FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

:invcross:
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

yes!
Zerohero wrote:
Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:59 am
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/10/221 ... -fx-disney

Noah Hawley (fargo dude) is making an Alien TV series for FX and Hulu
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote:
Mon May 27, 2019 12:33 pm
scott is directing a covenant sequel

he's harder to stop than the beasts

Scott has always had a seemingly unstoppable momentum, but you do have to wonder about this right now. He’s an octogenarian in a year when a pandemic has stopped the world, not to mention his industry, in its tracks. Did he ever feel frustrated by 2020? “No!” he shoots back. “I’ve just handed in a film with Matt Damon, Adam Driver, Jodie Comer and Ben Affleck. I finished shooting about six weeks ago. And now I’m in Provence, where I’ve got a facility to cut. I’ve cut four films here. I’ll deliver February, then I start [next film] Gucci. So you can’t stop, dude. You can never stop. Once you stop, you may never get back up.”
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

"I’ve just handed in a film"

like a school assignment that you half-assed and are glad to have out of the way
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

I start to ask Guzikowski a question, but Scott isn’t done. “Come on, that’s ridiculous,” he continues. “That is ridiculous – being it. Right? And I am a firm believer in what Stanley Kubrick brought about in 2001: A Space Odyssey – that we were definitely pre-visited. For sure.” Really? “Of course!” he splutters, now in full steam. “Are you kidding? It’s not even … of course. Are you joking? Of course we were. You think we are it, that we were just a biological accident over a billion years? I don’t think so. There’s too many items to have been put together – to turn ‘two and two makes four’ into a multiple gigantic mind-blowing equation. I think there was a guidance system somewhere way back there that put us on the path.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

Necrometer wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2017 3:57 pm
I'm feeling extremely emotional
:brokenheart:
Necrometer

page 37 - happier times
FVBTVS
Sweet Lord _______

tears in the rain
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:33 pm
I start to ask Guzikowski a question, but Scott isn’t done. “Come on, that’s ridiculous,” he continues. “That is ridiculous – being it. Right? And I am a firm believer in what Stanley Kubrick brought about in 2001: A Space Odyssey – that we were definitely pre-visited. For sure.” Really? “Of course!” he splutters, now in full steam. “Are you kidding? It’s not even … of course. Are you joking? Of course we were. You think we are it, that we were just a biological accident over a billion years? I don’t think so. There’s too many items to have been put together – to turn ‘two and two makes four’ into a multiple gigantic mind-blowing equation. I think there was a guidance system somewhere way back there that put us on the path.”
:lol: :lol: :lol:
I never followed Ridley Scott interviews or anything, but I was pretty confident that he'd adopted some sort of new religious convictions (or something) after Prometheus and Noah came out. I'd also bet Prometheus was a response to the popularity of the Ancient Aliens wavelength that was so popular at the time...
Zerohero wrote:
cleaning out old stuff in the freezer--- old slice of leftover pizza..boom eaten back to life
Necrometer

Noah is Aronofsky

you thinking of Exodus?
Necrophilic Mallard
hovering.

FVBTVS wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:57 am
https://www.theverge.com/2020/12/10/221 ... -fx-disney

Noah Hawley (fargo dude) is making an Alien TV series for FX and Hulu
FUCK
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Eight Bit Alien
DO NOT WANT.

Necrometer wrote:
Mon Dec 28, 2020 8:25 pm
Noah is Aronofsky

you thinking of Exodus?
Yes, thanks!
Zerohero wrote: