DOHWEIMAh' AOWWW JU JU BONE

HAMANITAIII

TAKE OUTTA JU JU BONE
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Re: Danzig bringing the LOLs

Post by spacehamster »

copstache wrote: even this piece of shit isn't that bad
Yeah, I gotta be honest, I just listened to this without watching the video, and it's actually not that terrible. His voice actually sounds better than it did, say, on 6:66.

On the other hand, it's really just a relatively toothless rehash of things he did 10x better on the first few albums, so... I guess it's okay, but I don't really need to ever hear it again.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Post by fallbacktostone »

plus he's always got sweet looking wiminz in his videos
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

Mooretician wrote:So hold the fuck up just one god damn minute: some of you guys don't like IV OR III? Jesus fucking christ what kind of awful reality is this?
badgevvrecker
I know you are but what am I?

Post by badgevvrecker »

Teebore wrote:Is that a polo with a tie? Can people still get away with this? :?
i'm pretty sure nobody ever got away with it, they just surrounded themselves with people effective at laughing at their backs....
ungodlywarlock
Keep Farting...stinks...

Post by ungodlywarlock »

copstache wrote:i wouldn't exactly advocate going out and buying danzig V-whatever but they're far from the worst thing ever.

even this piece of shit isn't that bad

You know the standard has been lowered when fucking Ju Ju Bone is considered "not that bad".
From Blintzes to Crepes
Elitist Prick

Post by From Blintzes to Crepes »

When my dog's hungry, I give him a.....

JU JU BONE
Friendly Goatus wrote:I want to shout obscenities into her vagina and then whisper apologies into her butthole
monsterod wrote:I'm gonna skin my dick to this when I'm sober enough to cum.
Gunther wrote:shut up redneck
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

a little RESEARCH reveals that Danzig has pretty much always been a fucking goof on stage...

I mean he seriously skips vocal parts just to flail and flex at the audience
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

Necrometer wrote:a little RESEARCH reveals that Danzig has pretty much always been a fucking goof on stage...

I mean he seriously skips vocal parts just to flail and flex at the audience
Cancer's r naturaly the most physically fit sign of the zodiac. they r known for their wide shoulders n strong build.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Necrometer wrote:flex at the audience
my nigag
HEAD BOPPAZ RECORDS YOU BITCH-ASS HOES
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Fighting Uruk-Hai
Don't mess with my shit.

Post by Fighting Uruk-Hai »

Maybe it was the semi-deserted rural Texas countryside I was driving through, but IV clicked for me last week. Great album. The song sequencing really works in it's favor. They ditched the metal, got back to dark hard rock, indulged in experimentation that worked 99% of the time. Too bad the band promptly fell apart.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

Rollins was looking pretty skinny last time i saw him do spoken word, and wearing sweat pants and sneakers.
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

godamn these videos fucking rule
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

Rosary_Butt_Beads wrote:Check out Tommy Victor's cheerleader kick at 1:00 during Mother hahah.
i somehow missed this on the first run through this thread a month ago

fucking so good
Friendly Goatus
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Friendly Goatus »

Necrometer wrote:Image
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

:star: :star: :star: :star:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

Necrometer wrote:
Spooky Apparition wrote:
Necrometer wrote:oh man when he spins at 1:46, the bald spot REALLY catches the light
ross are you actually taken aback by the fact that a guy in the latter half of his 50s has a bald spot? why have you called this to people's attention twice in this thread, given all the other ridiculous things a guy in his 50s is doing on stage to impress dumbshit kids?
because he's been making a living off impressing dumbshit kids for a few decades! he might hit the treadmill to de-gut himself, but that hair's on its way OUT

I don't think men should be sad or ashamed about going bald or anything, but for a vain guy who so cherishes his black mane this is a funny tragedy
so he should go get a wig like kevin dubrow? is that the answer?

he could still have his beautiful locks and it still wouldn't excuse anything else that's going on in any of these videos. i would feel like a piece of shit paying money to see this fucking aging goon insult my intelligence with his bullshit stage antics.

danzig has been irrelevant for 20 years. it isn't about his looks it's about what he brings to the table on album and onstage. another washed up rockstar hogging up stage time that could be better used by newer and far more relevant bands.

but.....then again anyone that would book danzig also probably drools over the prospect of booking hed(pe) or nickelback or some shit.

