Rate the last series you watched.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
kickpuncher
Map, Monitor, Surge

Re: Rate the last series you watched.

Post by kickpuncher »

The Real MPD wrote:Night Court: The Entire Fucking Thing - 10
Your taste in sitcoms is :awesome: but you've got to be HUGE.
EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO
hovering.

Post by EEEOOOEEEOOOEEEOOO »

Magick Sam wrote:going through deadwood again. 10/10, easily
Such an amazing ensemble cast. Milch is terrific at developing characters around actors, as well. Just a terrific show.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Pulling- 7. Awesomely uncomfortable British sitcom, but you want to reach though the screen to choke the main characters at times. Also, netflix doesn't have the last 5 episodes for some reason.
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Post by ThePhillyExperiment »

Game of Thrones - 8/10 - Dialog gets tedious (most of the time with the Imp), but I love each episode's cliffhangers, they don't meander in story lines like most shows, and that no character is safe from elimination. And surprisingly, they have GOOD child actors.
brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
Eight Foot Manchild
Certified False.

Post by Eight Foot Manchild »

Martin "Forever Sheneneh" 7/10 - Martin accidentally sets up Kid (of Kid n Play) on a date with Sheneneh. A real time capsule of an episode with some classic moments of needlessly over-the-top audience reaction. OK overall, but definitely not the best of the Sheneneh-centric episodes.
doomeddisciple
Olde Timer

Post by doomeddisciple »

Game of Thrones - 9/10 - I waited til it was finished as I knew I would want to sit through it all in as short a timeframe as possible. I thought Tyrion Lannister was awesome, one of my favourite characters in the show by far. I am tempted to read the books now, but I kinda just want the show to evolve with pre judging or building up expectations. I guess I'll read the book relating to the series after each one or something.

Pillars of the Earth - 8/10 - I loved this book so much and so kinda what I was referring to above re: reading the book after the series stopped me from rating it higher - Jack's acting was a tad forced at times, but any series with Al Swerengen (Deadwood 10/10) in a major roll has a big :tup: from me.
PSN ID- doomeddisciple wii code doomed 0207 2840 2718 1053 Xbox Live - doomtildeath
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

season 1 of burn notice

fun/10
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Breaking Bad Season 3 - 9
Steo
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Steo »

Assplay!!! wrote:Image

8.5 / 10
:ylt:
So good
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

I just saw a few minutes of Big Bang Theory... fuck that show and fuck those shameless writers

same problem with Dethklok

I have anger
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Wolfey
Map, Monitor, Surge

Post by Wolfey »

Necrometer wrote:I just saw a few minutes of Big Bang Theory... fuck that show and fuck those shameless writers

same problem with Dethklok

I have anger
:fonz:
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

raining hellfire on this all the this-guys out there

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Max Headroom: The Entire Fucking Thing - 6.5
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

The Real MPD wrote:Max Headroom: The Entire Fucking Thing - 6.5
wait, not even a 7? w...why?
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Streven Adler wrote:
TheDOAD wrote:
ThePhillyExperiment wrote:Dialog gets tedious (most of the time with the Imp),

Well there goes anything you ever have to say again. Ever.
no shit... wtf?
spoilerded for spoilerses
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Maybe it's the aristocratic tone, with the constant sense of boredom for whatever scene he's in, with that constant fucking look to the sky that puts me off. I mean, compare Drogo's warpath cry to his bride to give her the throne, or Emilia's questioning for the assassin to drink the wine, or Ned Stark's reparte with Jaime Lanister about how he stood around and watched his kin get slaughtered while he noticed there were no scratches in his armor, or Viserys fucking Targaryen (who was probably the best character out of all of them because he was so dastardly) claim that, to his sister's face, he'd let 40,000 troops rape her to reclaim his insane father's crown. I'm not knocking the Imp because he's an Imp, I just think he's a boring fucking actor, which I noticed also when he was on Nip/Tuck. His face never shows any emotion for the lines he's spitting out. I feel the same forcedness with the one retarded kid that sucks on his moms boobs, or sometimes Jon Snow's dialog. Compare what emotions you get from, let's say, Tyrion's personal divulgence about how he was unjustly played for loving a prostitute by his father, and Samwell's confession that unless he left, his father would kill him. A good chunk of dialog is awesome, and there are amazing parts in the series, such as when Ned's head gets lopped off (pretty much a copycat of Braveheart's ending, but I was seriously not expecting it), but there are times where I roll my eyes, such as when Cersei frowns and opens her mouth. I may just care more about the white walkers, or the dragons, I don't know. But this was cheesy horror movie gay as fuck:

brobot wrote: "Some guy asked me if I was a robot...like a Relapse robot? I have no idea what he was talking about."
GLEN BENTON wrote: ONLY THING IS I LOOK AT THE GIRLS AT THE MOVIES, AND THERE BETWEEN 10 AND 14!
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

Where did I say it wasn't stimulating, or mention anything about video games? And I hadn't read the books.
ThePhillyExperiment
ultimate EVIL

I may be overly critical about it, but that's how I view multiple forms of entertainment sometimes, whether it be movies, music or television. I'm not stating the show isn't great, but I don't think it's flawless. And I'm just basing it on the series alone, not involving any of the written material. Of course since you've read the books, you'd have a different opinion on the subject matter.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Luther 2 : 9/10.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
Zap Rowsdower
COOTIES

Post by Zap Rowsdower »

The League. A very surprising 7/10
ghost boner wrote:our cousins should fuck
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Community Seasons 1 and 2 - 8.5

turned around hard on that one.
Ghost Dad
Wandering Johnny!

Post by Ghost Dad »

Party Down- 9.75
hipster holocaust wrote: What do you think they're doing up there right now? A smiling SLH listening to MLK's juicy wife cheating stories while Maya takes notes?
badgevvrecker

Post by badgevvrecker »

Zap Rowsdower wrote:The League. A very surprising 7/10
i very much enjoy this show, and i hate football.
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Comrade Slinky »

Saxondale - 7/10

series one - 8/10
series two - 6/10

Going to watch summer heights high again I figure.
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Battlestar Galactica Season 1 - 9/10

I really hate when producers already know there's going to be a next season before they've finished the current one. That's all I'll say. And now I have the BR boxset ordered, won't get it until next week and have to somehow stop myself from downloading and watching the entire second season before it arrives.

Think I'll download the miniseries instead. Daddy needs his BSG fix. I can't believe I ignored this show for so long.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Zerohero
Total Recluse

Post by Zerohero »

Andy Griffith Show... 10/10 cans o banana milk, at least in the Barney Fife black n white years.

The subpar color sans-Barney ones aren't so good, though the episode where Opie starts a wild rock band has its moments of squaresville absurdity.

Was diggin' episode the other day where Andy was trying to get alone with a bitch to slip some hotty some sherrif dick, but Barney kept showing up over the house with his bongo drum. :tup:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.