THA 305 THREAD

Music posts are a bannable offense.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Re: THA 305 THREAD

Post by fallbacktostone »

http://miami.cbslocal.com/2012/07/31/ju ... k.facebook

this guy killed my best friends niece.

MIAMI (CBSMiami) – A Miami-Dade county jury has sent a Miami DJ to prison for life, with no chance of parole, for killing his girlfriend and then driving around for a day with her body in the front seat of his car.

33-year old Juan Carlos Portieles was found guilty of First Degree Murder in the death of 18-year old Jaclyn Torrealba, who he was charged with killing in October 2009.

Portieles, also known as DJ Seasunz, is believed to have had a ‘heated altercation’ on October 9th in southwest Miami-Dade. The pair had reportedly going out for two years. Portieles beat, bit and finally choked Torrealba until she stopped moving, according to prosecutors.

He then reportedly placed Torrealba’s body into the front passenger seat of his Toyota and drove to several friends homes to tell them what he had done.

His final stop of the day was the Doral headquarters of the Miami-Dade Police Department he turned himself in. He then led officers out to the parking lot where they found Torrealba’s body in his car.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

and now in the last hour after i saw this photo from recently and seeing his full name i realized that i used to sit next to this guy in like 4-5 different classes throughout highschool. we use to share headphones and listen to hip hop on his tapeman everyday. last time i ever saw him was outside graduation. he didn't walk or anything he was just outside and high on coke and laughing. i had long long hair all throughout high school and i shaved my head the day of graduation and he kept staring at where my hair part became a permanent white line in my head and trying to touch it and laughing. i was mad that he was on drugs and i tried to tell him something but he covered my mouth and then left.

i'm pretty beside myself right now
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

could you crunch some numbers to help me understand how your buddy's niece was 18?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote:could you crunch some numbers to help me understand how your buddy's niece was 18?
his much older sisters step-daughter
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

whoa

I think I posted about my stepsister's babydaddy's best friend killing his wife while on a weekend retreat WITH THEIR TWO KIDS - these people are all trash so I guess it's not too shocking
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

you know, i'm taking this pretty hard

i really knew a lot about that dude when we graduated. i recognized him in profile from the courtroom shot because i sat next to him for so many hours and hours a day for 4 years.

weird things always
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

right over there
Hetero as hell...

Post by right over there »

"shots ring out in the little haiti neighborhood..."

"shots ring out in the model city neighborhood..."

"shots ring out in the little havana neighborhood..."

"shots ring out in the overtown neighborhood..."

first 48 marathon. can't decide if miami or harris county texas comes out looking worse. tx has fewer cases but they're always hideous and horrific...

:?:
monsterod wrote:can it get any hotter or nower?
The Real MPD wrote:i'm not interested in this right now.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

deuce deuces
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

haha i didn't even go to that 305 fest with bastard noise and black mayo.. :wank:
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/count ... ew_ass.php

New Times: That's the story. They all wanna know, how did this start?

Maria Louise Del Rosario: My dad was born on June 12, at 6:12. If you divide it by two, that's 666. I believe I was born from Satan's spawn. He ended up abusing me when I was three months old to the point where I should have been dead. And so the man upstairs has given me a sort of a free pass to do whatever I want, since I had to suffer so much so early. I paid my debts by suffering when I couldn't even walk or talk. He gave me a free pass to live however I want and have fun.

My dad had a drug problem and I was left alone with him. Something happened that nobody has ever told me, but my hip was dislocated, my skull was fractured. How do you do something like that to an infant?

He went away for 7 years for that. And seven is my lucky number, for what he did to me. There's a reason I was hurt, a reason I survived, and all it did was make me stronger.
there's more in the link. she rules..
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

the look in her eyes on the tattoo table is just unbelievable.
is she even on this planet?
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

its amazing how some of these broward white girls can manage to look strinkingly exotic in one way and then in another they're the worst kind of 7-11 trash you've ever seen.
caldwell.the.great
San Dimas High school football rules!

Post by caldwell.the.great »

electronicham wrote:Image
Necrometer wrote:fucking scientists
"you can't eat a sandwich with a clenched fist."
"I wish it was programmed to feel pain....I'd like to teach Watson a lesson in street knowledge....."
http://laughtrack.wordpress.com
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/28/2 ... orage.html

Florida in general
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW
PENSACOLA, Fla. -- A former medical examiner crudely preserved human brains, hearts and lungs in soda cups and plastic food containers found inside a storage unit in Florida, authorities said Tuesday.

A man bought the contents of a storage unit at auction last week in Pensacola and made the gruesome discovery after being overpowered by a strange smell while sifting through furniture and boxes.

