Humperdink's whore thread was a dismal failure...

Music posts are a bannable offense.
soiled depends
I'm always posting. At all times.

Humperdink's whore thread was a dismal failure...

Post by soiled depends »

LOOKS LIKE THE PARTY'S OVER FAGGOT!!!!!
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Re: Humperdink's whore thread was a dismal failure...

Post by monsterod »

the real party...is the after party. and here we are. 8) 8) 8)
turn these off meatman.
hana maru
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by hana maru »

i like how his justification is, "ugly people do what they gotta do." but plenty of ugos get sex (even have loving relationships and some have happy marriages!) - they don't have to search the streets for sex and pay for it. but then again, he drinks heavily and doesn't work, doesn't do anything to better himself and create a sense of self confidence...his parents support his alcoholic ass.

dude, you're not paying whores for bjs because you're ugly, it's because you refuse to take the initiative to improve yourself and your situation by getting clean and getting a job - give yourself a chance to develop a sense of self-worth, don't pat yourself on the back for paying some woman to suck your dick.
i can't see your signature.
Zaqthulhu
Great Old One

Post by Zaqthulhu »

Hana Maru, everyone.
We wear braces on our arms, we wear braces on our legs, we wear braces on our teeth, we're making ourselves straight.
IFryKids
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by IFryKids »

hana maru wrote:i like how his justification is, "ugly people do what they gotta do." but plenty of ugos get sex (even have loving relationships and some have happy marriages!) - they don't have to search the streets for sex and pay for it. but then again, he drinks heavily and doesn't work, doesn't do anything to better himself and create a sense of self confidence...his parents support his alcoholic ass.

dude, you're not paying whores for bjs because you're ugly, it's because you refuse to take the initiative to improve yourself and your situation by getting clean and getting a job - give yourself a chance to develop a sense of self-worth, don't pat yourself on the back for paying some woman to suck your dick.
This is my sacrifice
This is my life
This is my only regret
That I ever was born
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

I stick my dick only the most pristine of receptacles
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

his justification for his whole sad life is "my mom went to rehab for pills and my dad worked out of state frequently." i can't even wrap my mind around how pathetic that is.
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

this is worse than that drug-dealing asshole from California who popped his head up and tried to be fucking cool after bowing out in disgrace because his mom saw him bragging about all that weed online and kicked him out of the house...
does your employer know that you are a cold hearted animal murderer in addition to being an insatiable pervert?-meatgrease
only a fundamentally insecure asshole would relish in the death of domesticated cats-chad

soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Streven Adler wrote:hahahahahaha... i forgot about him. his comeback was one of the most embarrassing episodes this board has seen.

he was sooo stoked trying to squeeze back into that now ill-fitting gimmick....it was painful to see him pulling that weak shit in these faster, more brutal times...he never stood a chance... :lol:

spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

hana maru wrote:i like how his justification is, "ugly people do what they gotta do." but plenty of ugos get sex (even have loving relationships and some have happy marriages!) - they don't have to search the streets for sex and pay for it. but then again, he drinks heavily and doesn't work, doesn't do anything to better himself and create a sense of self confidence...his parents support his alcoholic ass.

I'm not disagreeing with any of this, really, but why does prostitution offend you so much?
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hana maru

Post by hana maru »

i don't respect lack of self control. i'm one of those that doesn't really separate sex from intimacy and if i don't have anyone in my life i can have both with, i just don't have sex. and i know men that are similar. yes, people have sexual urges but you ultimately have control over yourself and what you do or do not do with your body.

plus, sex "work" isn't the most uh, mentally healthy thing sex workers can do for themselves. while i think it should be legal, the industry isn't exclusive to consenting adults and allows the exploitation of children and others that never chose that line of "work" - all thanks to fucks who can't control themselves.
captain fuckface
Kill Whitey

Post by captain fuckface »

moral of the story: don't pay for a hummer then brag about it on the internet, unless you want to feel like shit afterwards.
The artist formerly known as inglebert humperdink.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

hana maru wrote:i don't respect lack of self control. i'm one of those that doesn't really separate sex from intimacy and if i don't have anyone in my life i can have both with, i just don't have sex. and i know men that are similar. yes, people have sexual urges but you ultimately have control over yourself and what you do or do not do with your body.

plus, sex "work" isn't the most uh, mentally healthy thing sex workers can do for themselves. while i think it should be legal, the industry isn't exclusive to consenting adults and allows the exploitation of children and others that never chose that line of "work" - all thanks to fucks who can't control themselves.
None of this has anything to do with a grown man paying a grown negress $20 to put her mouth on his dick. What the fuck do "self-control", intimacy, exploitation, blahblahblah have to do with anything? If you wanna be weird about sex, and you clearly do, then judge yourself when you buy a hooker. Not everyone shares your bizarre ideas han.
turn these off meatman.
Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

I was happy for the guy. You assholes ruined his moment.
NANOplague
I'm not very smart.

