Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 09, 2016 9:06 am

I'm really regretting clicking that spoiler :fp:

RILEY FUCKING COME ON WITH THIS SHIT
MeatGrease wrote:I think New Jersey has permanently fucked up my DNA

How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Mon May 09, 2016 9:22 am

To 99% of the downtrodden and oppressed masses across the globe, her fat disgusting body is the very symbol of American capitalist greed and excess

The animals on her plate were abused and tortured, the XXXXXXL clothes on her back were sewn by Bangladeshi slaves, all the sugar and HFCS were harvested by migrant workers with no rights

Others were oppressed and abused so she could be fat

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 09, 2016 9:25 am

:lol: :awesome:

Advances>|<MONKEY
Keep it thick...

Mon May 09, 2016 9:46 am

Fat is such a magnifying glass for emotions. No one thinks of the moderate fat man, all fats must be extreme in some way. Not just their love for sugar.
"I AM THE LONE RANGER" = Donald Trump.

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 09, 2016 9:48 am

Pisscubes wrote:Being fat is just like being black or gay, guys. It's a nearly identical experience in terms of repression.
Once again, I don't know how you deal with the choose-your-own-adventure fantasy fatball college crowd on a regular basis.

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Mon May 09, 2016 11:14 am

"I attend a small liberal arts college where I study critical theory and anti-capitalist social movements."

What kind of job does she expect to get after getting out of college?

hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Mon May 09, 2016 11:37 am

Something about that fine lass is screaming "not going to have to worry about looking for work after college"

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Mon May 09, 2016 11:46 am

zombiehead wrote:"I attend a small liberal arts college where I study critical theory and anti-capitalist social movements."

What kind of job does she expect to get after getting out of college?
Didn't you stock shelves at Walmart for like 8 years and then work at an even shittier grocery store?
Wank night's cancelled

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Tue May 10, 2016 12:18 am

I worked at walmart for one year, and the grocery store for one year and I didn't attend a liberal arts college, so I'm not sure what your point is.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Tue May 10, 2016 12:25 am

zombiehead wrote:I worked at walmart for one year, and the grocery store for one year and I didn't attend a liberal arts college, so I'm not sure what your point is.
I think you made it for me
Wank night's cancelled

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Tue May 10, 2016 12:28 am

well, i learned a trade and got a real job. Are you comparing my life to some liberal arts student that's studying for worthless degrees that won't apply to the real world? Your point makes no sense.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 10, 2016 12:39 am

zombiehead wrote:well, i learned a trade and got a real job. Are you comparing my life to some liberal arts student that's studying for worthless degrees that won't apply to the real world? Your point makes no sense.

I was going to say that you were trying to say "hurp da durp she'll work at McDonald's!" And I was going to say "you've never even been to college and work you at a hot dog stand moron" but your trade school comment shut me up. What trade did you learn? Also, not all school is to learn a marketable skill, I assume she studied something she was interested in. No matter how loathsome she may be.
Wank night's cancelled

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Tue May 10, 2016 12:43 am

i'm an operator at a box factory, not that it matters
SPOILERSPOILER_SHOW

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 10, 2016 12:47 am

You're probably a glass blower
Wank night's cancelled

zombiehead
Patient Zero

Tue May 10, 2016 12:47 am

you got me.

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 10, 2016 12:48 am

Gynecologists assistant when the speculum is broken?
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 10, 2016 12:49 am

Operator of the largest finger puppet?
Wank night's cancelled

Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Tue May 10, 2016 12:49 am

Braille proof reader?
Wank night's cancelled

Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Tue May 10, 2016 7:09 am

What thanks does the world owe you ch?

joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Tue May 10, 2016 7:15 am

How Are Mortiis Goatse?! wrote:To 99% of the downtrodden and oppressed masses across the globe, her fat disgusting body is the very symbol of American capitalist greed and excess

The animals on her plate were abused and tortured, the XXXXXXL clothes on her back were sewn by Bangladeshi slaves, all the sugar and HFCS were harvested by migrant workers with no rights

Others were oppressed and abused so she could be fat
Yep.

Also, the chocolates she gobbles up were harvested by child slaves in Africa.
I regret clicking on that, too. She's 22? She could pass for over 40.

joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Tue May 10, 2016 7:18 am

Pisscubes wrote:
hipster holocaust wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:Being fat is just like being black or gay, guys. It's a nearly identical experience in terms of repression.
Once again, I don't know how you deal with the choose-your-own-adventure fantasy fatball college crowd on a regular basis.
To be fair, there are a very small handful of these kinds of people. The idea I see in the press that this is just RAMPANT everywhere and you can't sneeze in a classroom without offending someone is, from at least my own experiences at one of the most liberal PC schools in the east, largely a fabrication used to stoke outrage from people who want you to believe that the queers and the blacks are taking over everything and there's just no justice for the straight white male anymore.

I'm gonna have to second this. Some of the people screaming about SJW's remind me of my racist grandpaw talking about how "the blacks want to take over".

How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.

Tue May 10, 2016 7:42 am

Yeah, every leftist intellectual worth listening to have been criticizing postmodern theory since its inception. These so-called college SJWs and their trigger warnings are mostly just isolated incidents of sheltered, coddled, privileged indigo children morons who are used to telling mommy and daddy every time their feelings are hurt and are mocking the real social justice warriors throughout history who have been beaten, tortured, imprisoned and murdered for demanding basic human dignity. But they make excellent straw men for right wing propagandists who try to frame college education as some sort of "libtard indoctrination program," always ignoring the fact that there is a right wing, capitalist bias in every business school and school of economics

joefromthegarage
Zombie Apocalypse

Tue May 10, 2016 8:41 am

I'm so confused. Are you talking about America, or Norway?
If you're talking about norway I have no idea when or how our countries became so similar? The internet, I guess?