ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

man in the box should be made the new national anthem. shit slaps. i know it reminds you oldheads of the days when safe sex was simply locking the doors on your beat up mazda pickup truck and pulling out. but hear me out for a second — maybe cats is tired of the star spangled banner. no disrespect. it’s just been around a minute. i guarantee you it will for sure get people going to baseball games again.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

all of the more contentious stuff aside, cats is definitely tired of the SSB
Fannie II wrote:Help
Murdered people still alive in death valley and needs help. Location 19653 Wexford St Detroit, MI 48234. Its someone's wife connected to chariotbums due to identity theft Spiritual soul corruption. They think it's a witch to put death to a witch and it's a good spirit trapped
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

If China is truly to blame for COVID19, then they surely redeemed themselves with the RP2. I've been running N64 and PSX games flawlessly.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

What is the one thing you miss the most from before pandemic clubs, concerts, live sports, for me it’s a tie between saunas and strippers
😉
I did ounce fall in love with a stripper like the two-pain song you guys remember barbie305

Yes ounce I knew all those other thirsty strippers only loved my money Barbie was different I met her randomly in Hawaii no strip club or anything and she was/is amazing Colombian/English with the sexiest accent I’ll always love Barbie! She’s a boss just on 2 different paths
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

If you do not want to go to work next morning, you can make yourself sick and to avoid going to work. But before I am going to tell you how to get high fever or high temperature, I would like to give you some advice- “Don’t go overboard doing silly things, doing so may cause great harm, and we take no responsibility. Be smart, take great care of your health”. Here are some simple methods to get high fever-

Go home sweaty and drink as much as possible of hot tea, on the other hand, take less water. This is a good way to get the temperature.
While staying in your room, wear tight jacket, sweater or tight costumes which will make your body hard and heat.
After wake up from the bed have more coffee or tea hotly.
Take hot water bath and stay in hot water till 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Have more food as much as you can. And drink more hot water.
Keep raw onion under your arm pit for whole night. It will help you to increase the body temperature instantly.
Damp boiled water in towel, and then keep that in your forehead, neck, and armpit often
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

This paralyzed gymnast started a tea company. Then Oprah emailed.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

nothing really comes close to filling the void that show left after it ended. peaky blinders does an ok job, but just doesnt hit quite the same. boardwalk def made me want to improve my wardrobe standards (from time to time) whenever i needed some drankn' to get done, even if it was at home
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Eight Bit Alien
How's them beans, ma?

'300 plus accomplishments' sounds like something from Chinese mythology.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Sheepdogs naturally think algorithmically.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

The world is half right and half wrong. But that does not mean half the people are one hundred percent right and the other half one hundred percent wrong; It means each-one-of-us individually are fifty percent right and fifty percent wrong.
Find out what is fifty percent wrong in yourself and what is fifty percent right in your neighbor, and the world comes together again.
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

I'm a lifelong Republican, however, until the 2008 election,the extent of my political involvement was to cast a vote every two years. The antics of ACORN and SEIU really opened my eyes to the fraud taking place in the electoral process. Since then, I became a committeeman on the County REC and became a poll-watcher at the 2010 primary where I saw (and corrected) poll workers hand GOP voters Democrat ballots. I want to do what I can to restore honesty to the electoral process, however, I'm legally blind, so what I can do is somewhat limited.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Genre:
NWOBHM

Lyrical themes:
Fighting, Love
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Zappa clearly was a genius that no other guitarist could touch. Just listen him wail through his fret board. Yeah, I was at this show. I was 17. We were all tripping.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

A striking example is now a notorious one: Gabriel Matzneff, the writer whose career was revived with the award in 2013 before collapsing this year when a woman published a bombshell account of their sexual relationship when she was underage. He now faces a police investigation in a national scandal that has exposed how clubby Parisian elites long protected, celebrated and enabled his pedophilia.

Mr. Matzneff’s win was engineered by an elite fully aware of his pedophilia, which he had brazenly defended for decades. His powerful editor and friends sat on the jury. “We thought he was broke, he was sick, this will cheer him up,” said Frédéric Beigbeder, a confidant of Mr. Matzneff and a Renaudot juror since 2011.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Attention : The craftsman suggests you not to skip various parts of the album as it ruins the magical atmosphere intended
Necrometer

My grandson cannot walk, talk, chew solid food and does not have control of his hands nor toilet functions. He is in diapers and scoots on the floor at home. In school they use a big wheelchair and he rolls himself in the halls. He is able to back up and turn one wheel to heft himself out if he stuck again it he wall. His brain works!!!
godofdeadlydeath
Angry at the world, shaking fists!

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Nov 30, 2020 9:01 am
My grandson cannot walk, talk, chew solid food and does not have control of his hands nor toilet functions. He is in diapers and scoots on the floor at home. In school they use a big wheelchair and he rolls himself in the halls. He is able to back up and turn one wheel to heft himself out if he stuck again it he wall. His brain works!!!
this made me want to laugh and cry at the same time
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Words lack elegance to express this so cognitive an innovation in high art
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Award-winning writer. Translator. Associate professor. Chicano. He/him. Pansexual. Repped by Full Circle Literary (books) & Inclusion Management (film/TV).
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

*mortal kombat theme on xylophone*
Necrometer

Hello, WS aficionados and habitues. It's clear that to fully grok Phil and JF I'll need to start tackling some truly intimidating literature. Mostly I'm intrigued by speculative realism and hauntology—but also it seems I can't avoid Deleuze and Guattari. I read weird and obscure shit but I'm a philosophy novice. Can anyone suggest a good starter list of say, three or four books? I'd be much obliged.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

These young lawyers have chosen to willingly engage in a disgraceful and unprofessional effort to publicly attack me by including irrelevant, out-of-context private messages I sent to them in the midst of a difficult time in my personal life arising primarily from my family’s reaction to my faith in Jesus Christ.
Trump should just form his own government and have the conservative states join him. The country would split into two but that's what we need because I don't see the left or right uniting politically on anything. The fundamental values are way too different.