Rate the last series you watched.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
User avatar
riley-o
Chad Thundercock
Posts: 38873
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 4:05 pm
Location: Inside Crystal Mouvntain
Contact:

Brooklyn 99 S1&2 - 7/10

I like it, it’s fun and funny for the most part, but every once in a while they’ll throw some real undeniable traditional sitcom moments at you full blast that make me squirm a little bit for just sitting there and paying attention to it without protest
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES
Posts: 6542
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9729
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
User avatar
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.
Posts: 3808
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 1:43 am

riley-o wrote:
Mon Feb 15, 2021 9:37 pm
traditional sitcom moments at you full blast that make me squirm
I dunno what this is but I get the same thing. It feels like when someone is telling me a story I know isn't true.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES
Posts: 6542
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

The Bill wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:22 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
Me and the wife guessed, correctly, 20 minutes into the first episode, and then spent the rest of the time bitching about how stupid "Internet Sleuth's" are. I was addicted to the rage.

Oh, and LA County cops are incredibly incompetent.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
User avatar
ThePhillyExperiment
COOTIES
Posts: 6542
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2007 11:48 pm

Lupin (Netflix) - 7/10
Bridgerton - fuck this shit/10
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9729
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Ha. I’m digging this Resident Alien show thus far.
User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1224
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm
The Bill wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:22 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
Me and the wife guessed, correctly, 20 minutes into the first episode, and then spent the rest of the time bitching about how stupid "Internet Sleuth's" are. I was addicted to the rage.

Oh, and LA County cops are incredibly incompetent.
I hated this show so fuckin much. The edgy black metal guy that isn't really black metal. These internet fucks were a bunch of suckers.

Show sucked.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1224
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

Car 54 Where Are You 10/10
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17058
Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:14 pm

cant get you out of my head - 10

:?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Posts: 9729
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2007 8:33 am
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

kevin hash wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:32 am
ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 6:42 pm
The Bill wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 5:22 pm
ThePhillyExperiment wrote:
Tue Feb 16, 2021 4:45 pm
Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel - 5/10 - I don't know if this was supposed to be a dark comedy or not, but just reconfirms that the Internet is full of stupid, impatient, lonely people. I wished they would have focused more on the hotel's past.
Ha! I was enjoying it somewhat until the YouTube detective club joined the show, then it was my wife that kept me from rage quitting it over them. I want to set up my will so that if I die under any mysterious means that there’s an injunction against any of these fucks from talking about me on their channel.
Me and the wife guessed, correctly, 20 minutes into the first episode, and then spent the rest of the time bitching about how stupid "Internet Sleuth's" are. I was addicted to the rage.

Oh, and LA County cops are incredibly incompetent.
I hated this show so fuckin much. The edgy black metal guy that isn't really black metal. These internet fucks were a bunch of suckers.

Show sucked.
Black Metal Mexicano was such a pussy at the end. “I tried to kill myself.” He should have doubled down on the act instead of acting like a fag. Black Metal keyfabe is dead.
User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1224
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

That dude was basically marilyn manson meets dimmu borgir.

Fuckin dork. Now he has a go fund me thing going since that show ruined his "career"
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
User avatar
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2775
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:47 am

The Twilight Zone (1959) - 10

User avatar
kevin hash
Certified False.
Posts: 1224
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

MPD wrote:
Wed Feb 24, 2021 10:35 pm
The Twilight Zone (1959) - 10

Fuck yes. Never gets old.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Post Reply