until the bride and groom have finished their consummation. The bride is to lie in bed on her back with her feet held in the air and pelvis tilted upward, awaiting the entrance of two members of the waiting party of her choosing. Once the two family members enter the room with the bride, the bride is then allowed to relax her pelvis and legs and the family members use a cup to collect the semen that was deposited in her. They then let it dry and harden for 3 hours while everyone has dinner together. After dinner is prepared and consumed, with everyone still gathered around the table, the mother brings the dried semen to the table and uses a stone to grind it up into a powder consistency. The powdered semen is then placed into a sort of urn that contains the powdered semen products of all the consummated marriages of the family.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning