did he marry his fatter brother?
formerly ghost boner
Necrometer
crippled god of the universe

Re: people on facebook.

Post by Necrometer »

I'm a he married his thinner brother kinda guy

the most infuriating thing is the stupid white crew neck undershirt

if anyone does that (specifically under a button down sans tie) please explain. at least put on a v-neck?
good thing I'll be dead soon, cause I'm tired of liars winning
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000

Post by Geeheeb »

i own no vnecks am i criminal y/n?
FVBTVS wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pmfrom enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
SKI DOO
git help.

Post by SKI DOO »

Necrometer wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 3:42 pm
if anyone does that (specifically under a button down sans tie) please explain. at least put on a v-neck?
Irish Undershirts (still referred to as 'wife beaters' by some) or nothing?
cxwx
clown shaped void that used to be a human being

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______

Post by spacehamster »

Geeheeb wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:33 pm i own no vnecks am i criminal y/n?
If only the places that sell the button downs you're wearing also sold undershirts. That would be so convenient.

Anyway, I guess the pic busts that myth about gay guys all being snazzier dressers than the rest of us.
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Post by hipster holocaust »

SKI DOO wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:45 pm
I believe they’re called “guinea t’s”
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
Joe Buck
Take As Needed For Pain

Post by Joe Buck »

SKI DOO wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:45 pm
Yermas
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Woo?
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Hi! I am really hot now because I have face scars, read all about why:
A few nights ago I was mugged walking home from the train 6 blocks from my house. I was coming from the G on Broadway/Boerum and was walking towards Bushwick- usually I take the L home but it was super late and the L runs slow at night and I didn’t want to get stuck, so I walked, and was on the phone. I was on Boerum/Humbolt when a man told me to get off my phone and threw it on the ground. He told me not to scream and to hand over my stuff or he’d stab me, and I screamed and I fought for my stuff even though I probably shouldn’t have. When I finally let go he ran away and I ran in the opposite direction and flagged down a woman walking to call 911. I went to the hospital and got an x-ray and 46 stitches (29 in my back, 11 in my right hand, and 6 on my face). The real tragedy, though, is that out of the six doctors that I hit on, not one of them would go on a date with me. I am still looking for a surgeon to take me on a date, so please loop me in.

I have been talking to detectives(also who won’t date me) and there were cameras nearby, so they are hoping to find the guy, but at this point they haven’t. To my friends who live/work/hang in the schwick I want to say that there is a man running around slashing people’s faces open at night right now, and to please not walk alone! And please message me when you get home, even if I didn’t know you were out. I love you.

There is a lot of good news here, weirdly. All of my wounds are superficial (there was a scary moment where it looked like one of my hands might be broken, but it isn’t) and are already healing. My laptop got stolen, which is a bummer, but all the music I have been working on was backed up, and our cellist Sean was a real champion and came over less than 24 hours after the situation to let me finish arranging our record on his computer.

I’ve gotten in a lot of arguments with friends during my adult life, about walking alone at night and how I shouldn’t do it. I have always said that I think women having to live in fear is what stops them from having crazy and great stories and seeing things that lead to creative innovation and that I’m going to walk where and when it makes sense and that if anything ever happened to me, it would be a fair trade for all the things I gained from years spent not being afraid. Big I-told-you-so from me is that: I stand by that firmly, and with my entire heart. I stand also by fighting the guy, even though I knew it was stupid and even though I wouldn’t have been hurt if I had just given him my stuff.

A lot of people are asking me what they can do for me right now/if I need things to help me heal/what the deal is with my medical bills etc etc. I appreciate this so much. I have caring friends and family who are making sure I am OK and the vibe is good. What is most important to me, since my injuries are superficial and my music is backed up, is that my projects are not derailed by some psycho with no humanity. As everyone knows, my band/a very large group of musicians are on track to record our next album in a cave next month, and that is still the situation. This effort is very big, and I am grateful that nothing has been done to me that really should prevent it from happening. I want to remind everyone, in this moment. That I have a gofundme campaign where I will Eat My Favorite Suit for 20k, and that if you donate 30 or more, we will give you a cool tshirt. Please help me eat my suit, it is really important to me. Link below

Love,
xxxxxxxx

Ps: if you share this, which is fine, please share with what I have said above, because I only really want this information being spread via my perspective. Goodbye!

also this is weird but if you are my relative on here please take care to not mention this to my grandma, because i am in good health and would like not to cause her stress/pain when its truly not necessary

First post is from her:
"thank u to xxxxxx for making sure i looked so good in all my hospital pics"

spoiler: she does
Chad wrote: Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:07 pm I'm not a fascist, I follow a bunch of Japanese rabbit owners on Twitter bc rabbits are cute
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

hipster holocaust wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 pm Hi! I am really hot now because I have face scars, read all about why:
A few nights ago I was mugged walking home from the train 6 blocks from my house. I was coming from the G on Broadway/Boerum and was walking towards Bushwick- usually I take the L home but it was super late and the L runs slow at night and I didn’t want to get stuck, so I walked, and was on the phone. I was on Boerum/Humbolt when a man told me to get off my phone and threw it on the ground. He told me not to scream and to hand over my stuff or he’d stab me, and I screamed and I fought for my stuff even though I probably shouldn’t have. When I finally let go he ran away and I ran in the opposite direction and flagged down a woman walking to call 911. I went to the hospital and got an x-ray and 46 stitches (29 in my back, 11 in my right hand, and 6 on my face). The real tragedy, though, is that out of the six doctors that I hit on, not one of them would go on a date with me. I am still looking for a surgeon to take me on a date, so please loop me in.