Investigators found formaldehyde, a chemical used to embalm and preserve bodies, leaking from a 32-ounce drink cup with a cracked lid that was holding a heart, said Jeff Martin, director of the District 1 Medical Examiner's Office in Pensacola. The unit had been rented previously by Dr. Michael Berkland.

"How horrible it is for the families of these deceased to think that someone's loved one's organs are basically rotting away in a storage unit somewhere, it's horrible," Martin told The Associated Press.

Berkland worked at the medical examiner's office from 1997 until 2003, when he was fired for not completing autopsy reports. Officials said he was also performing private autopsies in the area, but it's unclear if any of the organs were from autopsies he conducted while working at the medical examiner's office. The medical examiner's office is now cross-referencing names in their database during that time period, Martin said.

Officials are also trying to locate family members for some of the victims, but many of the organs are not labeled, making it nearly impossible to identify them.

No charges have been filed against Berkland. His attorney Eric Stevenson declined comment Tuesday. Phone calls and emails to Pensacola Police were not immediately returned.

Officials are trying to determine whether Berkland broke any laws regarding biomedical waste and the storing and disposing of human remains.

It was not immediately known why the organs were being stored there. Martin said it's unlikely they could have been sold anywhere because they were not well-preserved.

Many of the remains were stuck in household Tupperware and other containers that "aren't made to hold up to outdoor weather conditions. The chemical inside of those containers is very caustic ... a lot of those containers were emptied because they had cracked through so all of those caustic chemicals were leaking out somewhere," Martin said.

Berkland told employees of the Florida storage facility that he planned to keep household goods and office furniture there, the company said.

"We never had any indication that anything was out of the ordinary, nor did anyone on our management team ever notice anything amiss during daily property checks," said Diane Piegza, vice president of corporate communications of Uncle Bob's Self Storage.

Before coming to Florida, Berkland had been fired as a contract medical examiner in 1996 in Jackson County, Mo., in a dispute over his caseload and autopsy reports. His doctor's license was ultimately revoked there.

Berkland had incorrectly stated on the reports that he had taken sections of several brains to be preserved as specimens for medical conferences and teaching purposes. He called them "proofreading errors" and the Missouri attorney general's office found they did not jeopardize any criminal cases.

At the time, Berkland contended the actions against him in Missouri were politically motivated and unfair because he was unable to present evidence in his defense.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/08/28/2 ... rylink=cpy
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

the pan out to the crowd..
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/16/3 ... -year.html

Fla. boy, 13, killed 2-year-old brother

:what:

By TAMARA LUSH
Associated Press

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A decade before he was charged with murder, a 2-year-old Cristian Fernandez was found naked and dirty, wandering a South Florida street. The grandmother taking care of him had holed up with cocaine in a messy motel room, while his 14-year-old mother was nowhere to be found.

His life had been punctuated with violence since he was conceived, an act that resulted in a sexual assault conviction against his father. Fernandez' life got worse from there: He was sexually assaulted by a cousin and beaten by his stepfather, who committed suicide before police investigating the beating arrived.

The boy learned to squelch his feelings, once telling a counselor: "You got to suck up feelings and get over it."

Now 13, Fernandez is accused of two heinous crimes himself: first-degree murder in the 2011 beating death of his 2-year-old half-brother and the sexual abuse of his 5-year-old half-brother. He's been charged as an adult and is the youngest inmate awaiting trial in Duval County.

If convicted of first-degree murder, Fernandez could face a life sentence - a possibility that has stirred strong emotions among those for and against such strict punishment. The case is one of the most complex and difficult in Florida's courts, and it could change how first-degree murder charges involving juvenile defendants are handled statewide.

The U.S. Supreme Court ruled this summer that it is unconstitutional for juvenile offenders to get mandatory life sentences without parole. Because of that, Fernandez' defense attorneys said they can't advise their client what kind of sentence he could face. Another complication involves whether Fernandez understood his rights during police interrogations.

Richard Kuritz, a former Jacksonville prosecutor who is now a defense attorney, said everyone agrees that Fernandez should face consequences if convicted - but what should they be?

"What would be a fair disposition? I don't suspect this case is going to end anytime soon," said Kuritz, who has been following the case closely.

Supporters of local State Attorney Angela Corey say she's doing the right thing by trying Fernandez as an adult: holding a criminal accountable to the full extent of the law. But others, like Carol Torres, say Fernandez should be tried in juvenile court and needs help, not life in prison.

"He should be rehabilitated and have a second chance at life," said Torres, 51. Her grandson attended school with Fernandez and she has created a Facebook page to support him.

