ridiculous out of context INTERNET comment repository

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

The documentary concludes with a fantastic tale of children who supposedly had an up close close encounter of the 3rd kind. But (not surprisingly) no professional artist sketch of the alien was provided. None of the kids had cameras at the time of the encounter. There were no adults who witnessed the encounter, and no 2 sketches drawn by the kids matched each other. All the kids could say was that the alien had big eyes and it was concerned about climate change and the environment and that the alien told them to leave technology alone (which is odd since it used technology to get here).

So the alien was a progressive and a hypocrite.
How can we unite when everything we believe in is systematically being flipped, undone, come against and with great prejudice. The moral fabric of our being is under assault by what we deem to be the most reprehensible, wickedly perverse people who occupy the planet today. I for one refuse to get in bed with the Devil just to bring about a false sense of unity. The anger I posses is a righteous anger and my bitterness is evidence that I am not ok with the world I live in and motivation to continue fighting the good fight and to not give in to tyranny.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

“I just read somewhere that Biden just lowered the age of consent to age 8. Has anybody heard anything about that?”
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 63019
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

"cautiously optimistic" is the tone I'm picking up
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Im autistic. For years i’ve been weak, uncomfident and not doing well at school. When i discovered metal, i found a way to control my emotions as i got into heavy stuff. The problem i had was i listened to pop music and that would play in my head and not feel good because i was vulnerable. When i found pantera a few months ago before my 14th birthday. I found the angry sound in my head to crush all that oppose. Now i do way better at school and haven’t been bullied since or attacked without feeling weak. Thank you pantera for helping find my inner strength.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9108
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

would you say hes... stronger than all?
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Why Eric Weinstein Is Finally Talking to Glenn Beck
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

After Disney announced a reboot of Cheaper by the Dozen that will center around a multiracial family, many question why the movie’s writer Kenya Barris often writes stories centered around multiracial families instead of all Black families
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

You're young and this type of pessimism rankles your natural idealism and high spirits. Let me tell you Ligotti is not a poser. Wait until the long evenings when you are 50 or 60 years old. Youthful edgy angst is a walk in the park compared to that.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Space is fake and gay, Einsteinian physics are fake and gay. It's all a jewish psyop to invert reality
this shit will never ever stop being the funniest possible shit
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 63019
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

Why did the CIA say that the universe is a hologram, out-of-body experiences, and other occult phenomena are real? How do I validate these? How do I critically assess the conclusions?
Attention salespeople: I respect your profession and I appreciate how tough your job is. I put aside time to regularly review materials that are sent to me. That said, I do not take meeting requests without having first reviewed a proposal that broadly addresses my business need. I will follow up with you if I find your proposal relevant to my key initiatives and objectives, but otherwise will be unresponsive to unsolicited messages.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

3 y.o student in class today: “i just washed my face after i cried! like a grown up!”
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9108
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

so there is a cure or just it helps u not get it a little easier
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Born too late to see the Great Discoveries, born too young to watch the Space Voyages, but born just in time to see Dungeon Synth revival.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

My father's ashes were scattered yesterday by juggalos
I know there's nothing more ironic than clowns at a funeral but I know my dad would have appreciated it.

These were the sons of his best friend from the Navy and from the bars in Detroit

Juggalos who knew my dad for over thirty years and I'm only just now starting to learn about who ICP was.

Juggalo Family is gaining a special meaning. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Fair winds and following seas...and woop woop as well.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Best. Valentine. EVER


Sunday, full coverage.

#SnyderCut #Darkseid #DeSaad
User avatar
Hunter
and friends
Posts: 3968
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:28 am
Location: Mr. Ban Man

CHAPMAN IS A PAID PATSY. A DECOY. A KING LOOK-ALIKE WHO WAS WAITING IN THE POLICE STATION WHILE KING, POSING AS CHAPMAN WAS MURDERING LENNON.

THE N.Y. POLICE ON THE SCENE ARRESTED STEPHEN KING WHO WAS SITTING, READING THE CATCHER IN THE RYE, ALSO AS PLANNED. KING WAS LEAD AWAY WITH A POLICE OVERCOAT OVER HIS FACE, AND THEN SWITCHED, INSIDE WHERE CHAPMAN GAVE HIS FILMED, REHEARSED CONFESSION.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Oh!!!! The Stephen King shot Lennon schizo?? Is he still around????
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2773
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

Meanwhile, the Bono song is called “Skyscrapers.” “Shit’s crazy. It got a Miami feel to it,” DMX teased.
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

Entertainment · Trending
corey

People are remembering the life of Corey La Barrie after Daniel Silva, the Ink Master tattoo artist who killed him in a drunk driving accident, shared a YouTube video titled I Love You Corey
18.1K Tweets
For those asking, I'm a 34F
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

Multiple storylines unfolding at the same time, culminating to one single tenet. The cinematography. Hans Zimmer's core. Fantastical DragonBall-Z-like fight sequences. The writing is incredible, particularly Lex Luthor Junior. It is rich of greek mythology, greek philosophy, inspirations from religious dogma and current political status quo.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop

is that a meatgrease burner account somewhere we dont know about
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 1:36 pm
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: stop

is that a meatgrease burner account somewhere we dont know about
I don't know because he wont answer my questions about the DCEU and the current cultural awakening to the shouldering brilliance and spiritual validity of Zack Snyder's superhero art.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

I actually know a woman named Domina in Brooklyn and yes she is a dominatrix.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3807
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

My story:

Since I was 5 I think, I was a huge marvel fan, mostly iron man because I like building things and to this day I create electronics, metal weapons, hydrogen repulsors, working grappling guns, and other cool shit. I never saw avengers 1 till I was 10, but I loved marvel characters, especially guardians of the galaxy. (That’s why I’m so excited for the suicide squad). I saw every movie in theaters after 2014 and never read any comics. After infinity war came out I loved it, but wasn’t at all excited for endgame. Not one bit. I watched endgame, thought it was great, but mostly enjoyed it because of all the movies it had behind it, and not as a movie.

Maybe it was superhero fatigue or something. I then rewatched the infinity saga over quarantine but stopped halfway through because I couldn’t take it anymore. I didn’t realize why I didn’t enjoy these movies. (Aside from iron man 2 for some reason, iron man 3, gotg 1 and 2, and ant man.) most seemed to me, more of the same. Most had main characters were were quippy and occasionally funny dudes fighting a villian, losing, and then coming back stronger than ever to defeat them. The scores were lacking (awesome mixtape volume one doesn’t count) and the stories didn’t carry too much depth. To me they felt like fillers to kill some time with few enjoyable moments.

Back in 2016 (pre quarantine) I went to see BVS in theaters. It was my first dc movie and didn’t care much besides seeing Batman and Superman fight. I left thinking the movie was pretty good. I hadn’t seen MOS or TDK trilogy or BATMAN 89 or anything like that beforehand. I then was excited to watch Justice League the year after that because I loved THE FLASH TV show and watched JUSTICE LEAGUE and JLU on Netflix so I was excited to see them on screen. I loved justice league. I didn’t care for WW or Aquaman. I loved suicide squad and Shazam. During this time I got caught up with Gotham and the CW shows more than ever.

During quarantine, after rewatching half the MCU, I got a YouTube recommendation for the BVS warehouse fight scene which I had no memory of because I was a kid and saw it once, years ago. I thought the score was excellent, the colors were very contrasted and interesting, and the action was gory, forceful, and very “techniques”. This was a change of pace from the generic and bland cgi marvel fight scenes in my opinion. I got an HBO MAX subscription from my cable HBO subscription and watched BVS over and over again. I think I’ve seen it 25 times, and maybe 20 more times with it playing in the background. I thought it was an absolute masterpiece with all of its cgi, colors, and depth in the story which I feel got too much shade when it was flawed, but still good and unique. I liked the Lex Luthor in it since I loved zombieland and I though Ben Aflecks Batman was a beast. What really resonated with me for some reason was all of the scores. All of the scores are unique, memorable, and fit the movies they’re in very well. I then watched Aquaman again which was miles better from what I remembered, WW which was awesome, BOP which I actually really liked, joker which I though was pretty good, Shazam which I absolutely loved, Suicide squad which I love despite what others say, and more.

I think I watched most of the modern DCEU movies and then saw MOS when it was added in September and loved the score and they style Snyder has. I enjoy his unique takes and his visuals like in watchmen which is why ZSJL is my most anticipated movie of all time. I then went and saw burton Batman movies which I absolutely love for how whimsical and gothic they feel. I also watched all of the dcamu movies and caught up on the dcau. All of these movies, to me felt soooo much better than marvels movies because of just how much more MORE they are. They are more outgoing and less generic. (I know how many people hate the term cookie cutter, but at the center of most marvel movies is a pretty much cookie cutter movie. Phase 2 and 3 atleast.

I then rewatched justice league which I absolutely loved back in 2017 and hated it now. As I got older I started to like dc’s true dark, violent, outrageous and godly epic movies and less of the bland movies with less of impacts or depth or risks. I still enjoy marvel movies and will watch them when they come out, but don’t have the same level of excitement anymore because they are now less of a movie brand, and more of a mediocre cash dispenser. To be fair, however, most movie studios are just that.

In conclusion, my DC story is that I used to like marvel but now I see that it has become very bland and safe which pushed me farther to the DC side which ultimately made me appreciate the depth and style put into these works of art. Some DC Things are misses though. DC to me is more visual, complex, darker, skillful, scarier, and more I guess advanced. Anyways, that’s my DC story, what’s yours. Hope you didn’t have a hard time finding the comments section after scrolling though my long story.

I plan to rewatch TDK trilogy and watch the older SUPERMAN movies for the first time.
I fucking love this kid
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe
Posts: 63019
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:42 am
Location: Feelin' fine.
Contact:

brilliant

Instead, it comes down to a matter of tricking the unsuspecting into unlocking the door through which invaders gain the access they seek.
Image
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Post Reply