I have been talking to detectives(also who won’t date me) and there were cameras nearby, so they are hoping to find the guy, but at this point they haven’t. To my friends who live/work/hang in the schwick I want to say that there is a man running around slashing people’s faces open at night right now, and to please not walk alone! And please message me when you get home, even if I didn’t know you were out. I love you.

There is a lot of good news here, weirdly. All of my wounds are superficial (there was a scary moment where it looked like one of my hands might be broken, but it isn’t) and are already healing. My laptop got stolen, which is a bummer, but all the music I have been working on was backed up, and our cellist Sean was a real champion and came over less than 24 hours after the situation to let me finish arranging our record on his computer.

I’ve gotten in a lot of arguments with friends during my adult life, about walking alone at night and how I shouldn’t do it. I have always said that I think women having to live in fear is what stops them from having crazy and great stories and seeing things that lead to creative innovation and that I’m going to walk where and when it makes sense and that if anything ever happened to me, it would be a fair trade for all the things I gained from years spent not being afraid. Big I-told-you-so from me is that: I stand by that firmly, and with my entire heart. I stand also by fighting the guy, even though I knew it was stupid and even though I wouldn’t have been hurt if I had just given him my stuff.

A lot of people are asking me what they can do for me right now/if I need things to help me heal/what the deal is with my medical bills etc etc. I appreciate this so much. I have caring friends and family who are making sure I am OK and the vibe is good. What is most important to me, since my injuries are superficial and my music is backed up, is that my projects are not derailed by some psycho with no humanity. As everyone knows, my band/a very large group of musicians are on track to record our next album in a cave next month, and that is still the situation. This effort is very big, and I am grateful that nothing has been done to me that really should prevent it from happening. I want to remind everyone, in this moment. That I have a gofundme campaign where I will Eat My Favorite Suit for 20k, and that if you donate 30 or more, we will give you a cool tshirt. Please help me eat my suit, it is really important to me. Link below

Love,
xxxxxxxx

Ps: if you share this, which is fine, please share with what I have said above, because I only really want this information being spread via my perspective. Goodbye!

also this is weird but if you are my relative on here please take care to not mention this to my grandma, because i am in good health and would like not to cause her stress/pain when its truly not necessary

First post is from her:
"thank u to xxxxxx for making sure i looked so good in all my hospital pics"

spoiler: she does
Pics of slashed up gold digger aren’t loading
Ill body
/
Ill will
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______

Forgot to mention she was walking through the heart of some of the shittiest projects in town, at night, on her fucking phone, with all of her shit on her.

Keep in mind she also challenged her attacker.

While I strongly dislike victim blaming if I ever have a kid this fucking stupid I'm not sure how I would handle myself.
MeatGrease
[citation needed]

Post by MeatGrease »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 am

Forgot to mention she was walking through the heart of some of the shittiest projects in town

I feel like this is code for something 🤔
Warning: this post may contain plagiarized text or language, some which may be above the poster's reading level.
Glub
Certified False.

Post by Glub »

MeatGrease wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:24 am
hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 am

Forgot to mention she was walking through the heart of some of the shittiest projects in town

I feel like this is code for something 🤔
It's code for "Places where people like Glub can walk freely and confidently while xasthur fans like Meatgrease get their wallets and shoes stolen."
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

:bigdog:
TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

THE KILL
O.G. Interwebber

Post by THE KILL »

The Bill wrote:Kids today with their artificially flavored kunt hands!
Necrophilic Mallard
I am trying to quit.

Post by Necrophilic Mallard »

hipster holocaust wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:59 am Forgot to mention she was walking through the heart of some of the shittiest projects in town, at night, on her fucking phone, with all of her shit on her.

Keep in mind she also challenged her attacker.

While I strongly dislike victim blaming if I ever have a kid this fucking stupid I'm not sure how I would handle myself.
The cringiest part is that they're going to record in a cave.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
cxwx

Post by cxwx »

Ill body
/
Ill will
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

WOW dude holy shit wow
Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
FVBTVS
Total Recluse

Post by FVBTVS »

fuck yeah

TEAM CARE COORDINATOR
Eight Bit Alien
It's my lucky day!

Post by Eight Bit Alien »

Man, just looked up Six Feet Under for the first time in god knows how long... they released another Graveyard Classics album, this time all Priest or Maiden covers... this fucking band is a FUCKING cornucopia of failure... for like 20 years now, EVERY TIME you update yourself on Six Feet Under, IT'S GOTTEN WORSE. It NEVER fucking gets better, it ALWAYS debases itself. It's like the guy has a cosmic compass that always points in the wrong direction.

Dark Side of the 90s Season 2 - 7
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..

Post by postaddiction »

Did you know they have blast beats now?