Rate the last series you watched.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Rate the last series you watched.

Post by hipster holocaust »

The Bill wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:44 am
ghost boner wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:26 pm glow 7/10
What's the deal with that show? In theory, you tell me Alison Brie is going to wrestle other women and I'm all :mastoman: but the preview trailer crushed my desires with the feel that this was just another chick show where the main character's occupation just happened to be pro-wrestling. Does the show expose the business or is it real in the universe they live in? Is it a drama, or comedy, or melodrama comedy? Is there bush, or tits? Do any of the ladies try to smoother each other with their tits, or smash them together in a test of mammary might?
Now that I know this I will def watch and fill you in
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i saw gifs of her getting her nudefuckplick on in that
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

This is an impression of you not posting them and being completely useless :tup:
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

i've kinda retired that aspect of my msg board game i guess. cascade whores fucking depressing posts in the infaptuated thread ruined me :lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

allison brie gets naked 2 times in the first episode so. that was a huge factor in my rating. theres also a good amount of tits/butts falling out of leotards throughout the series. its a comedy and doesnt really get into the wrestling until pretty deep into the show. marc maron is basically playing marc maron so that rules. there are some good laughs but overall its just kind of... pointless? i dunno everyone is loving it im just not seeing too much. i think it has the potential to be a really great show its just not there yet
formerly ghost boner
Ray
ultimate EVIL

Post by Ray »

ghost boner wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm theres also a good amount of tits/butts falling out of leotards throughout the series.
shit...
jefferson wrote:If you want a picture of the future, imagine a palm against a human face... forever.
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

ghost boner wrote: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:18 pm allison brie gets naked 2 times in the first episode
Merry Christmas, everybody.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I meant to do some research yesterday and am now at work :x
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Seinfeld: The Entire Fucking Thing - 10

GLOW Season One - 8

Castlevania Season One - 7.5

bullshit tease.

Perfect Strangers Seasons One and Two - 6.5

four episodes into season 3, I cant fucking do this...
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

is anyone else watching snowfall? and if so is it just me or does this suck and make no sense?
formerly ghost boner
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I'm a few episodes into GLOW right now and am enjoying it much more than I thought I was going to. Plus, you know, AB teat :mastoman:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:28 am I'm a few episodes into GLOW right now and am enjoying it much more than I thought I was going to. Plus, you know, AB teat :mastoman:
I finished it off. What's with Brie, though? She looks odd or sickly. Lost too much weight for the role? Age? The show itself was addicting enough, but there was something missing. I liked seeing all the WWE rejects they got to play "real" wrestlers.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Eh, she can't look like she did on Mad Men forever. On top of her starting it off like 15 years ago they made her look like a fucking playboy bunny for that role. This one she's supposed to look trashy and down-and-out. I still think she's smokin :awesome:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by The Bill »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:37 am Eh, she can't look like she did on Mad Men forever. On top of her starting it off like 15 years ago they made her look like a fucking playboy bunny for that role. This one she's supposed to look trashy and down-and-out. I still think she's smokin :awesome:
Never fully watched Mad Men, but I dug her look in Community.
Stormy
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Stormy »

Been binging Veep. Really well-written, great characters, and funny as hell. As far as semi-new comedies go, this is at the top of the list. Could watch these characters do anything and be entertained.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

the defiant ones - kind of a cool, breezy and interesting take on its two subjects and their artistry/history etc until around the fourth episode when i just wanted out and it became a gooey piece of pseudo propaganda. mostly regret even starting it now
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

Stormy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:27 pmBeen binging Veep. Really well-written, great characters, and funny as hell. As far as semi-new comedies go, this is at the top of the list. Could watch these characters do anything and be entertained.
I watched the first few episodes and thought it was a douchey approach to comedy, but hopped back on board mid-run and have been enjoying it. I watched a good amount of the recent season and it has totally come into its own. I mean, it's still built on overly-witty/crass zingers, but some of them are just so goddamned good.
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

I thought Veep was boring but only gave it a few episodes. Maybe I'll hop back on.
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Better Call Saul Season Three - 9

Skeleton Warriors - 5

Fargo Season Three - 8.5

so much better second viewing/binge.
Stormy
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Stormy »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 1:36 pm
Stormy wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:27 pmBeen binging Veep. Really well-written, great characters, and funny as hell. As far as semi-new comedies go, this is at the top of the list. Could watch these characters do anything and be entertained.
I watched the first few episodes and thought it was a douchey approach to comedy, but hopped back on board mid-run and have been enjoying it. I watched a good amount of the recent season and it has totally come into its own. I mean, it's still built on overly-witty/crass zingers, but some of them are just so goddamned good.
Can't recommend enough starting from season one and binging. Some of the funniest dialogue and greatest characters i've ever seen on a comedy. And i'm pretty critical when it comes to sitcom type shit. I love Silicon Valley and a couple other shows, but as far as what i consider the best ever. MASH then Veep. That's it.
Wang Mandu
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Wang Mandu »

Making a Murderer - 10/10 planted blood splatters.
BUNGVOX wrote:solo hanneman / solo mengele
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

13 Reasons Why - 6/10

Comically boring.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
featherboa
Wandering Johnny!

Post by featherboa »

Letterkenny - 9

get on it, canadians and internets
Image Certified Poster
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by ghost boner »

snowfall is seriously terrible and i dont know if i can continue. its on the 4th episode and the show that has a tag line of "this is how crack began" HAS NOT SHOWN ANY CRACK AT ALL! fuck this shit

however andrea savages new show 'im sorry' is hilarious
formerly ghost boner
The Real MPD
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Real MPD »

Curb Your Enthusiasm Seasons 1-8 - 10