In other states, children accused of violent crimes are often charged or convicted as juveniles. In 2011, a Colorado boy pleaded guilty to killing his two parents when he was 12; he was given a seven-year sentence in a juvenile facility and three years parole. A Pennsylvania boy accused of killing his father's pregnant fiancée and her unborn child when he was 11 was sent this year to an undisclosed juvenile facility where he could remain in state custody until his 21st birthday.

The Justice Department said that 29 children under age 14 committed homicides around the country in 2010, the most recent year for which the statistics were available

Fernandez' judge - and jury, if the case gets that far - will have to decide whether to consider the boy's past when determining his future.

Fernandez was born in Miami in 1999 to Biannela Susana, who was 12. The 25-year-old father received 10 years' probation for sexually assaulting her.

Two years later, both mother and son went to foster care after authorities in South Florida found the toddler, filthy and naked, walking in the street at 4 a.m. near the motel where his grandmother did drugs.

In 2007, when Fernandez was 8, the Department of Children and Families investigated a report that he was sexually molested by an older cousin. Officials said other troubling incidents were reported, including claims that he he killed a kitten, simulated sex with classmates and masturbated at school.

In October 2010, Fernandez and his mother were living in Hialeah, a Miami suburb, with his mother's new husband. Fernandez suffered an eye injury so bad that school officials sent him to the hospital where he was examined for retinal damage. Fernandez told officers that his stepfather had punched him. When officers went to the family's apartment, they found the stepfather dead from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Soon, the family moved north to Jacksonville and Fernandez enrolled in middle school, getting straight A's. They settled in a bland, beige public housing complex.

A few months later on March 14, 2011, deputies were called to the apartment: Fernandez' baby brother, 2-year-old David, had died at a local hospital. The medical examiner determined that the toddler had a fractured skull, bruising to his left eye and a bleeding brain.

Susana, then 25, admitted to investigators that she had left Fernandez, David and her other children home alone. When she returned, she said she found David unconscious. She waited eight-and-a-half hours before taking him to the hospital and searched "unconsciousness" online and texted friends during that time.

Susana also revealed that two weeks before David's death, Fernandez had broken the toddler's leg while wrestling.

Susana was charged with aggravated manslaughter; the medical examiner said David might have survived if she had taken him to the hospital sooner for the head injury. She pleaded guilty in March and could get 30 years.

Fernandez, who had first been questioned as a witness, was soon charged with first-degree murder. The other felony charge was filed after his 5-year-old half-brother told a psychiatrist that Fernandez had sexually assaulted him.

The boy has talked openly to investigators and therapists about his life; the gritty details are captured in various court documents.

"Christian denied any plans or intent to kill his brother," one doctor wrote. "He seemed rather defensive about discussing what triggered his anger. He talked about having a 'flashback' of the abuse by his stepfather as the motive for this offense ... Christian was rather detached emotionally while discussing the incident."

Based on psychological evaluations, prosecutors say that Fernandez poses a significant risk of violence. That's why he is being detained pre-trial and why they charged him with two first-degree felonies.

Yet difficult questions remain for Judge Mallory Cooper: Should a child so young spend his life in prison? Does Fernandez understand his crimes, and can he comprehend the complex legal issues surrounding his case?

In August, Cooper ruled that police interrogations of Fernandez in the murder and sexual assault cases are not admissible, because the boy couldn't knowledgeably waive his rights to remain silent and consult an attorney. Prosecutors are appealing.

The defense wants the charges dismissed, saying the U.S. Supreme Court ruling banning sentences of life without parole for juveniles makes it impossible for them to advise Fernandez since the Florida Legislature has not changed state law. Prosecutors say they never said they would seek a mandatory life sentence - they say the old Florida law that called for a 25-year-to-life sentence could apply.

Mitch Stone, a Jacksonville defense attorney who is familiar with the case, said Corey and her prosecutors are in a tough position.

"I know they're good people and good lawyers," he said. "But if a resolution short of trial doesn't occur, this case is on a collision course to sending Cristian Fernandez to life in prison. That's why this is one of those very difficult cases. It's hard to understand what the appropriate measure is."
Necrometer

Post by Necrometer »

nurture? Image . . . Image

nature. Image
right over there
Hetero as hell...

Post by right over there »

the baby was the only one of the entire bunch that didn't deserve to die.

let's be honest though; he did the kid a favor.

i used to be kind of disgusted by stuff like this. now i'm just embarrassed.

:invcross: :fp: :invcross:

"my little brother's gone. now i'm torn apart as i stand with the knife at my heart."
monsterod wrote:can it get any hotter or nower?
The Real MPD wrote:i'm not interested in this right now.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______

http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/09/19/3 ... nk=addthis

Trader Joe’s will open first South Florida outpost in 2013

:invcross: