rastafarianism is as stupid as scientology or mormonism

Music posts are a bannable offense.
Post Reply
User avatar
aeser
Certified False.
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 am
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

it really is just a stupid excuse to smoke weed. like you need an excuse. believing an emperor of ethiopia is god, when the guy is flat out like "nope, not me." and basing your entire retarded religion around that. has anyone ever heard a sentence out of a rastafarians mouth that wasn't fucking retarded?
User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8837
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

this is like fighting against scientology or mormonism
User avatar
Geeheeb
Shit Stadium 4000
Posts: 23630
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:18 am
Location: Lansing, MI
Contact:

rastas are also really homophobic in my experience.
FVBTVS wrote:
Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:04 pm
from enslavement to obliteration is older than abbey road
User avatar
Blair
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4838
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:01 pm

It also jacked a whole lot of it's gimmicks from India Indians. Smoking weed, dreadlocks, (some) vegetarianism, etc.
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

water is wet.
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24177
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

Is Bongzilla as riddiculous as the church or latter day saints?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
the awesome Assassin
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 16169
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 7:20 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Geeheeb wrote:rastas are also really homophobic in my experience.
REALLY!? Sign me the fuck up!
User avatar
NoOpinionButThis
Hetero as hell...
Posts: 706
Joined: Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:34 pm

fallbacktostone wrote:water is wet.
Inexplicably bothered.
nick
DO THE DEW!
Posts: 1465
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:35 pm

racist.
User avatar
aeser
Certified False.
Posts: 1230
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2007 11:12 am
Location: Massachusetts
Contact:

nick wrote:racist.
nah brah
Image
User avatar
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9908
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

I just think its cool that a belief system as rigid as Christianity changes and adapts to conform to it's host culture as soon as it spends any time broken off in a weird lil part of the world...
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24177
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

:immediateresponsetothurberpost:
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
User avatar
monsterod
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9450
Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2007 2:40 am
Location: not close enought to LA to say I live in LA

Geeheeb wrote:rastas are also really homophobic in my experience.
anyone who needs an excuse to sit around getting high all badly enough to join some gay negrogrian religion is pretty fucking faggy.

how about just calling the religion "Fuck It" and go from there?
turn these off meatman.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

white guys with dreads can all be put in ovens.
User avatar
Spooky Apparition
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4714
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:12 am

User avatar
Chad
need...miss...want...
Posts: 8837
Joined: Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:08 pm

james wrote:I just think its cool that a belief system as rigid as Christianity changes and adapts to conform to it's host culture as soon as it spends any time broken off in a weird lil part of the world...
Christianity's doctrine hasn't changed, this is just one of the more flagrant deformations

http://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Dogmatic ... 274&sr=1-1
Zerohero
Total Recluse
Posts: 24177
Joined: Tue Aug 21, 2007 10:21 am
Location: East Orange, NJ

fallbacktostone wrote:white guys with dreads can all be put in ovens.

no panzers?
rileyo wrote:i like that she's wearing high heels &stockings to get fucked by dead pigs,that's some real forward thinking metal right there
LordDarksoul wrote:Thanks for the concern, Fucktractor.
BUNGVOX wrote:i don't want metallica to shit their pants. i want metallica to shit MY pants.
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

panzers with treads made of one-way ovens.
User avatar
Comrade Slinky
Sir Posts-A-Lot
Posts: 11338
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:14 pm
Location: Piss Wash Gully

Chad wrote:
james wrote:I just think its cool that a belief system as rigid as Christianity changes and adapts to conform to it's host culture as soon as it spends any time broken off in a weird lil part of the world...
Christianity's doctrine hasn't changed, this is just one of the more flagrant deformations

http://www.amazon.com/Orthodox-Dogmatic ... 274&sr=1-1
Are you outright buying the book for everybody or are you just paypaling us 19.99 plus shipping?
Introvert
7th Church of the Apocalyptic Lawnmower
Posts: 14701
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:51 am
Location: Goat Whizzle

What are the Mormon and Scientology equivalents of reggae?
Friendly Goatus wrote:and stop being a dick to your cat
User avatar
Blair
O.G. Interwebber
Posts: 4838
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:01 pm

Introvert wrote:What are the Mormon and Scientology equivalents of reggae?
Low & Beck?
Zerohero wrote:shooting cum on that hot chick that is my altar.
doubleblumpkin wrote:Guess who's riding a pig through the jungle 8)
Natas
Never, ever change, like those shitty bands!
Posts: 7435
Joined: Tue Aug 28, 2007 2:37 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Geeheeb wrote:rastas are also really homophobic in my experience.

please stop using that word homophobic
fallbacktostone
Sweet Lord _______
Posts: 17879
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:12 am
Contact:

i've been watching a fuckload of scientology shit on youtube lately and its really no wonder these 4chan minion people have such a bug up their ass about anything scientology related. we have one church place down here in south florida but i've never met a scientologist myself.

the way they go after people with PI's and how they harrass ex-church members and shit is unreal. even the lower rung morons have a certain type of dollar store verbal acuity that they hone and they just play these word games when they argue. its pretty astounding. ive seen footage of dudes getting the treatment where i know i would've gotten physical and they just have to maintain their cool no matter what
User avatar
james
(ó ì_í)=óò=(ì_í ò)
Posts: 9908
Joined: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:56 pm

fallbacktostone wrote:i've been watching a fuckload of scientology shit on youtube lately and its really no wonder these 4chan minion people have such a bug up their ass about anything scientology related. we have one church place down here in south florida but i've never met a scientologist myself.

the way they go after people with PI's and how they harrass ex-church members and shit is unreal. even the lower rung morons have a certain type of dollar store verbal acuity that they hone and they just play these word games when they argue. its pretty astounding. ive seen footage of dudes getting the treatment where i know i would've gotten physical and they just have to maintain their cool no matter what
I've heard about the magic debate techniques. Link pls? I wonder if it's better than the magic black people tricks I've seen, like just saying the same thing over and over until the other person stops talking in confusion. I like that one a lot! It works!
Honky Kong 64 wrote:I use this daily and it scrobbles my Lil B songs just fine?
User avatar
valgalder
Wandering Johnny!
Posts: 6971
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:46 pm
Location: chicago



ImageImageImage
Skyclun wrote: Explain to me how I'm dumb for not knowing how PayPal works.
Post Reply