people on facebook.

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

:lol: good for them
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

Is that from the Dutko household?
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5923
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

California
Image
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
How Are Mortiis Goatse?!
Don't mess with my shit.
Posts: 1984
Joined: Wed Aug 29, 2007 4:15 pm
Location: Norway

You should go, you might win $1000 worth of hemp sweaters. And if you don't win, you can always get 20% discount when you buy a hemp sweater!
featherboa
KMART > WAL MART
Posts: 5923
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:17 pm

They're talking about the smokin' kind
let's overturn these tables disconnect these cables
This place don't make sense to me no more
copstache wrote: i cut my hand at work and just let it drip on my desk during a conference call
FVBTVS wrote:probably some punk broth
dames are lousy now mah i gotta bop peckahs
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

hopefully that will be the site of the next mass shooting.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:12 am
hopefully that will be the site of the next mass shooting.
I’m hoping your 50 cats eat your shriveled carcass after you die Nick.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
postaddiction
Freakin Insane & Stuff..
Posts: 2519
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:12 pm

Image
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9016
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

this dude is gay and a trump supporter...


Image
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
kevin hash
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 705
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2009 3:09 pm
Location: atlanta georgia

What a piece of shit.
TROLL WORLD ORDER 4 LIFE

:invcross: BUNGVOX got powerbombed off the stage because he wasn't T.W.O 4 LIFE brother. :invcross:
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Odds of calling people on there that he doesn't like xasthur fans and not seeing an issue greater than average.
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9016
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

hes actually a really cool dude he just also sucks
formerly ghost boner
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

cxwx wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.

you work at a call center
User avatar
hipster holocaust
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17945
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:15 pm
Location: Fart og

Is it that the asshole gay bully guy zombiehead posted that got everyone's panties twisted?
MeatGrease wrote:
Tue Feb 25, 2020 8:38 am
The full break down of everything I believe will appear in my upcoming book.
User avatar
spacehamster
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 18487
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:57 pm
Location: just a-passin' thru

I think he sounds really smart,
storm shadow wrote:This is what happens when people use the internet to get through adolescence, instead of drugs and heavy metal.
ghost boner
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9016
Joined: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:58 pm
Location: chug-a-lug house

hipster holocaust wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm
Is it that the asshole gay bully guy zombiehead posted that got everyone's panties twisted?
nah. this is my cousins ex boyfriend
formerly ghost boner
User avatar
zombiehead
Patient Zero
Posts: 24838
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 1:12 pm
Location: ny

hipster holocaust wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm
Is it that the asshole gay bully guy zombiehead posted that got everyone's panties twisted?
i don't remember this
cxwx
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Posts: 2455
Joined: Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:17 pm
Location: There are no pockets in a shroud

hipster holocaust wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:24 pm
gay bully
Image
ALL RIGH
featherboa wrote: I got not-enough sleep last night because Crazy Town went late
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.

you work at a call center
I'm guessing that you're not curing cancer at your day job either.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Glub wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.

you work at a call center
I'm guessing that you're not curing cancer at your day job either.

why the troll account, meatgrease?
Glub
You're going to get what you deserve
Posts: 568
Joined: Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:16 pm

Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:00 am
Glub wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.

you work at a call center
I'm guessing that you're not curing cancer at your day job either.

why the troll account, meatgrease?
If "buh you work inna call center!" isn't classic Meatgrease, I don't know what is.
MeatGrease wrote:
I became fully redpilled by the summer of 2015 but was already holding back as early as 2014. Before that I was a anarcho punk.

Ideally, society should be organized via a warrior-priest aristocracy.

I can trace my ancestry all the way back to historic germanic tribal chieftains in fact.
User avatar
Necrophilic Mallard
Olde Timer
Posts: 5831
Joined: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:13 pm
Location: Seattle

What's not PC about bring home the bacon?
Or Charlie Brown Christmas?
Or Rudolph?
Are those valid examples, or just some retard making shit up?

Also heard at work, they can't call it a "Potluck" anymore, but was given no explanation.
Fact #7
From an empirical viewpoint, the problem with Free Will (and causality) is reconciling determinism and freedom to make sense of morality.
Jimm O' Lation
Kill Whitey
Posts: 275
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:26 am

Glub wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:32 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:00 am
Glub wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 10:29 pm
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:07 pm
cxwx wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:57 am
Jimm O' Lation wrote:
Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:49 am
how is he a piece of shit for posting that?
Killing two maga morons with one bike lock.

you work at a call center
I'm guessing that you're not curing cancer at your day job either.

why the troll account, meatgrease?
If "buh you work inna call center!" isn't classic Meatgrease, I don't know what is.
mike "meatgrease" clark, if you please
Post Reply