DO THE DEW!

Re: Five Finger Death Punch - new bassist flyer

Post by SHOOTME »

copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

deep fuckin' thoughts.
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
father of lies
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by father of lies »

copstache wrote:
deep fuckin' thoughts.
I... I watched the whole thing.

Makes me want energy drinks.

Why do I do this to mysefl...
fvkk
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

but what is the question?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

:fp:
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

If they make it a point of looking as stupid as possible at all times, then why didn't they just become juggalos?
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

I was wikipediaing these guys and found out that Logan Madder guy that used to be in machine head produced one of their albums and he had a side project with the singer form ugly kid joe and mr madder is also married to some hot rich russian chick who is an executive producer for a bunch of shitty hollywood movies and at that point I felt really dirty like I needed to take a shower but the filth won't wash off.
Wank night's cancelled
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Wank night's cancelled
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Just the headline from this alone .....................

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=161628
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Guitarist: 'I Don't Play Music For Pussies. It Is Tough-Guy Music!'
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Tony Twist wrote:Just the headline from this alone .....................

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=161628
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Guitarist: 'I Don't Play Music For Pussies. It Is Tough-Guy Music!'
The man's name is Zoltan Bathory. You do have to admit that's pretty fucking tough.
Wank night's cancelled
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

this includes everything that's ever been wrong with metal.
zoltan wrote:You know, I like smart movies. One of my favorite movies is The Game with Michael Douglas.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :fp:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
GoreyGibbler
Olde Timer

Post by GoreyGibbler »

So you wanna be a fuckin' fighter ?

From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Cascade Whore wrote:The man's name is Zoltan Bathory. You do have to admit that's pretty fucking tough.
ZOLTAN!!!!

Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

My uncle Zoltan burned down two (was it three?) of his own businesses in the early 70's to collect the insurance loot. Living his version of the "American Dream".
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Hahaha, I don't think Chevy Chase is Jewish, but who cares? It reminds me a little of this crazy FOB Polack who lifted weights at the same gym as me in Ft. Myers. He was a great spotter, even better at encouraging you to power through the sticking points. "DON'T TINK, LIFT! TINK FOR VOMAN, LIFT YOU FUCK!"
Haha,
Teebore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Teebore »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:
Teebore wrote:My uncle Zoltan burned down two (was it three?) of his own businesses in the early 70's to collect the insurance loot. Living his version of the "American Dream".
Don't most Hungarians do that? You guys are a breed apart.

I had a friend whose father immigrated to the States during the '56 revolution. He landed in New Mexico, where he worked at White Sands Missile Range for NASA. He mentally tortured his wife for years. One afternoon my friend, 6 years old at the time, found her hanging in their well outside his bedroom. His father frequented prostitutes in Juarez until his death a couple years ago. My friend, Vik, wrestled in junior high. Once, his father emerged from Vik's bedroom while we were watching television in the living room, wearing Vik's wrestling singlet and a ski mask. He danced around us chanting in his thick Hungarian accent, "Eh, look at me I'm Vik, I'm a big fucking fag." He was also a ravenous anti-Semite. He particularly hated Chevy Chase. I heard him berate his television set once when Chevy appeared in a commercial: "EH...FUCK YOU CHEVY JEW! SUCK DICK!"

Hahaha

My mom loves Chevy Chase and refuses to believe he's a jew. My dad was never as animated as your friends dad but I can relate to the whole suicide thing. I can't count the amount of times I heard my mom/dad/grandmother threaten each other with suicide while I was growing up. It's the ultimate way for Hungarians to say fuck you to their loved ones. Burning shit down comes in as a close second.
everyone is miserable, xasthur fans are bigger liars
-smoeone
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

Looks like this Zoltan fellow is trying to be the new king of retarded headlines .............

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=161915
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH: 'We Write Music For The Tough Guys, We Write Music For The Lions'
Their doing interviews with MyYearbook? I'm guessing TeenNick's website couldn't sacrifice any content for this hard hitting piece.
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:I dare you to watch this.

>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgOBw5dM ... re=related<
I made it about half way through and that was tough.

As for that interview...
Zoltan: [Laughs] That's such a nice, manicured middle finger for the haters. When you're becoming successful, you pop your head above the water and you become a target. For all the fans we have, there are gonna be an equal amount of haters, the guys who have not much to do in life but hate on bands. Actually, it's entertaining when we read the online comments. The guy I'm worried about is the one who's working harder than me. So that's how I look at it. I thought it was a clever way to throw a grenade back in their direction. It was more like a fun thing. I don't really have to worry about the haters.
Putting on the tough guy face and making a song about it. When deep down all of the nasty comments online really do bother him.
The Torsion
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by The Torsion »

Teebore wrote:
Hahaha

My mom loves Chevy Chase and refuses to believe he's a jew.

Hahahaha, fuck, you assholes made me look up Chevy Chase on Wikipedia.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevy_Chase

I'm about 100% certain he isn't Jewish.
Haha,
Jesus H Dump
Cranker9

Post by Jesus H Dump »

i have never heard this band but see their pics on metal news sites constantly. Is this the if we dont go away they will like us kind of deal? I will never listen to these cocksuckers. EVER@!
Toxicarius
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Post by Toxicarius »

Jesus H Dump wrote:i have never heard this band but see their pics on metal news sites constantly. Is this the if we dont go away they will like us kind of deal? I will never listen to these cocksuckers. EVER@!
Some examples in this very thread for your enlightenment... Tuff gui core in da haus... :fp:
Tony Twist
Elitist Prick

Post by Tony Twist »

These dipshits just don't stop.

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbe ... mID=162695

FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH Guitarist Says New Single Is 'A Direct Response' To Internet Haters - Sep. 1, 2011

It's anonymous so it's pretty safe to drum up the most horrible stuff you can think of and not have to accept responsibility for it. That's pretty weak. Ivan [Moody, vocals], who is responsible for 99.5% of the lyrics, had originally written them as "I'm Fucking Over It." We told him we weren't sure if he should say that, there's got to be a more clever way of saying the same thing. We tossed around some ideas and came up with "I'm Under And Over It," which actually fits the whole concept of how much work is involved and how we're under a lot of pressure. Even though we enjoy what we do, you can't get away from it. As far as the success of the song, it's now No. 8 on the Active Rock charts after three weeks, so we're very happy with that. It's a pretty aggressive song; we didn't know how it was going to perform at radio. We're really pushing the boundaries which is kind of what we're all about anyway, taking chances.
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

Five Finger Butt Hurt
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
Hypnagogia
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Hypnagogia »

what happened to...
Zoltan: [Laughs] That's such a nice, manicured middle finger for the haters. When you're becoming successful, you pop your head above the water and you become a target. For all the fans we have, there are gonna be an equal amount of haters, the guys who have not much to do in life but hate on bands. Actually, it's entertaining when we read the online comments. The guy I'm worried about is the one who's working harder than me. So that's how I look at it. I thought it was a clever way to throw a grenade back in their direction. It was more like a fun thing. I don't really have to worry about the haters.
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
Mallard's a workin
SHOOTME
DO THE DEW!

Post by SHOOTME »

New album cover-art. :fp: