The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Impact Wrestling....

.... riiiiight.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

I have no context to that video... and i don't think any context would help me out here. how is this still on the air?
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

zombiehead wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:05 pm
I have no context to that video... and i don't think any context would help me out here. how is this still on the air?
I fear out of context makes it better somehow. I think TNA has now been on longer than WCW and ECW combined. That Aces n Eights stuff from a decade ago looks like Shakespeare compare to whatever that clip is.
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

Is it true that the wrestling team The Gangstas featuring New Jack used to win matches by affirmative action? Like, the other team would have more points, but then The Gangstas would force the promotion to do a redistribution of the points, so that The Gangstas won in the end?

I heard a rumor of this, but in searching through old footage I haven't been able to find any example of it.
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

The Bill wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:55 pm
zombiehead wrote:
I fear out of context makes it better somehow. I think TNA has now been on longer than WCW and ECW combined. That Aces n Eights stuff from a decade ago looks like Shakespeare compare to whatever that clip is.
Aces and Eights at times was fucking awesome and hilarious. I'm a mark for good comedy in wrestling though and I know I'm in the minority on that, but there was a scene in a church or at a funeral or something that I remember had me laff'n pretty good
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

riley-o wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:19 pm
The Bill wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:55 pm
zombiehead wrote:
Aces and Eights at times was fucking awesome and hilarious. I'm a mark for good comedy in wrestling though and I know I'm in the minority on that, but there was a scene in a church or at a funeral or something that I remember had me laff'n pretty good
That was great:

riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Mr. Kennedy doing the D-Lo head thing hahahahaha
godofdeadlydeath
I hate my life.

Joe going to give Kurt the beer and then pulling it back makes me laugh so fucking hard every time in that video.

I loved that wedding. Only Impact can get away with OTT ridiculousness like that and I'm all about it.
Stabbed in the eyes with a fucking caak...

https://soundcloud.com/mthomassteele
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

godofdeadlydeath wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 5:46 am
Joe going to give Kurt the beer and then pulling it back makes me laugh so fucking hard every time in that video.
Joe is a treasure. "You know we really shouldn't waste these, these are really.. they're nice, they're cold right now."
kevin hash
Certified False.

The Bill wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm
Impact Wrestling....

.... riiiiight.
Jesus fuckin christ. I hate modern wrestling. This shit here is the reason I watch the same old Portland Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling clips.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

kevin hash wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:13 pm
The Bill wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 3:20 pm
Impact Wrestling....

.... riiiiight.
Jesus fuckin christ. I hate modern wrestling. This shit here is the reason I watch the same old Portland Wrestling and Georgia Championship Wrestling clips.
I’d love to get my hands on Championship Wrestling from Florida. Specifically the Kevin Sullivan run. The WWE network doesn’t have it.
kevin hash
Certified False.

Wonder if the Graham family is holding that stuff?
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

kevin hash wrote:
Fri Dec 04, 2020 10:42 pm
Wonder if the Graham family is holding that stuff?
Supposedly WWE bought the rights but taking their sweet time uploading it. Maybe the video quality is real poor, or a ton of unlicensed music they need to redub. Maybe the devil stuff, but I doubt that since the Sinister Minister and Ministry of Darkness isn’t a network issue. Or maybe WWE is filled with fucking assholes.
kevin hash
Certified False.

The latter.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

zombiehead
Patient Zero

The Bill wrote:
Tue Dec 15, 2020 12:10 pm

this is one of my favorite things ever
kevin hash
Certified False.

I listen to Jim every week. It's better than actually watching the product.

Also....Undertaker running his gimmick into the ground is equal parts sad/funny.

"Give your mom a hug."
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

Watched them 6/5 and 7/5 Japan matches. Oh hell no 4 and 3 at the most. Watched Steiner Brothers vs Nasty Boys from Halloween Havoc now that’s 5/5. Easily!
kevin hash
Certified False.

Meltzer is fucking smoked out.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER

MPD
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

the last fighting tommy
Khaooos and Kon-fus-ion

In Memoriam: OU mat legend Danny Hodge
Hodge won three national titles, got on the cover of SI and won an Olympic silver medal before a decorated career as a professional boxer and a professional wrestler

Ryan ChapmanDec 26, 2020
The Oklahoma Sooners lost a wrestling legend over the holidays.

National Wrestling Hall of Famer Danny Hodge died in his hometown of Perry, OK, on Dec. 24. Hodge was 88 years old.

In 1955, Hodge came to wrestle at Oklahoma, where he would post a 46-0 record and win three straight national titles under Hall of Fame coach Port Robertson.

“We are deeply saddened by the loss of Danny Hodge, a true giant in the sport of wrestling,” Oklahoma Vice President and Athletic Director Joe Castiglione said in a press release. “He was a man who displayed great character and toughness but was also selfless and had an ability to connect with people of all ages.

“He made everyone feel important when actually he was the one we were trying to celebrate. I was so honored to get to know him a little over the years. It was always special to have him on campus.”

Hodge’s showing at the 1957 NCAA Championships ended with him being named Most Outstanding Wrestler, and he was featured on the cover of Sports Illustrated (an honor no other college wrestler has earned to this day).

Hodge would go on to excel outside of the college wrestling arena. In the 1956 Melbourne Olympics, Hodge won the silver medal in freestyle wrestling. He would then go on to earn a 17-0 record in the boxing ring during the 1950’s, as well as an 18-year run as a professional wrestler.

The National Wrestling Hall of Fame inducted Hodge as a charter member in 1978, and Oklahoma state lawmakers named Hodge an Oklahoma Sports Hero in in 2005.

The Hodge Trophy was named after him, and is considered the “Heisman Trophy” of collegiate wrestling.

“His impact on OU wrestling and on the entire wrestling world will always be felt and appreciated,” Sooners wrestling coach Lou Rosselli said. “We extend our deepest condolences to his family and friends. His legacy will forever be treasured at the University of Oklahoma.”