Music posts are a bannable offense.
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Re: indomitable nth-wave feminism thread [RAPE CULTURE 101]

Post by Fisk »

Necrometer wrote:
Fisk wrote:
Whee of the Dead wrote:
Pisscubes wrote:How many of these people bitching about "trigger warnings" and going so far as to make fucking music videos about it do you think have actually ever seen or interacted with the hit they're bitching about outside of a couple inflammatory op-ed pieces they read on the internet?
This a trillion times. I wouldn't even know what a safe place was if I didn't see tough guys on the internet crying about it so much.

I guess you can just attribute it to the 'I live in fear' qualities of the right. They catch wind of something and all of a sudden it's an epidemic that's going to destroy the world.
Mostly posted that triggly puff spin off because the original jam is so terrible and overplayed to the point where any repurposing is a win, but I have to differ with y'all... this new age bizarro reactionary contagion of "evolving" political correctness is real, on the internet and in real life. It's been brewing in pop culture, media, academia and to some extent civics/government/the courts for decades. Testimony from survivors of the cult:

pretty much any ideology will twist weak minds into case studies - even straightedge produces bad apples somehow. if it's going to help people understand that date rape is just rape etc. I'm totally fine with a few people going off the SJW deep end... since those types are probably going to find a deep end to off-go eventually anyway
:tup:

Completely on board with chipping away at frat boy/bro ethics, just figured the nerd/geek contingent won the culture wars in that department compared to when I was a little shaver (is this crowd any less misogynistic overall, though? I dunno). SJW modernity seems to me the endgame of unchallenged liberalism (which tends to celebrate diversity in all realms but that of thought) and definitely embraces gender issues in a weird way - particularly by selling over reliance on appeals to emotion and superficial perception - like espousing false income disparity numbers and plying expectations somewhere along the lines of 'can't *the government* just fix this convoluted area of grievance that I am both misrepresenting and don't fundamentally understand'. Too much in common with Gloria Steinem 'woman as victim' neo-feminism.

Also submitted for evidence (to help demonstrate that there's a hell of a lot of bathwater with said baby, though again the SJW movement is only a symptom - i.e., don't care if we're ~70% of The United States, I still maintain the powers that be intelligentsia claiming racism outrage exclusivity for African-Americans, Jewish people and the occasional scattered native population is played out and clearly indicative of premeditated cultural marxism, not true anti-oppression sentiment):

Never surrender.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Racism is like so played out man.
Wank night's cancelled
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Cascade Whore wrote:Racism is like so played out man.
Sorry, I'm not playing footsie here... too stupid to insult...
Never surrender.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Location: A sterilized but unpressed gift from a nose-holding charity which passes out clothing to slum drunks

Post by Cascade Whore »

Tell me more about the Jews and the epidemic of racism against white people

And 70% of the United States is what exactly?
Wank night's cancelled
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Cascade Whore wrote:Tell me more about the Jews and the epidemic of racism against white people

And 70% of the United States is what exactly?
People that would reject you out of hand as a friend, acquaintance, companion, family member, guest, stranger, probably even in casual conversation
Never surrender.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I'm usually rejected by the scattering of native people
Wank night's cancelled
Fisk
Face of Collapse

Post by Fisk »

Right. A midgety eskimo, unspecified spaniard, perhaps an albino aboriginal hailing from Australia... the limits of you being a loser are limitless and unknowable
Never surrender.
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

Kewl! Now tell me more about the wage gap being Bullshit. Please include lots of anecdotes about women having babies and links to the daily caller
Wank night's cancelled
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Ghostbusters is one of the funniest movies ever made. This is not up for debate.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
The Bill
PLAID MEMBER
PLAID MEMBER
Location: Beyond the Oceans of Time and Space, Sometimes New York

Post by The Bill »

Getting mad at violence against fake female zombies...

FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:lol:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
copstache
Total Recluse

Post by copstache »

powerful
if there's anybody in the world who'd be fucking unobservant enough to actually damage themselves with trap-soap I guess it'd be the guy with dialup in 2007
Foot Foot wrote:that's enough. white girls.
zombiehead
Patient Zero

Post by zombiehead »

Actress Rose McGowan has some choice words regarding a billboard for the new “X-Men” movie, claiming it promotes violence against women, The Guardian reported Friday.

“The promotional photo, used on some posters and billboards for the film, shows Apocalypse, the villain played by Oscar Isaac, choking Mystique, played by Jennifer Lawrence.” The accompanying caption, “Only the strong will survive,” appears over the title of the movie. The movie’s May 27 release date appears in the lower-right corner of the poster.

“F—k this s—t,” Ms. McGowan wrote in a May 26 post on Facebook.

“There is no context in the ad, just a woman getting strangled. The fact that no one flagged this is offensive and, frankly, stupid,” Ms. McGowan later told The Hollywood Reporter in a Thursday interview. “Imagine if it were a black man being strangled by a white man, or a gay male being strangled by a hetero? The outcry would be enormous. So let’s right this wrong.”

In a subsequent Facebook post Thursday evening, Ms. McGowan lashed out at unnamed critics. “My favorite thing is when someone says I’m not qualified to speak on such things. If I’m not, who is? I toiled in the bowels of Hollywood since age 15. If I’m not qualified, who is? F—k em, f—k em hard.”

Last year Ms. McGowan, perhaps best known for her role as a witch on the TV series “Charmed,” claimed to have been “fired” by her agent after she spoke out against sexism in Hollywood.

“I just got fired by my wussy acting agent because I spoke up about the bulls—t in Hollywood. Hahaha. #douchebags#awesome #BRINGIT,” Ms. McGowan said in a June 17, 2015 tweet.
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Post by Necrometer »

F—k em, f—k em hard.
great choice of words there, dummy
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Cascade Whore
Sir Posts-A-Lot

Post by Cascade Whore »

I got free tickets to apocalypse. Not a fan of the x men movies but it was fun. Had lots of strong female characters. A billboard where evilist mutant in the fucking world is choking one of the good guys right after she tried to kill him isn't really controversial
Wank night's cancelled
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

She doesn't seem to understand that she's not doing anyone, especially herself, any favours with her kneejerk responses. I just don't see how you could not take the context in which the scene takes place into consideration, and the idea that this billboard is trying to lure misogynist men into seeing this film is preposterous. Everybody even vaguely interested in this type of film (= potential customers) knows Mystique can kick ass.
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

hipster holocaust wrote:Image
I agree its stupid to have to make a sign for this idea..
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

THE KILL wrote:Kinda, but then there's also appropriate clothing, a concept which both females and males of the mentioned age group usually have great problems grasping. Kids nowadays should be grateful their teachers don't tell them on a daily basis that they dress like fucking retards .
The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Foot Foot
Jesus never gave me that bike!

Post by Foot Foot »

possible double-post;

Meet Goth Shakira, The High Priestess Of Intersectional Feminist Memes
How an Instagrammer is honing her cultural critiques through incisive memes.

https://www.instagram.com/gothshakira/
Black Jacques
Sweet Lord _______

Post by Black Jacques »

They make memes the world needs now.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

I can't wait to see what happens with this campaign in the Bronx and on Staten Island

Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute