Ashdautas

Dolorvotre
No Cunting Elves
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Re: Black Twilight Circle (redux)

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Bored013 wrote:Fantastic. Thanks for posting those.
:cheers:

Currently trying to decide which one is my favorite. The Blue Hummingbird on the Left is pretty outstanding. I'd love to check this out live.
Last edited by Honky Kong 64 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Cunting Elves
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Post by The Seventh Son »

I saw a few of these bands the other month and it was beyond laughable. The drummer for the first band had to tune the guitarist's guitar after the first song and it took at least five minutes. Each band after that took about 30-45 minutes to "set up" and "soundcheck." Considering they all share members, were using the same amps and drum kit, this was unbelievable. During the set up, the drummer would not stop playing until they started. Relax dude, you're playing in three bands tonight, I'm sure you can get it all out of your system as the night progressesregresses. One dude who was now the vocalist for kept doing black metal shrieks into the mic for a half hour and saying stupid shit like "last niiiiiiight...I dreamt...of youuuuu!!!" "I sawwwwwww...your demiiiiiiiiiise!" while the drummer relentlessly blasted away before the set started. I would love to know if they pull this shit at every gig.
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
noah thirteen wrote:Cattle Decapitation have a "representative"?!
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

badgevvrecker wrote:good luck finding cassettes, though.
Perry Bible Fellowship cartoon all over again...
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Bored013 wrote:FOED
Sorry for giving an accurate show review. However, I did go because I LIKE those bands, so foeing me seems pretty silly.
That Volahn album is excellent, despite how many times the second guitar joins in via pick slide, and that Dolovotre album is pretty cool too. I like the first Arizmenda album and haven't heard the new one. The Odz Manouk side of that Tukaaria split is vicious.
Mari_Mar wrote:"It's on hold. I can't write right now. All my aggression is used up stretching my new pussy."
soiled depends wrote:
Yeah, it's called "fuckin brutality"...I guess you've never heard of it before....
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

Blair wrote:
:awesome:
Blair
O.G. Interwebber

Post by Blair »

fallbacktostone wrote:
Blair wrote:
:awesome:
"As an expert in everything I assure you that your vinyl LP purchase was a waste considering it is impossible to find a turntable in this futuristic age."
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
The Seventh Son
How's them beans, ma?

Bored013 wrote:
The Seventh Son wrote:
Bored013 wrote:FOED
Sorry for giving an accurate show review. However, I did go because I LIKE those bands, so foeing me seems pretty silly.
That Volahn album is excellent, despite how many times the second guitar joins in via pick slide, and that Dolovotre album is pretty cool too. I like the first Arizmenda album and haven't heard the new one. The Odz Manouk side of that Tukaaria split is vicious.
Oh shut up, I don't FOE anyone...you're just annoying me.
3 out of 4 bands were good. The downtime between their sets was agonizing. A big portion of the crowd there just threw their hands up and left. Arizmenda and The Haunting Presence were great. It was an interesting contrast between how immature they were and how good a couple of the bands were. A lot of people were outside laughing though. It was by far the strangest show I've ever been to.
I forgot the mention that when Arizmenda played, rather than adjusting the mic stand the vocalist was doing all that "I dreamt of you" crap as I said, and struggled with the mic stand when they started. It ended up in pieces on the floor. You would think he would have set it up in the 45 minutes between sets, but no he was too busy sprawled across the two stairs leading to the bar and saying stupid shit.
soiled depends wrote:
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

Volahn does not stick with me at all. Blue Hummingbird on the Left makes me want to sacrifice a conquistador to Quetzalcoatl. The Tukaaria/Odz Manouk split is a beast.
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Last edited by Honky Kong 64 on Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
No Cunting Elves
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

So these bands are playing in LA this Saturday at the resident who's in?
No Cunting Elves
Honky Kong 64
GOLD MEMBER
GOLD MEMBER

Post by Honky Kong 64 »

Oh I forgot this board emigrated to Facebook.
No Cunting Elves