don't get me wrong, danzig has been a big part of some of my favorite music but he really needs to face facts and GO THE FUCK HOME.
Dr Yail Bloor
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Dr Yail Bloor »

BUNGVOX wrote:
Necrometer wrote:
Spooky Apparition wrote:
Necrometer wrote:oh man when he spins at 1:46, the bald spot REALLY catches the light
ross are you actually taken aback by the fact that a guy in the latter half of his 50s has a bald spot? why have you called this to people's attention twice in this thread, given all the other ridiculous things a guy in his 50s is doing on stage to impress dumbshit kids?
because he's been making a living off impressing dumbshit kids for a few decades! he might hit the treadmill to de-gut himself, but that hair's on its way OUT

I don't think men should be sad or ashamed about going bald or anything, but for a vain guy who so cherishes his black mane this is a funny tragedy
so he should go get a wig like kevin dubrow? is that the answer?

he could still have his beautiful locks and it still wouldn't excuse anything else that's going on in any of these videos. i would feel like a piece of shit paying money to see this fucking aging goon insult my intelligence with his bullshit stage antics.

danzig has been irrelevant for 20 years. it isn't about his looks it's about what he brings to the table on album and onstage. another washed up rockstar hogging up stage time that could be better used by newer and far more relevant bands.

but.....then again anyone that would book danzig also probably drools over the prospect of booking hed(pe) or nickelback or some shit.

don't get me wrong, danzig has been a big part of some of my favorite music but he really needs to face facts and GO THE FUCK HOME.
AND SORT OUT HIS BRICKS
\m/Johnny\m/ wrote:
I guess there's crippling, life shattering levels of alcoholism, and then there's Lemmy.
riley-o
Chad Thundercock

Post by riley-o »

BUNGVOX wrote:danzig has been irrelevant for 20 years.
oh, it's only been 17 years...
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

riley-o wrote:
BUNGVOX wrote:danzig has been irrelevant for 20 years.
oh, it's only been 17 years...
okay in the name of satan i'll cut a lil slack on the poor guy.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

rebel spirits is bad ass
Frickin' Slayer
How's them beans, ma?

Post by Frickin' Slayer »

can we merge all these danzig threds? theres like 100 of them :roll: i understand for u guys who r compatible with him because he's a Cancer, but geesh. enuf already.
http://myspace.com/scarydeathmetal
riley-o wrote:i'm also a scorpio, not an aries.
BUNGVOX

Post by BUNGVOX »

although this was originally intended to go in the uncle pumpy thread i just felt it didn't bear all the stylistic hallmarks for such inclusion. too topical perhaps. too pointed. too cruel. i don't know but anyways.......i present.....

DANZIG VERSUS OLD AGE
the rocker stuffs his fat ass into his tight black stage gear as a roadie looks on with sadness. the man gave his soul to the devil and the devil has really fucked him in the ass without benefit of passion. collecting the souls of teenagers the world over has not paid the dividends it was believed were promised in the toilet paper contract. what has tom araya done to have it so good? kerry king slurps on milkshakes like he's don corleone while the man still has to pander to the recessive public gene pool. mother weeps into her sanitary napkins. don't accept his invitation to find hell with him. it will only lead to shit pants at the nursing home. strumming on a funny looking guitar made of toxic waste and cocaine the longhaired random dummy waits for a check from the boss man while soundcheck goes into the evening hours. his dream was to rock from one coast to another while getting blowjobs from milfs and doped up sluts. maybe some beers and deli trays. a million kids the world over have popped their zits and skipped class using a rock and roll soundtrack that only one man could provide. not elvis. not hitler. not spic cosby or horse dick niggerson. you know who. yep. that fat bloated poon doggler who sits backstage living in slow motion time while stuffing the world down his neck. he dribbles a little piss into his underwear as the stage manager says 'show time.' he tells debbie to wait here while he shows the kids how it's done. his dick turns into a pussy as he hits notes that his cock stained throat can no longer contain. satan played a joke on him and yet the old rocker still believes that the illusion is real. the skidmarks of another evening rocking the stage. pepperoni turds line the cotton while his wallet fattens up with the dollars of suckers who believe right along with him. while you talk about how killer the show was last night in between tokes he's on a hotdog shaped bus going to the next town. he scrubs his underwear in the toilet pretending that he's still a man.