:lol:
Chad wrote:
Wed May 15, 2019 4:01 pm
cool dudes like us
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts

Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:03 am

Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
cxwx
One Of Many Accounts

Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:09 am

Apoplexy that fixes its own distortion
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Fri Jan 03, 2020 9:04 am

cxwx wrote:
Fri Jan 03, 2020 8:09 am
I usually like her videos, but having the finer points of trans Twitter terminology explained to me for over one and a half hours makes me want to send Jordan Peterson a Patreon donation. Seriously, these fucking people and their constant goal post shifting.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
Eight Bit Alien
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Fri Jan 03, 2020 10:56 am

She's been very inconsistent for about a year IMO. I still think she's brilliant, but something has changed... it seems much more narcissistic and self-serving these days, and I don't get the same sense of honesty and nuance that used to make her content worth watching.

I'm scared to watch this new one... pretty sure its just gonna make me mad.
canon.docre wrote:I will not be seduced by the cheap showiness of nature.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:58 am
tried to make an ideal wife. she had a burn in the center of her forehead..
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Fri Jan 03, 2020 1:28 pm

the whole affair is walking a preposterously fine line - it's a wonder any of it ever worked at all, and imo zero surprise if/when it falls apart

THAT SAID...

just based on the topic (I ain't watched the vid and probably can't any time soon), is there a single case of someone being "canceled" where the consequences went beyond what was appropriate? james, that thing you shared about YA eating their young was probably the most convincing thing I've seen, which was refreshing if only because it explains some of the reactionary hand-wringing. but most of the famous cases are... fine. louis CK hasn't been unduly punished, and neither has aziz ansari. I haven't spent too much time on twitter, and that must color my thinking on this. a bunch of people saying "you are bad!" on the internet only has so much power. and if people are being bad, then yes the internet should absolutely say "you are bad", that's how social change happens. but I guess with everything being so polarized & herd-ified lately, maybe these two echo chambers (left and right) are going to open the portal that ends it all? can we cancel the portal by calling it bad on twitter?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning