Sweet Lord _______

i fucking read that entire thing :betternotstartanyshit:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

batman vs superman... 25 times
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

it would be funny if Malia Obama’s writing packet was just like, the most outrageously offensive jokes ever written. just like Michael Ian Black’s 2011 tweets. Donald Glover is reading through packet after packet that’s like “the trauma of telling your pharmacist you’re on a new ssri” and then he gets to Malia’s and it’s like “I wonder if there were any CONCENTRATION CAMP GUARDS with fucking AIDS”
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

What on my mind I'll tell you what's on my mind people on market place I am sick and tired of trying to sell something and people ask me about it in they don't even reply back to you what the funk is a purpose and then they say they're coming To Look at what you have for sale when you given your address and they don't even Look at what you have for sale when you given your address and they don't even putting come F******* come after use given your Address And now my Buddy is shut out of luck because I Borrowed some money from him and relying on the people that say they're gonna come to buy your stuff in don't even show up And not even answer their phone and it's not just one person it's everyone stop waste and people time
formerly ghost boner
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

it was an attractive notion - an apocalypse of fishes and wise children to turn England inside out
MeatGrease wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:38 pm
I’ve never been more black pilled about the future than I am right now...
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

a classical dark academia playlist for art museum dates

DARK ACADEMIA
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Jennifer Lawrence HATED being Mystique and ran the character into the ground to such a degree many fans will not forget.

Also she’s a huge star and Marvel prefers to discover talent, which is more cost effective.

But hey, we’ll see.
she should be banned from the MCU after that nasty portrayal of mystique
I don't want Jennifer Lawrence as Susan Storm. I'll never forget Jennifer totally phoning it in as Mystique in the last few X-Men films. There's lots of actresses out there who won't look bored when they are acting in a Fantastic Four film.
I hated Jennifer Lawrence as Mystique.

You can see the arrogance on her face. You could see how she ran the character into the ground even though in her early career it was her defining role.

I would never want Jennifer Lawrence to join the MCU, she's just a bad person
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Trending in Florida
Arby
The Meat Mountain Sandwich, the biggest sandwich Arby's has ever sold, has sparked some discussion
41.7K Tweets
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

PlayStation 1, 90s, late Saturday nights, glare from the CRT TV screen, Tekken 3, Gran Turismo, Street Fighter, Drum and Bass cassette playing in the background, Fruit Pastels, shrimps and bananas, and a big bag of Wotsits from the local corner shop.
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______

So, I'm thinking of getting myself a guitar that I can do goregrind riffs on. Any recommendations for it?

I'm also thinking of getting myself a pitch shifter for vocals, as well as several distortion pedals and an amp. I plan on getting a drum machine and recording software for laptop What would you recommend for any of these other things?

I would also like to get tips on recording goregrind.

Any answers will be appreciated. Thank you!
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Necrometer

The female body has the 26 chakras while the male has a 24. In unison they will can create 50, equating to one big god chakra.
Why will this important? Well to get reach orgasm/enlightenment you need the big god chakra, again a total of 50 chakra. Becouse chakra is in anything and everything you'll find that it are various things, from BBC dragonite dildos, Nissanji Hondaki branded onaholes, to plant stems and mattresses, that will can fill you with the 24 chakra you are missing.
The problem is that your partner does not have the sex power so his chakra has become the low. We must reverse the chakra flow by doing opposite. So instead of be prone be arch like dolphin. Dolphin has natural 62 chakra so it should be enough to reach orga/enlightenment. It help to make dolphin call because you invoke nature to it's rawest formula creating more the chakra.
I have to warning. This is only temporary solution at best and may not work at worst. I recommend private message me and after I clean the rugs and pick the spices I will can come over to help you.
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

Giant Tits Crazy Sloppy BJ ASMR
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer

Kanye’s creativity is at an all time high. Ye' has no boundaries and does whatever he feels like doing. He’s going 500 mph (the expected speed for flying a private jet; he has been referring to it lately), he can’t be controlled and the press can stop him from acting like he wants to. He’s projecting himself onto your apartment block, Yeezy gives no fucks.
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

MC Hammer do you enjoy the work of Michel Foucault
Necrometer

My girlfriend left me because i was listening to this song.
THE KILL
I hate your life.

Eight Bit Alien wrote:
Fri Feb 19, 2021 11:20 pm
a classical dark academia playlist for art museum dates
Necrometer wrote:
Sun Feb 21, 2021 6:12 pm
after I clean the rugs and pick the spices I will can come over to help you.
lol wut. where do you guys find this bullshit?
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!