Post by NANOplague »

Erik, you're a helluva guy and I dig you, but you are wrong on nearly everything. Sometimes I think it's an act.
"Infidel defilers... they shall all drown in lakes of blood." ~ Thulsa Doom
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

Erik13 wrote:I was happy for the guy. You assholes ruined his moment.

But of course you're happier for the guy who gets FREE bj's....

Erik13
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Erik13 »

NANOplague wrote:Erik, you're a helluva guy and I dig you, but you are wrong on nearly everything. Sometimes I think it's an act.
I wouldn't say everything.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

soiled depends wrote: in these faster, more brutal times......
Wank night's cancelled
hana maru

Post by hana maru »

monsterod wrote:
hana maru wrote:i don't respect lack of self control. i'm one of those that doesn't really separate sex from intimacy and if i don't have anyone in my life i can have both with, i just don't have sex. and i know men that are similar. yes, people have sexual urges but you ultimately have control over yourself and what you do or do not do with your body.

None of this has anything to do with a grown man paying a grown negress $20 to put her mouth on his dick. What the fuck do "self-control", intimacy, exploitation, blahblahblah have to do with anything? If you wanna be weird about sex, and you clearly do, then judge yourself when you buy a hooker. Not everyone shares your bizarre ideas han.
I sense a bit of defensiveness...oh, that's right, you'd go mad without getting your dick wet on a very regular basis so you'll stick it in nearly anything. dabble in some prostitution to satisfy your urges when the bars/booty calls/internet don't pan out?

spacehampster asked me a question and i answered it from MY point of view. i don't have fucked up views about sex. my views have kept me from shitty relationships, unplanned pregnancy and stds.
soiled depends

Post by soiled depends »

hana maru wrote:you'd go mad without getting your dick wet on a very regular basis

Guilty as charged....

monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

hana maru wrote:
monsterod wrote:

I sense a bit of defensiveness...oh, that's right, you'd go mad without getting your dick wet on a very regular basis so you'll stick it in nearly anything. dabble in some prostitution to satisfy your urges when the bars/booty calls/internet don't pan out?

spacehampster asked me a question and i answered it from MY point of view. i don't have fucked up views about sex. my views have kept me from shitty relationships, unplanned pregnancy and stds.
You clearly have fucked up views about sex, as evidenced by your bitchy reactions to what other people do with their own monies and cocks. Enjoy your warped perspective, and by all means feel free to answer any questions, but don't visit your retro-victorian bullshit on the rest of us without asking politely first.

I sense a lot of defensiveness....oh that's right, hana thinks she's a tuff guy now. the idea is to make your ad hominems funny. Bitch.
turn these off meatman.
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

So hana was raped by a prostitute?
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Erik13 wrote:
NANOplague wrote:Erik, you're a helluva guy and I dig you, but you are wrong on nearly everything. Sometimes I think it's an act.
I wouldn't say everything.
i wouldn't either :rhug: :lhug:
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
hana maru

Post by hana maru »

monsterod wrote:by all means feel free to answer any questions, but don't visit your retro-victorian bullshit on the rest of us without asking politely first.
Hahaha...that's rich.

I said i think prostitution should be legal. here's the thing, we're animals with urges to breed, i get that. But we're also intelligent animals who can choose whether or not to fulfill those urges. You can choose to live your life, ruled by your biological urges or make a choice to live above them. I really don't care. But you can't say that SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT doesn't happen every day by people to other people/kids/animals without a choice all to satisfy sexual urges. And then there's just how men and women fuck up their lives (and others, like their kids') because they can't stop fucking for a second to make rational decisions.
the idea is to make your ad hominems funny. Bitch.
You first. Prick.
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)

Post by monsterod »

hana maru wrote:
monsterod wrote:by all means feel free to answer any questions, but don't visit your retro-victorian bullshit on the rest of us without asking politely first.
Hahaha...that's rich.

I said i think prostitution should be legal. here's the thing, we're animals with urges to breed, i get that. But we're also intelligent animals who can choose whether or not to fulfill those urges. You can choose to live your life, ruled by your biological urges or make a choice to live above them. I really don't care. But you can't say that SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP SHIT doesn't happen every day by people to other people/kids/animals without a choice all to satisfy sexual urges. And then there's just how men and women fuck up their lives (and others, like their kids') because they can't stop fucking for a second to make rational decisions.
None of this has anything whatsoever to do with hummerdick getting a bj for $20 from a woman he met. He chose a perfectly reasonable way to handle his urges, and somebody made a few bucks off of it. Maybe his rents are $20 poorer, but that's probably about as relevant to this tiff as sex trafficking, child molestation, bestiality, and other meaningless strawmen only a fucking brainless pisspants from AZ would seriously assert as a reason for condemning HD's behavior.
turn these off meatman.